Warrior Cats!!! discussion

Oceanclan > Characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, Needlewhisker+Nightfall= Half-clans!! Ohh (last edited Jul 13, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 248 comments Mod
All Characters MUST be accepted from here on out.

<.b>Name:<./b>
<.b>Gender:<./b>
<.b>Age:<./b> >in moons<
<.b>Rank:<./b> (Loner, Rouge, or Kittypet)

<.b>Personality:<./b> >3+ sentances<

<.b>Appearance:<./b> >Picture or 3+ sentances<

<.b>History:<./b> >4+ sentances<

<.b>Mate/Crush:<./b>
<.b>Kin: <./b> >Do NOT put "All deceased" or "I don't know"<
<.b>Other:<./b>

I feel stupid saying this over and over again, but-- Delete the periods in order to bold...

message 2: by คгเค (last edited Aug 07, 2012 04:56PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Name: Shellpaw (Heart)

Personality: Shellpaw is a soft-soken young she-cat. She's gentle and kind, always puts others before herself. Shellpaw is quite intelligent and often other cats confide in her, even though she's only young. She loves telling stories and is really good with the kits. Shellpaw always makes sure the elders are happy and she doesn't think of herself at all. She is the least arrogant cat you will ever meet. She's a peacekeeper and hates any type of conflict.

History: Shellpaw was born half-clan. Her mother was a OceanClan cat, but her father was from StormClan. She was born in secret and away from the clans. Her father thought she would do better in OceanClan, so he agreed to let her reside in OceanClan alongside her mother. When her mother took her back, she told everyone that she had found Shellpaw alone, so decided to bring her back and raise her.

Appearance:
description

Shellpaw is quite a pretty young she-cat. She's got a creamy coloured pelt that appears almost white. Her face is coloured in light creamy-brown fur and she has beautiful green-blue eyes. Her fur is quite soft and longish. She's got a long tail that ends in a creamy coloured tip.

Mate: None
Other: Her mother is open for creation.

message 3: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, Needlewhisker+Nightfall= Half-clans!! Ohh (new)

xD I like her!

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Thanks! :)

message 5: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, Needlewhisker+Nightfall= Half-clans!! Ohh (new)

I'll make her mother if you want me to.

message 6: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (songbirdgabriella) | 3 comments Name Leopard Shadow
personality: shes a bit shy, coming from her bad background. Shes very samrt, loyal, and sees things from A very logical point of view.
Appearance: leopard spotted, with hypnotic green eyes
History: she was born full to this clan, and her father died in a battle. Actually, she has much death in her family. Her mother died while having her, and she had a little sister, who died of greencough.
kin: a brother --open for creation--
Crush: none yet
Mate: none yet
mentor/apprentice: Shellpaw? (If that's ok)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 187 comments Mod
Ali, what happened to all of our other charries?

message 8: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ, Needlewhisker+Nightfall= Half-clans!! Ohh (new)

Like I said, I have no clue.

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) | 187 comments Mod
Okay.