zombie roleplay, stories, and books discussion

zombie rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by David (new)

David jones | 46 comments Mod
imagine you are in a dystopian universe that is over run by zombies. There are only seven survivors immune to the zombie virus. What would you do?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((ooo oo oo can mines be immune? :D))

Mikey trembled hiding in the corner of a dark and desolate room. She shivered hearing the screams of the passing by Zombies. She trembles and hoped to god they wouldn't finder. Silent tears ran down her cheeks and she tried not to move and make noises.

message 3: by David (new)

Tommy was in the room with Mikey, getting his gun ready.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked to tommy fear in her eyes "don't shoot unless you see one" she whispered to him.

message 5: by David (new)

"Ok, Mikey, don't move and stay here. Even if hear me shout stay here," Tommy tried to reassure Mikey.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She took his hand "don't go out there" she shook her head "pplease don't go stay here stay in the safe place"

message 7: by David (new)

"I need to go Mikey, it is my duty to kill the zombies that killed my parents."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She shivered hearing him talk about his parents. "just let them get trapped in the traps we set around the building"

message 9: by David (new)

"I need to see them with my own eyes. See their heads getting blown to bits, I need to do that, I must go. But I promise I will be back." Tommy stroked her hair.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She trembled "And if you don't I'm gunna kill you" she said softly squeezing his hand softly "be careful"

message 11: by David (new)

"Don't worry Mikey, I will." Tom brought up his gun and approached the door out of the warehouse. It was time to kill some zombies.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped her arms around her legs watching his siliouette((sp?)) as he moved to the door.

message 13: by David (new)

As soon as Tommy went out of the warehouse, the gunfire started. Blood smeared the window of the warehouse.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikey jumped hearing the gun shot.

message 15: by David (new)

Tommy ran toward a hoard of zombies, put a clip into his pistol, and fired more shots. The guns shots took off the heads of several zombies, the sidewalk covered in gore.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments ((hey can i join in? i kinda made charries already. btw jj i accepted the invitation here.))

message 17: by David (new)

((yea Izzy u can join lolz ))

message 18: by David (new)

((yea Izzy u can join lolz ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol thanks XD and ya sure you cann :) umm david you never made a charrie...or at least from what I see haha ummmm rush into the room mikey is in i guess))

Mikey covered her mouth to keep from screaming.

message 20: by David (new)

((well i made a charrie from when i made a zombie folder in eek roleplays, so i might just copy tht info from there onto here))

Tommy took out his doubled bladed axe and hacked away at the zombies.
"Brains, brains," the zombies chanted simultaneously.

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments ((YAY!))
Malik ran across the street towards the warehouse. Cameron followed her,"Hurry up Cam!"

Cameron tripped and quickly got up and continued running,"I'm coming!" he raised a blade and chopped the heads off of zombies,"Better than running!"

Malik laughed,"Alright come on!" she raised a chainsaw and started it. She ran over and chopped more zombie's heads off.

message 22: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 20 comments ((you guys mind if I join?))

message 23: by David (new)

((yes u can chloe :D))

Tommy met up with Cam and Malik, blood and gore streaking the blade of the axe.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((nope go ahead :D))

Mikey heard the distant sound of a chainsaw. Her eyes widened and she scruned more into the corner.

message 25: by David (new)

Zombies walked in a trance toward the warehouse.
"No, no Mikeyy!!!" screamed Tommy. He brought his gun to face length and fired at the zombies heads. The heads exploded like melons, the brains exiting from the back of the heads onto the sidewalk.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments Malik smirked when she saw Tommy,"I see we found other survivors. Cameron come here!"

Cameron continued to slice the zombies to pieces,"Hang on!"

"I'm serious come here! You're still just a 10 year old so you're not such a good swordsman ya know that right?"

Cam ran over to Malik and looked at Tommy,"Who the heck are you?"

message 27: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 20 comments ((thanks))

Fen ducked down along the wall of the building and watched as the zombies out front started collapsing to the sidewalk. She chuckled then pulled her gun closer to her chest.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 17, 2010 11:40AM) (new)

Mikey wished she had a gun. WHere had she put it? did she drop it while running? was it at the last place they had stayed. She closed her eyes thinking back. "crap" she said remembering it was by the place she slept.

message 29: by David (new)

"I am Tommy. A survivor who is 23 years old. The zombies killed my parents so now I won't rest until everyone of the..." He took hold of his machine gun and-the zombie swayed back and fourth back and fourth struggling to stay standing.

message 30: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 20 comments Fen took a gasp of air then ran out of the building, holding the gun out in front of her. She ran across the street and shot at the zombies coming at her.

message 31: by David (new)

Tommy ran too Fen. "Nice shot," he said.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments Cameron looked at the zombies,"God I hate these things. They're so annoying!" he ran over and started slicing them into pieces,"You things deserve to die!"

Malik ran over to Cam,"Stop it! You're going to hurt yourself again!" she pulled him out of the crowd of zombies and grabbed her sword,"I'll take care of them!" she chopped their heads off and started to scream,"YOU MONSTERS KILLED MY FAMILY AND EVERYTHING I CARED ABOUT SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikey heard screaming and the zombies opened her door. She stay quiet in the dark corner hoping they wouldn't see her. they filled in the room and she screamed.

message 34: by David (new)

Tommy joined Cam and Malik, axe drawn, hacking through wave after wave of zombies. Blood splashed onto his face and all other faces within a hundred yard radius of the fight.

message 35: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 20 comments David wrote: "Tommy ran too Fen. "Nice shot," he said."

Fen smiled.
"Thanks."

A few zombies were coming in across the street. She held her gun at arms length and watched them smack against the ground.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikey shot up from her corner and tried to climb the walls, she failed. "TOMMY!" she screamed.

message 37: by David (new)

Tommy smiled back, "your welcome."

Blood streaked his face like mud.

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments Cameron heard a scream and ran into the warehouse. He smiled and started to kill all the stupid retarded zombies and grabbed Mikey's hand and ran,"Come on!"

Malik started laughing as blood ran down the end of her sword,"I always enjoy the bloodshed of every single creature."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the boy with fear and confusion but followed him anyways.

message 40: by David (new)

He screamed "NO!! MIKEY!! YOU STUPID ZOMBIES AREN'T TAKING HER TOO!!!"
Driven by rage he sprinted toward the door of the warehouse with his axe and gun drawn.
"DIE YOU FOOLS!!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikey saw Tommy. She ran to him letting go of Camerons hand and threw her arms around Tommy. She looked around at the congrgating zombies trembling.

message 42: by David (new)

Tommy grabbed Mikey by the waste and...
One of the zombies lunged at them both, knocking over Tommy, sending Mikey sprawling.

message 43: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 20 comments Fen watched the boy run out of the door. She didn't have time to call after him.
She ran up the steps of the building to the next floor and arrived at a long hallway.

message 44: by David (new)

Tommy fired a shot from his pistol. The bullet hit the zombie in the chest and it roared in pain. Tommy then drew his SMG and fired a round into the zombies head, blood and brains streaking the wall.

message 45: by Izzy (last edited Oct 17, 2010 12:08PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments Malik grabbed a zombie and threw it to the ground. She sliced its head off,"That's what you get you brain eating bit*h!"

Cameron watched his sister. He ran over and sat down, enjoying the show his sister was putting on by killing,"Get em Malik!"

message 46: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 20 comments Fen walked silently down the hallway. It resembled a hospital.

message 47: by David (new)

Tommy raced over to Malik.
"Thanks," he said, "you sure are good with a chainsaw."

Tommy drew his axe again and cut the heads off of two more zombies.

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 28 comments "No problem I enjoy this," she smirked and continued to kill.

Cameron smirked also and looked behind him. A zombie jumped at him but he chopped its head off before it jumped on top of him,"That was close," he let out a sigh of relief and stood up.

message 49: by David (new)

Tommy leaped outta the way as a zombie produced a metal, sharp blood stained blade. The air smelled like rotting flesh and blood.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Mikey scrambled to her feet and trembled looking for Tommy. She looked on the ground and say a piece of glass. She picked it up and started lashing out at the Zombies as they came at her.

« previous 1 3