Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived: Threads, misc. > Fantasy vs Reality

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Do you feel that the heroines in your most recent reads, are an adequate representation of women today(minus super strength, blood sucking, and shapeshifting!). Think of yourself, your friends, and other women that you know.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments I think that there are some woman in the real world who are like some of the women I've read about, but I don't personally know any.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) Hum, yes and no--the super powers of course are a definate no (or at least, none of MY friends are admitting to having any). But the rest of it--well, I know a few women who have over-come serious problems. I even know a few who are extremely strong willed and have survived blows that would have driven others insane. And I have a few friends who are career military, police, dr's nurses etc. who I think really DO have super powers that they are just keeping hidden from the rest of us.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Hum, yes and no--the super powers of course are a definate no (or at least, none of MY friends are admitting to having any). But the rest of it--well, I know a few women who have over-come serious..."

LOL!