This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Fuck you and your little dog, too!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner I'm so glad there are no fleas in Alaska.

Servius  Heiner "Too cold" has countless benefits that reach far beyond pet care. :)
No heart worm
No fleas
No poisons bugs
No snakes
Lite on the democrats
Crisp clear nights with a view of the sky I haven't seen anywhere other then the middle of the ocean.

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Prince (the Artist formally known as @->) says he likes to live in Minneapolis because, "It's so cold, it keeps the bad people out."

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Fleas don't bite me.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Aw shoot. Busted.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

My doctor once told me that mosquitoes and fleas don't really discriminate, but that people have varying reactions to the bites and some people aren't allergic to the bites and/or don't react. Is that true? Or do you not get bit?

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think that's probably true. Mosquitoes don't bother me as much as other people either.

message 8: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Montambeau wrote: "My doctor once told me that mosquitoes and fleas don't really discriminate, but that people have varying reactions to the bites and some people aren't allergic to the bites and/or don't react. ..."

I hear Alfonso is the same way.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) smetchie wrote: "I think that's probably true. Mosquitoes don't bother me as much as other people either."

I'd agree with that. Other people generally bother me much more than mosquitoes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 21, 2010 07:26PM) (new)

I react very, very, very strongly to bites, stings, bad plants, and basically every damn thing that only slightly irritates others. It's very annoying. I also just have bad luck. In August, Josh and I were hiking and I was following HIS path, and he stepped over the yellowjacket nest and I stepped right on it. 9 stings. I think I've hated in here on stinging nettle, poison oak and the spider that bit my butt and caused me to lay on a table butt up while my doctor looked at it with jeweler's specs.

On the bright side, posting about it here is how I found out that Kristina and I had the same doctor. Dr. Talley REPRESENT!!!

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hi Bunny! I'm invisible to bugs!! Whooo!

message 12: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Woots for Ernest!

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I knew a girl who was absolutely plagued by mosquito bites and she did NOT smell sweet. yech.

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh! I get it now. I think maybe she smelled sweet in the over ripe way.

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ew.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ew, sick.

I like how people smell. Most of the time.

message 17: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) Bugs love me, especially mosquitos and bees/wasps/yellowjackets. The little fuckers hunt me relentlessly. I've been told by several people that I have a natural floral scent, so maybe that's why. Although after reading the previous posts I had to go ask my hubby and the neighbor if it was a fresh floral scent or a dead and decaying flower type of scent...I was relieved to hear it was the fresh scent (the neighbor is brutally honest so I trust the info :)).