RP Paradis discussion

SoulMate > SoulMate RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira and Keito was at a small cofee shop drinking their favorite hot drink.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 17 comments Malik and Morganna walked down the street, arms linked, talking menataly to one another.

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira and Keito both finished their hot drinks and walk out.

Kira look around and saw Malik and Morganna and thought they were they cutest couple.

Keito look at them two and just look down wondering if he ever find the perfect match for him.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 17 comments Malik looked at his twin, their matching white-blonde hair glinting in the sun. Want to get some coffee? he asked her, looking at the grey winter sky.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira and Keito look around and noticing everyone start to star at them and they both decide to go back inside the coffee shop again.

Keito groaned to himself, "Why can't people realize we are ordinary people and like to be treated normal to but, no we are famous and we get treated all royal like."

Kira nod on agreement.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 17 comments Morganna ordered some hot chocolate, handing it to her brother. "I'll see you later." she said, hugging him and disappearing around a corner. Malik sat on a bench in the park, closing his eyes and opening his chakras

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Keito got a buzz from his phone. He frowned and look at the contact who was calling him. "Oh fudge"

Kira frowned and nod to tell him she was ok for him to go. "Our job comes first."

Keito took off and went to find the address. He then realize first of all i give this to the driver and let him find it. Keito wrote down the address and gave the driver the paper.

Kira frowned and finished her coffee and slowly got up and went on a walk in a park. She told her agents that she was a few days off with everything.

message 8: by C M (new)

C M Nicole was shy and slid in the coffe shop.

message 9: by Sandra (last edited Oct 22, 2010 09:36AM) (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Keito did his thing and went back to the coffe shop agan. He took out a magazine he got cover shot and a article they did on him. Saying, "The famous Keito whiteHawk we found out he has no relationship going on. He is for sure single and sexy." Keito didn't finished reading it and just shook his head.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 17 comments Morganna slipped into her shop, waving at her fellow artist Mikey.

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira look and went to a the park and seat down on the bench pull out her ipod. She start to hum and sing of the songs that she was listening.

Keito got a txt message to one of his spy saying that his sister was at the park.

message 12: by C M (new)

C M Nicole smiled at people.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 17 comments Malik got up from his bench, following a trail into the woods.

message 14: by C M (new)

C M Nick sighed and walked off

message 15: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira and Kieto both went to the park to meet each other later on the day.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr was soaring in the sky when he noticed them "target.....confirmed....."

message 17: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira and Kieto both look at each other talk a little about their job. In their on code because, they didn't want everyone to know about thier jobs.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr landed right infront of them "good evening....."

message 19: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira look at Zephyr and title her head, "OH hello there."

Kieto narrow his eyes wondering who this guy was and where did he just come from.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr looked to Kira then Kieto then back to forced a smile "ahem......exuse me.....there is something you all need to do for me......dont worry its not hard....i just need some help"

message 21: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira look at him wondering what they can do for him.

Kieto look at him really curious, "May i ask this who are you? And why do we have to help you?" Kieto didn't understand why a strange guy asking them for help.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr chuckled "i would.....but i dont give my name....bad for buissness......anyways....." his fingers grew into claws that were black as night "i would kindly have to ask you both to die"

message 23: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira eyes widen, "No way!" Kira start to get pist off so bad, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Kieto put his hand up to shut up his sister. "Give a good reason why we have to die?" He cock his head.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr grinned "a contract.......as you now know im a bounty hunter......"

message 25: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kieto was now pissed off and confused at the same time.

Kira felt his rage and confusion mixed in and step back. "YIKES"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he laughed "yeas....you see now.....i have a contract on you....that means you 2 have a bounty......"

message 27: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira wrinkle her nose.

Kieto glare at him for several minutes before he even breath.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr sighed "and im the collecter....so.....we can do this the easy way or the hard way.......your choice"

message 29: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira spoke softly this time, "Why both of us. Why not one we are family."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

he looked to Kira "its my job.....one family member does....i have to kill the rest.....you know how it goes....no evidence"

message 31: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kira glare at him, "I don't know anything about your work dude." Kira was going to say a lot of things.

Kieto glare and wrinkle his nose. "Stop it Kira I know everything about his job. Just say this its best to go with the flow of everything."

Kira sigh loudly. She couldn't believe on what she was hearing from her brother.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Zephyr looked to Kieto....so whats it going to be?"

message 33: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Kieto didn't move and bow his body, "Kill if you have to."

Kira bit her lower head and just start to tear up badly.

message 34: by Val (new)

Val (theangryturtle) Sady sat at the park bench

message 35: by Blackthornhawk (new)

Blackthornhawk | 17 comments Kira look around wondering what to do for the day. She enter a mall wanting to meet someone.

message 36: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Bruce picked up his phone and diales this new models number, Sandy. He put the phone to his ear, listening to it ring.

message 37: by Blackthornhawk (new)

Blackthornhawk | 17 comments Kira went to a store she was suppose to model but, they didn't call her about it so she thought. She was already there she walk in and ask instead.

message 38: by Val (new)

Val (theangryturtle) She answered her phone. "Hullo?"

message 39: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Yeah Samdy this is Gabriel your new photographer, I need you diwn hede for a shoot, in thirty minutes." He said before he hung up the phone and began getting his stuff together for the shoot.

message 40: by Val (new)

Val (theangryturtle) She bit her lip, she didn't even get to ask for what and what to wear. She shrugged, getting in her car and driving towards the studio

message 41: by Blackthornhawk (new)

Blackthornhawk | 17 comments ((i was wondering if someone could make a character for mine please))

Kira walk in the store saying she had the job. She was happy about it and then something caught her attention in the corner of her eyes.

message 42: by Val (new)

Val (theangryturtle) ((I can't do guys! Do you mind girl on girl?))

message 43: by Blackthornhawk (new)

Blackthornhawk | 17 comments ((i don't mind but, i was thinking if im correct do you do guys baby_doll00

message 44: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Gabriel was shooting two girls in lacy underwear when Sandy walked in,"You outfit it on the table." He sais not even turning to look at her.

message 45: by Val (new)

Val (theangryturtle) ((babydoll does(;))

message 46: by Blackthornhawk (new)

Blackthornhawk | 17 comments ((or not))

message 47: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((Okay I'll make one.))

message 48: by Blackthornhawk (new)

Blackthornhawk | 17 comments ((yea that be nice))

Kira went and look at the item and grab it and bought it.

message 49: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Baby_Doll wrote: "Gabriel was shooting two girls in lacy underwear when Sandy walked in,"You outfit it on the table." He sais not even turning to look at her."

message 50: by Val (new)

Val (theangryturtle) She nodded, kinda off turning on to him. She was tired off the hopeless romantics. "Is this all?" She picked up a bra and underwear

« previous 1 3 4