Uglies by Scott Westerfeld discussion

Welcome > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Sella (last edited Jul 15, 2008 08:57PM) (new)

Sella Malin Use this discussion to introduce yourself!

Hi, I'm Sella, the creator of this group. I'm going into 8th grade in the fall and I'm turning 14 in two months. Oh and of course, I'm an Uglies lover!

Oh yes and I'm head over heels in love with David!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hai! I am Ephona! Not my real name but don't we all wish? I am in 9th grade and love to roleplay on Goodreads! Uglies ROX!

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Ephona!!

message 4: by Allie (last edited Jul 15, 2008 08:59PM) (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 385 comments Um. Hi. I'm Allie. I love the Uglies v. much, and am in total love with David. I'm going into grade 8 as well (wow I thought you were a lot older than me Sella) and just turned 13 in June. I love writing and reading, and RPing. Also, I love the beach!

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Allie! (Yes GO DAVID!)

message 6: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 385 comments lol

message 7: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 368 comments Mod
Hello!!!!!! I'm Brigid!!! I'm fifteen, going into tenth grade. I luv writing and reading... and of course, the Uglies series!!!!!
I <3 DAVID!!!! YAAAAY!!!! (and zane sucks :P)

message 8: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin HI BRIGID!!! XD XD XD XD I agree whole heartedly. I'm in love with David, and Zane sucks!!

message 9: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 368 comments Mod
GRRR ZANE IS STUPID!
i was very happy that he died. HEE HEE HEE. i know how morbid i am... XD

message 10: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Don't worry, I was glad that he died also!! XD

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) HI! hvnt read the series in a while... im Snowsong, btw. umm... what else... oh yeah. I crazy... just warnin u... and goin into 11th grade in sept... wow, i gettin old... oh, and im crazier the more sleep i get, and think sleeping is a BIG waste of time.. so tend to get on later at night. and westerfield ROCKS!!!! uglies for sure!

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Snowfoot!! I agree, sleeping IS a waste of time!!

message 13: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) uh sella? i snowsong now.... just to let u know! lol, i dont mind though

message 14: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin oh my gosh i knew that, I did...I was thinking snowsong and i wrote snowfoot, I guess since I was so used to it being the other one. sorry XD

by the way, why'd you change?

message 15: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 385 comments i was wondering the same thing

message 16: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i changed bcuz in a rp on a completely unrelated site, my medicine cat name (warriors for those who hv read them) is Snowsong, and i like Snowsong better than Snowfoot, so i changed it.

message 17: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin oh okay. XD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Snowsong does sound better...

message 19: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Yeah I agree.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Hi! I think everyone knows me........ I'm Morgan, and I'm rediculusly addicted to drama. (The evil plot kind.) Lol, this sounds like a confesional. I agree with Snowsong, sleeping is overrated. Umm...... I liked Uglies and Specials the best.

message 21: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Morgan! I agree, Uglies and Specials were the best. XD

message 22: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I'm Naomi, I'm 14. Going into 9th grade. My 2 fav. things are cats and books. I love Tally, Shay, David, and hate Zane!

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) NAOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) You're actualy on!! How are you?!

message 25: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) Great! You?

message 26: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Naomi! I agree with you, I hate Zane and love David! But Shay isn't exactly my favorite.

message 27: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I'll rephrase it: When she's nice I like her.

message 28: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree. I liked her when she was an ugly, when she and Tally were BFFS, but when she turned pretty and then special I didn't really.

message 29: by Morgan (last edited Jul 18, 2008 04:37PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) I'm pretty good. I never liked Shay, first she replaised Tally's best friend, and then she was jelous all the time. Aggg, my spelling. Sorry.

message 30: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I ALMOST wish she hadn't gotten David if it meant Tally and Shay would always be friends. (Am I getting off topic?)

message 31: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) lol morgan!

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) You are, but who cares? Everyone's always off topic in the other groups, why not here?

message 33: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Morgan- Peris wasn't in any condition to be Tally's best friend at the time, so I think it was okay that Shay became her new best friend.

Naomi I have agree with you, but then again, I don't- first of all I'm in love with David too much. And secondly, even if Tally never had taken David away, their friendship still would have broken- when Tally betrayed the Smoke.

message 34: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) oh, true. never mind then. :)

message 35: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin :D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't love shay, but i feel sorry for her, because her life kinda sucked till the end of specials.

btw, im shannon, and im also going into 8th.

message 37: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Shannon! :D

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

hi!

message 39: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Fwit! :D

message 40: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) hello personages! I'm bored. and Welcome.

message 41: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) Hi Jai!!! You're from my Twilight group!!

message 42: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Jai!

message 43: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 47 comments I'm Eileen and I just started the uglies series.

message 44: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Hi Eileen!

I know, same here, Jai! I was mad at him for just forgetting about Tally (of course, I didn't know about the lesions then.)

message 45: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 47 comments I just got to part 2 in uglies!

message 46: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Cool!!

message 47: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) :D

message 48: by Mounica (new)

Mounica Hey everyone! I'm Mounica. (I know, that's a weird spelling of Monica...)

Anyway, I'm going to 8th grade and I'm turning 14 in December. I live in California (Sella, we've got things in common!! lol.) I love to read (but I'm sucky at writing!!:D) I like to swim, play the flute, listen to music, hang out with my friends, and tease my baby sister.

Uglies is an awesome book!
David-and-Tally is THE couple!!!!!!!!

message 49: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 47 comments OMG I JUST FINISHED UGLIES!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!! MUST GET PRETTIES!!

message 50: by Mounica (last edited Jul 28, 2008 04:19PM) (new)

Mounica mine is 12/13
pretty close...ur a week older than me! :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6