Erin Hunter Fan Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Other > Authors

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I'm gonna be one

message 2: by Carson (new)

Carson Good luck! I'm writing a short story now.

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Thanks!

message 4: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) oh...

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Who does most of the character names for Warriors?

message 6: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) THATS what I want to know

message 7: by Kenyan (new)

Kenyan (horseshowsrock) I've tried coming up with my own names, and it is HARD!

message 8: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Very hard indeed! Nothing seems to fit accept what's already in the books :P

message 9: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) ♥♪CArtLe♪♥ wrote: "Good luck! I'm writing a short story now."

So am I! I began it the day before Thanksgiving and am almost done. The working title is "Night-Crack City" and I'm planning to give it to my mom for Christmas! So far, it's 15 pages and 6,437 words :)

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Actually, making up names is very easy. Watch! I will list three of the top of my head:
Shadowstorm
Rosefern
Honeyflower

message 11: by Carson (new)

Carson Janeen-san *Story Writer* wrote: "♥♪CArtLe♪♥ wrote: "Good luck! I'm writing a short story now."

So am I! I began it the day before Thanksgiving and am almost done. The working title is "Night-Crack City" and I'm planning to give ..."

COOL! Mine's only three pages. :)

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I am working on one called The Otherworld. I just hope Raven won't come after me for using the Wendigo characters.

message 13: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) ♥♪CArtLe♪♥ wrote: " Janeen-san *Story Writer* wrote: "♥♪CArtLe♪♥ wrote: "Good luck! I'm writing a short story now."

So am I! I began it the day before Thanksgiving and am almost done. The working title is "Night..."

As my mom's always reminding me, "It's all about the story!" Good luck! What is your story about, CArtLe? Can I held you in any way?

message 14: by Carson (new)

Carson Oh,Mine's just about the adopted daughter of the President. Not my best though. Its needs some editing.

message 15: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Ohh that sounds interesting! My story, entitled "Night-Crack City" and is centered around a girl with a missing father. When the monster responsible for his disappearance attacks her, she must gather what bravery she has to defeat the Beast and find her father.
It took me 8 days to write, and I'm hoping to write a sequel but I haven't made solid the beginning, even though I know what the end is going to be....Weird, huh? :P I gave Night-Crack City to my aunt and I'm planning to give it, and hopefully book 2, to my mom for Christmas!

message 16: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) Hey I'm writing a story about a miserable girl who encounters a magical world and an evil metal snake who lives off souls. What do you guys think the title should be??????

message 17: by Sephiroth, *flails* Playing catch-up (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 54 comments Mod
Moving to 'Other.'

message 18: by Flamestar/Landon (last edited Dec 11, 2010 09:41PM) (new)

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 24 comments its not that hard, as long as you just clear your mind, look at your cat(if you hav any), and find inspiration from them. Dont try to hard and relax. reach ur inner peace. no, i am not a hippie. take a couple hours in a quiet, secluded room for a couple of hours to clear ur mind and reach ur inner peace and relax. close ur eyes, let ur imagination flow out, and dont worry about if ur hair looks fine, etc.. Erase ur senses, sort of block them. find inspiration from ur imagination. If u can be patient enough, anything can be accomplished, in time. ( :

message 19: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya I'm writing a trilogy, I have been working on it for two months. I'm still only like 1/50 done of the first book. Book one is about Lucas raising his dragon. He finds a golden scaled 'Skywatcher' and names him Golden Heart. While he is out training his dragon, his mentor ___ (Forgot his name) is trying to figure out who is causing the evil uprisings. He finds out only Lucas can destroy them.

That is book one. I do not know what to call the evil forces.

message 20: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) oooo Good story idea! Currently I am writing the sequel to Night-Crack City, this one entitled "Facing the Serpent." So far, it's longer than my first and its 9 pages, 5 chapter and 4,011 words. I've been writing all day!

message 21: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Cool.

message 22: by Briaq (new)

Briaq  (briaq) I'm writing a story write now, that I hope will be published. *doesn't want to admit she never sticks to one story* Hopefully, my story will be very popular when published!
Hey, can I ask your opinion...?
I'm nervous that when I DO become an author on Goodreads, that the same thing will happen with me as it did Wildpelt. Obviously, I'm not an imposter, but what if someone thinks so...? I will tell people this is my unofficial account, but what if they do think I'm like Wildpelt??

message 23: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 21 comments Mod
Briaq, I wouldn't worry too much. Wildpelt is BLOCKED (aka gone for good) and people should/do know that. I don't think people will point fingers at you.

Seriously, if you knew Wildpelt and read Erin Hunter's posts, you could TOTALLY tell it was him, it was obvious. Now, if it's really you, then it can't be obvious that it's someone else, now, can it?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Good!i don't Want Wildpelt RPing anywere around here!
Yeah he was really unconscionable

message 25: by Kiley (new)

Kiley (dart) Since the discussion has shifted to Wildpelt I will lock. PM me if you would like me to unlock with your reason.

We seriously need to stop talking about him... -_-;

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.