Q&A with James Patterson discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 357 (357 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by James (new)

James Patterson (jamespatterson) | 53 comments Mod
Thanks very much for joining my group. I will be back on November 15 to start the discussion. In the meantime, please feel free to introduce yourself.

message 2: by Bella (new)

Bella (bookworm1110) Hello my name is Elesha and I am a verryyy big fan of your books James. Although I do need to catch up on your Alex Cross novels. I am looking forward to another bestseller for you.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Kathryn Hello my name is Nicole and I must say that the Maximum Ride series is by far my absolute favorite!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, my name's Mason, and I am a big fan! My favorite book would have to be The Jester, but I also like Sundays at Tiffany's and I've just started First to Die. I love to read and write and hopefully I'll get a shot at writing someday!

message 5: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle | 1 comments Hi, my name is Isabelle and I absolutely love your writing. I think you are one of the best. The Alex Cross series is my favorite.

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Mcdonald | 2 comments Hi Mr Patterson, my name is Nancy and you awarded my sister, Pam Shelton, with your Pageturner award a few years ago. Thanks to your support, she is still going strong in Botswana, starting reading circles among teenage girls to boost their self esteem as well as bringing in 3 more containers of books. I live in the Bahamas and kids here love your Max series!

message 7: by Mroveli (new)

Mroveli | 1 comments hi there
here is levan, from Georgia (country, not state). big fan of postcard killers :)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Hello, Mr. Patterson, my name is Halle, and I simply adore your Maximum Ride series! I also started reading Don't Blink, and it is excellent so far. I'm from the US.

message 9: by Tri (new)

Tri | 1 comments Hello! My name is Tri and I am a big fan of your books, especially Alex Cross =)

message 10: by Stamen (new)

Stamen | 1 comments Hello! My name is Stamen My wife Diana and I are leading translaters of Mr. Patterson books in Bulgaria, SE Europe. To become friend with sellers in shops in our neighbourhood I give them a book of Mr. Patterson, then next etc. Acc. my obserwavations, No.1 is "Honeymoon", No. 2 is "Beach Road".

message 11: by Greg (new)

Greg Stallard | 1 comments Hello, my name is Greg, from Canada, I love both the Alex Cross series and the Women's Murder Club Series.

message 12: by Twitch (last edited Nov 08, 2010 02:11PM) (new)

Twitch Is Last-nameless and Pleased by This (learnhowtolivefromthedead) | 3 comments Hi, my name is Hannah, and I love Maximum Ride! Max's character influenced my personality for the better when my friend was pushing me away for a new girl, a classic scenario. I love to act, and wanted to audition for the MR movie, but I'm not sure if the website that has the director's and instructions to audition is legit. :/ I recently read Violets are Blue, and I LOVE it.

message 13: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 84 comments Hi I'm DR, I love Witch and Wizards, Maximum Ride, Daniel X, and the Toys R Us jingle. :)

message 14: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (MaximumRideLuvr) | 1 comments Oh my gosh! You're actually on this site! I'm Bridget, and you're my favorite author. When I got the email and found out that your on this site I was so happy! I love all your books and your my fave author! You a great writer, and you inspire me, because I want to be a writer when I grow up.

message 15: by Hyper Chick (new)

Hyper Chick | 2 comments Nice to meet you! My name is Anna and i live in the US! Im a HUGE fan of your books, especially maximum ride, though i am a bit behind on the reading. This is really funny because today a friend and i were talking about one of your new books, then i got this group invite, lol, what a coincidence! Anyways, i know this groups gonna rock! ;D

message 16: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 2 comments hi, my name is NSA, and I am a big fan of Maximum Ride. I have all the books and looking forward towards others. I am glad that you joined Goodreads

message 17: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Wells (shirleywells) | 1 comments Hi! My name's Shirley and, as a reader, I've been a James Patterson fan for more years than I care to remember. One of my 'must buy' authors. I especially like the Alex Cross series.

As a writer, I tend to mutter about James Patterson on an almost hourly basis - as in "I bet James Patterson doesn't have to do grocery shopping" or "I bet James Patterson's publishers ply him with champagne lunches every week"...

Good to see you here. :)

message 18: by Kezia (new)

Kezia  (kangelofpeacel) | 1 comments Hi my name is kezia. I have read ALL of your books and i am a HUGE FAN! I ablsolutely love Daniel X and Maximum Ride and Alex cross. I think u r a genius :). I have to be your BIGGEST FAN EVER <3

message 19: by Twitch (new)

Twitch Is Last-nameless and Pleased by This (learnhowtolivefromthedead) | 3 comments Hey guys! I've already posted, but I figured I may as well say hi to everyone who just did.

message 20: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 84 comments Hi, may I call you Fallen?

message 21: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Brown | 10 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I'm Patrick, and I will be co-moderating the group, making sure that everybody has the best time possible. Mr. Patterson will be starting the chat on Monday, so be sure to check back then for answers.

message 22: by Maddie (last edited Nov 10, 2010 03:52PM) (new)

Maddie (mojango) Hey, I LOVE your Maximum Ride series - have reread them 3 times and can't wait for Angel. BIG FAN! Plus I've read your Witch & Wizard book which was fantastic! :)

message 23: by Sonnia (new)

Sonnia Kemmer (brownbugz) Hi there. I'm Sonnia and I'm a big James Patterson fan. I love reading all his books. Waiting for all the new ones to continue the series (Women Mystery Murder Series and Alex Cross series). I actually have so many stories in my head and I wish Mr. Patterson would write them with me as a co-writer. :-) Looking forward to reading more books from you!

message 24: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyblue1) | 1 comments Hi James

I'm Wendy from Brampton (near Toronto) Ontario, Canada and have to say you are one of my favorite authors.
I have read almost all of your books and must say that your Alex Cross series is my favorite. However, I just finished "Private" and loved it. I really hope that is the first book of a new series :)
Keep up your wonderful work!

message 25: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Hi Mr Patterson,

My name is Athena Jane, and I just LOVE ALL of your books! I've read MAximum Ride, Daniel X, Sunday's at Tiffany's, Alex Cross, and so many others!

I have a question for you:

Is there anything you can say about the upcoming novel 'Angel'? Will it be the last Maximum Ride book?

message 26: by Abarna (new)

Abarna Nathan (xxBeenieBabyxx) | 2 comments Hi, I'm Abarna and let me just say I love your writing! You're one of my most favourte authors, and I love the Maximum Ride, Witch and Wizard, and Daniel X series. I've re-read the Max Ride series so many times, and I love it! You inspire me to do my best in my own writing..I just hope I'll be as famous an author as you are one day.

message 27: by Dwayne (new)

Dwayne Keller Hi. Dwayne from Pennsylvania here. I enjoy the Alex Cross series and the Womens Murder Club series.

message 28: by Brett (new)

Brett Tompkins | 1 comments Thank you Mr. Patterson for starting this group. I really enjoy your novels. I've read more of your books than any other author out there.

message 29: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) I've read most of your books. What I haven't, is on my shelves. I like your writing style, you capture my attention and hold it all the way through til the end. What more could I ask for?
I'm pleased that such a busy author like yourself can make the time for us goodreads bookies.

message 30: by Renee (new)

Renee (rjmiller) Thanks for coming out to answer our questions. This is awesome. Oh, and hi, I'm Renee.

message 31: by Ameerawr (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 4 comments Hi I'm ameerah, I've been reading your maximum ride novel since they had recently come out and I'm a big fan. I also read the daniell x series and witch and wizard series. I haven't kept up with the Alex cross series but my mom has and she loves them so you must be a very good author since you appeal to a wide range of ages. Im looking forward to getting to ask you some questions
-one of your biggest fans
Ameerah

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 16 comments Hi I'm Kayla and I'm from Texas. I'm a huge fan of the Maximum Ride and the Daniel X series. Ever since reading the Maximum Ride series I've fell in love with it. I've laughed at so many things that has happened through the books. I can't wait when the next book of both Maximum Ride and Daniel X comes out. Both series has entertained me during long hour of flights, waiting areas, when the little toddler I use to watch was a sleep, and pure boredom.

message 33: by Paula (new)

Paula Ratcliffe (paulacbs) Hi My name is Paula and I'm sure you hear this a lot I'm a huge fan off Alex Cross, Women's Murder. Club and Witch and Wizard your books are fabulous!

message 34: by SilverForrest (new)

SilverForrest | 3 comments hello. i really love your YA books but my favorite has to be Maximum Ride. I've recomended it to many of my friends. Can't wait for your next books!

message 35: by Kelly A (new)

Kelly A (kander33) Hello, my name is Kelly. I am from south Florida. I am a huge fan, and especially love the Alex Cross series. I look forward to reading the new book, and chatting with you. Thank you for doing this. =)

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cgorman34) Hello Mr. Patterson, First and for most I want to say thank you for all of your books. I never liked to read when I was a kid, but my father introduced me to one of your first books "Kiss the Girls". I was hooked. I love the Alex Cross series, Women's Murder Club and Suzanne Diary for Nicholas, Sunday at Tiffany's.

message 37: by Eve (last edited Nov 10, 2010 06:00PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) HI, I'm Eve, I adore the Max Ride books I still need to read James' Patterson's other works. I really wish I could write like he does. My friends last year each got names from the books...

message 38: by Tom (new)

Tom | 1 comments Hi, my name is Tom. I've read nearly all of the Alex Cross series books as well as a few others.

message 39: by Michele (new)

Michele (micheleleivas) | 5 comments Hi Mr. Patterson,

I started reading your books when I lived in Switzerland and practically bought out all the Alex Cross novels at the only English bookstore within a three-hour-drive radius from where I lived. I absolutely love the Alex Cross novels and Michael Bennett is rapidly rising to the top as well. And the Mastermind (just in case anyone hasn't read "Violets are Blue") is definitely the psycho I love to hate.

You're an incredibly talented writer and I look forward to the opportunity to interact with you during your Q&A session here.

Thank you!
Michele

message 40: by Mark (new)

Mark Lehenbauer | 1 comments Hi. My name is Mark. I have enjoyed your writing and acquired many of your works through ereader.com. I was surprised a while back to find that your works are no longer available there. Is there some reason that you do not want me to include additional works of yours in my library?

message 41: by Nani (new)

Nani O (luckybttrfly813) | 2 comments Hello, my name is Nanette and I've been a fan since I was 13 (am now 27!). I absolutely love the Alex Cross series and Women's Murder Club. Thank you for continuing to write such amazing books.

message 42: by Amy (new)

Amy (AmyPen) | 1 comments Hi!

I have been a fan of yours since my early college days (decades now, I'm sorry to say). I most enjoy the Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club. My husband recently purchased an ereader for me but I prefer your books in the traditional format--I guess I see them more as a trophy of my reading habit.

Thanks for writing!

message 43: by Susan (new)

Susan (superbookfreak) Hi, I'm Susan Barber and I'm a huge fan. I didn't become a fan til recently though. I was in a penpal read and we chose Kiss the Girls so I had to read Along Came a Spider and than Kiss the Girls. I fell in love with the Cross character and I have since worked on getting all of the Cross books so that I can read them in order and at my leisure. I'm going to red the Women's Murder Club as well, I started buying those. I love your writing and I can't wait to read more.

I'm excited that I decided to read your books, I'm hooked now. Thanks for being a great writer.

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Hey, my name is Kat (Very obviously) and I love your writing. Especially the thrillers, and action like Maximum Ride. I'm probably not one of the more mature goodreaders in this group but I still love to try.

message 45: by Aditya (new)

Aditya Hadi (adityahadi) | 1 comments Hey, James. My name is Aditya, and i am from Indonesia. I enjoy all of your book, especially Alex Cross' series. I love the way you used to write and the complexity of story that was unavailable in other novel. However, i am a little bit disturbed by science fiction atmosphere that you build in When the Wind Blows.

Hope i can understand your steps to write such an amusing novel like that :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name is Lou and I'm a huge fan. I love the Alex Cross series. I look forward to hearing from you on Nov. 15th

message 47: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lane (jaxlane) | 4 comments Hi, my name is Jackie and I am definitely a James Patterson book addict! What can I say, I love his books and look forward to reading them as they come out.

message 48: by Jery (new)

Jery (brwniidgirl) | 2 comments Hi everyone! My name is Jery - and to echo what everyone else has says, I really love your books! Most especially the Alex Cross novels. My son is a fan of the Maximum Ride books too. Looking forward to the discussion!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, so I cant believe I'll be chatting with James Patterson!!!!!!

First things first, I'm Niecole, I live in South Africa, and I really love your work!

The way you write, its such a pleasure to read your books... I really enjoy most of your books, loved The Beach House, Beach Road and I'm a HUGE fan of The Womens Murder Club books... I really cant wait for you to write the next one (I hope you're planning on that?)

message 50: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 8 comments Hi my name is Guiatr Chick (well not really, but ya know) but you can call me GC.
Truthfully Mr.Patterson, I'm on the fourth Maximum Ride book and I'm a bit unhappy, but I'll keep reading.
But I'm looking forward to all the pandemonium that is sure to happen.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8