TV We've Just Watched discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (last edited Feb 28, 2011 01:38PM) (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments I watched the first 5 episodes and while it's good, it's just not good enough to squeeze into my enormous weekly TV list. I just don't connect with Bo. I like the annoying sidekick girl more and that's a bad sign, LOL
Since I have a hard time giving up on shows, maybe when it comes to DVD, I'll rent the full season. Also, it's up against stiff competition for my time right now and that makes me overly critical. I wish it came out in the summer.

message 2: by Allen (new)

Allen Allen (audiovore) | 222 comments This is actually quite an enjoyable fantasy camp for me. Not as good as SN was, but better than Grimm. Looks to be heading to a nice end-plot too.

message 3: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (kheckart) | 456 comments I'm enjoying this one, too. I like the sexual tension between Bo and the Wolf cop. The human sidekick chick is cool. I don't think this is the best in its genre (it's not Buffy), but I think I will stick with it at least for now.

message 4: by Jackie (last edited Feb 07, 2012 04:03PM) (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments Better than Grimm for sure. How many eps is it into it now? I should probably pick it back up and see if I like it any better.

message 5: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (kheckart) | 456 comments I think last night was the 4th episode. There was a pretty hot scene with Bo having a fling with a Fae couple-a man and woman. The one thing I'm not sure about is the way they are classifying the Faes. When I think of Fae, I think Ireland, Britain, Scotland. They had Furies on there and I don't consider them Fae--they are Greek demi gods. I realize that Fae means a wide range of creatures, but I wouldn't put Furies in there.

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments I know what you mean, I wouldn't classify The Furies as Fae either. I guess they're using any supernatural being as 'fae'.

I added it to the DVR for next week. TY

message 7: by Allen (new)

Allen Allen (audiovore) | 222 comments The most recent one I've seen(via Canadian feed), was episode 15 of season 2(which as 22, whereas 1 had 13). And a 13 episode season 3 has been ordered so far(season 2 started with 13 also).

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments I started LG on the Canadian feed also. Syfy has picked it up here in the US. It'll be a while before we catch up with you, Allen.

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli Lost Girl, which is currently airing its second season Stateside, will shift to Fridays at 10, beginning July 20

message 10: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 599 comments Well that's cool I wonder if it will pick up after smackdown?
and damn shame that eureka is being cancelled. Currenly rewatching the series before I get into season 5.

message 11: by Kellyflower (new)

Kellyflower | 133 comments Just started watching this one, again. I admit I tried to watch it awhile ago and just couldn't get into the first episode, but after the first episode it was easy to continue watching the rest.

message 12: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments LOST GIRL (SEASON 4 PREMIERE) MONDAY, JANUARY 13 AT 8PM

message 13: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 599 comments can't wait I miss bo and yes kinzi to ;)

message 14: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 599 comments awesome premire george takei aka sulu from star trek guest stared.

message 15: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 599 comments Lost girl season 4 is now on netflix :)

message 16: by Kellyflower (last edited Jul 25, 2014 09:06AM) (new)

Kellyflower | 133 comments Timothy I saw that last night. I'm so excited, but admit that I did not like first episode of season 4. That's gonna cause a lot of hurt feelings down the line.

message 17: by Timothy (last edited Jul 25, 2014 08:47AM) (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 599 comments Naw each to his own. I missed a lot of this season because we moved so I am happy it is finally on there :)

message 18: by Kellyflower (new)

Kellyflower | 133 comments Timothy you don't think (view spoiler)

message 19: by Kellyflower (new)

Kellyflower | 133 comments Just finished season 4.
(view spoiler)

message 20: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments I think this comes back new week after Bitten.

message 21: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 599 comments I thought bitten and lost girl comes back on the same weekend :)

message 22: by JackieR (new)

JackieR (readthat) | 318 comments I thought lost girl was cancelled?

message 23: by JackieR (new)

JackieR (readthat) | 318 comments Where will this show be without Kenzi? She is my favorite part of the show!