Book Geeks and Bookniks discussion

Chit Chat > Still not a member!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annika (new)

Annika Geesh, I have no idea. I feel like I experienced something like that the one time I entered through facebook, but otherwise, it's not been a problem. Maybe e-mail the site.

message 2: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen (gkonkler5) Theresa wrote: "Seriously, can anyone tell me why each time I click on this group it says I'm not a member? Then I join again only to find out that when I sign out and come back, I'm not joined again. What am I ..."

Here is a thought... Not sure I know what I'm talking about but are you logged in when you click on this group???

I have to relog in everytime even though I've checked "keep me signed in".

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa The odd thing was, Gretchen, that I was already marked as being logged in. And Annika, I think it has something to do with going in through Facebook, which I have stopped doing. Now when I log in directly through Goodreads, I am listed as a member of this group.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 236 comments It sounds like you tracked down the glitch, Theresa. Success -- YAY! If you're like me those kinds of problems really bug you, so now that you've solved the problem you can finally settle down, feel some trust that it'll keep working properly, and really enjoy connecting with everyone again.

message 5: by Annika (new)

Annika YAY! TK, I'm glad to hear you figured it out:)