Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Erotica > Monere series by Sunny

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Has anyone read this series? I started to read Mona Lisa Awakening once before, but couldn't get passed the first chapter. I was thinking of giving it another try, and wanted to know what others here in our group thought.

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 369 comments I read this when I first started reading PNR books again and I had liked it. But then when I tried to re-read the series, I didn't like it much at all and couldn't get far in the first book at all. Usually a second read for a book I like has me reading things I didn't remember and I enjoy it. But for some reason, not this series. I have all the books. I think I'll wait until the new one comes out and then try again.

I thought maybe listening to the books might help, but I e-mailed the author and she said there's no plan on any audiobooks at this time :(

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments A friend of mine just raves about this series, and the Lucinda series. So I thought that I might be missing something. I think reading the prequel now that I have it might be helpful.