Not your average camp half blood roleplay discussion

Cabins > Apollo Cabin

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 847 comments Mod
Morning, Saturday June 9

message 2: by Nichole. (last edited Oct 20, 2010 02:42PM) (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) ((Sorry I got kicked off.I feel so sad D:))

message 3: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) Sam ran in his cabin

message 4: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 847 comments Mod
Hateing AC/DC is like hating ice cream! wrote: "((Sorry I got kicked off.I feel so sad D:))"

((sorry!))

message 5: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) ((It's okay but now I feel bad making you make all the foldersD:))

Sam qiuckly cleaned it up

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Luce groggily lugged her suitcase onto an empty bed. She HATED being rushed! Her mother made her get up 4:00 in the morning just to make sure she made it there in time! She was such a worry wart. But Luce still loved her fully Swedish mother either way.

message 7: by Emma (last edited Oct 23, 2010 07:05PM) (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) Noticing Sam luce said tiredly," Is today clean up day or something because I've never in all my years seen you clean up. Not even your underwear!" She lunged onto a cleanly made bed and fell asleep soundlessly.

message 8: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) Sam laughed and began to clean

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) "Either your having a date or it really is Psycho-Clean-Your-Room day" Luce said eyeing him cautiously.

message 10: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "I lost somthing"

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) "Well you could have told me earlier!" Luce exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

message 12: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "Im sorry"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari trudged in, a backpack on her shoulder and an apple in her hand. "What's going on?" she asked tiredly, her young eyes heavy with sleep.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello????))

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) "Ahh nothin. I'm just teasing sam over there." luce said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari nodded, then flung her bag onto a bed and collapsed next to it, exhausted.

message 17: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "Don't the girls do all the cleaning?" Sam asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari snorted, "Uh, sure, when pigs fly." For an eight year old, she was very snippy.

message 19: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "I think I just saw one" Sam said trowind dirty clothes at her

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right," Ari said, dodging. "And what do guys do? Sit around watching football."

message 21: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "Im going to pratice my sword fighting" Sam said

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You do that. I'm going to catch up on my sleep." Ari said.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) "Hey guys," Matt says as he walks in.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," Ari mumbled, rubbing her tired eyes. "What's up?"

message 25: by Nichole. (new)

Nichole. (nicole-50) "Hey Matt" Sam said

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hi))

message 27: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (last edited Nov 11, 2010 01:01PM) (new)

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) "Nothing really," he says nonchalantly "Uh sorry Ari, didnt know you were trying to sleep." *grins*
((HI!!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's all right," Ari mumbled. "I doubt I would have gotten much sleep anyway. I'm going to go to the arena. Wanna come?"

message 29: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (last edited Nov 11, 2010 01:12PM) (new)

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) "Yeah, sure." he replies.
((which one))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"'Kay, then let's go," Ari said, getting up and grabbing her sword.

((To the Arena!))

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) *follows her, grabbing his bow and arrow*

message 32: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"So, Cay, this is where you'll be staying." Astrum flung the golden door wide, and Cay gasped.
"Its so...so..."
"Ostentatious?" muttered Astrum. "Obnoxious?"
"Light." it was, with skylights opening to the vivid blue above them. The walls were practically covered in instruments and archery trophies. "Which bed is mine?"
"Whichever one they give you."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari walked in and smiled at Astrum. "Hey, Astrum!" she said. "Who's this?"

message 34: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"Cay, this is Ari. Ari, Cay."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet'cha. Another half-sibling?"

message 36: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"Yup." Cay gasped.
"My sister...that's what must have meant!" astrum looked at her with confusion.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Ari asked, confused.

message 38: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"She...well, I think...I don't know."
"My sister. I was talking about a sister when i showed up. I him that's what I meant."

message 39: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ari raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

message 40: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"I believe it's rather complicated. I wasn't there when she showed up."

message 41: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ari shrugged.

message 42: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((LENA!! GUESS WHAT?!))

message 43: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((*snicker*))

message 44: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

((Err...yeah?))

message 45: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) ((Catlyn and Tarja kissed!!))

message 46: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"I'll leave her in you very capable hands." Astrum gave a nod to Cay and stepped out the door.

message 47: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Ari shrugged and turned to Cay, "Looks like Dad's been pretty busy."

message 48: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Astrum the Awesome huntress of DOOM (new)

"Er...what?"

message 49: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Lotta kids," Ari said. She rolled her eyes, "Can't pick just one can he? Not that I hate any of my siblings for existing, I love them all, but Apollo needs to start using his head."