The Awesomest Hunger Games Group discussion

Who should have died?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments OK, people keep arguing over who should gotten squished, so just post what you think here

(I think nobody should have gotten out of twelve when they bombed it.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

WhatTheFuck?

Do you KNOW how many people DIED in this entire series already?!

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahmarie43) Uhhh...Like everybody already died...

message 4: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 163 comments Mod
Barely anybody got out anyways. What? Did you want Katniss' mom and sister to die too. And Gale and his family. Then where would that leave the serises. Almost everyone would be dead.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly, dude.

95% of District 12 died.

message 6: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments more like 90%

message 7: by Arya (last edited Oct 18, 2010 10:15AM) (new)

Arya (izlandzadi) | 22 comments ***SPOILERS***

Well 90% is still a lot.

Because I don't have anyone who I am like "Man I totally wish they were dead" I am going to say someone I think should have lived. Anyone care to hazard a guess? CINNACINNACINNA!! He was so awesome and I was holding out hope until about halfway through Mockingjay that he would make an appearance. And what was with Ellie Trinkett being alive (and Octavia and all of them) but NO CINNA!! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!

Anyway. . .

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*SPOILER*

No, like everyone died. It hurt me most that Prim and Cinna and Finnick were killed off D:

message 9: by Arya (new)

Arya (izlandzadi) | 22 comments Oh I'm sorry - I though that everyone here had read all of the books! I will change my posting earlier to include a "spoiler warning".

***MORE SPOILERS***

I was SO SAD that Finnick died mostly because:

1. He is awesome
2. Annie REALLY NEEDS HIM
and 3. He is TOTALLY AWESOME (oh wait, I think I already said that

I feel terrible about this but I was actually not that sad when Prim died. I felt really disconnected from it, like I didn't have time to process that she was really dead before Katniss was in bed unconcious (again) and then everything was just pandemonium with all of the "assasinations" and saying goodbye to characters that just suddenly decided to leave - like Gale.

I really wish that she had been able to forgive Gale. It wasn't his fault AT ALL that Prim died and if he had been there he would have run into the fire to save Prim even if it meant being killed himself. I just thought that Katniss was totally unfair to him, even though I can understand that love is not always fair. If you really love someone and they die because of an invention that your best friend may or may not have actually made. . . I am sure I would be MAD too! But it did make me sad that she couldn't forgive him, I hope that he got over her and is happy now!!

Sorry for my LONGNESS!! I tend to get a little carried away when I talk about this series!! :D

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments Finnick is awesome. he should get his head back.

message 11: by Harry (last edited Oct 18, 2010 11:22AM) (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments Arya wrote: "***SPOILERS***

Well 90% is still a lot.

I know that.But it's just too happy that 3/4 of the people that Katniss cared about got out.See, If Gale died, Katniss would be like,"HOLY $%&* IM GONNA RIP SNOWS THROAT OUT" instead of "oh, I'm so sad and stuff........"

why is all that in Italics?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry wrote: "Finnick is awesome. he should get his head back."

Hahahah

message 13: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

I was extremely sad Prim died. The WHOLE thing started because Katniss was trying to keep her alive!! And then she just died!!!

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry (HarryClark) | 32 comments Prim should AT LEAST have a deadly weapon

message 15: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

But like if you think about it, the whole rebellion is cause of Prim, not Katniss. If Prim wouldnt have been reaped, Katniss wouldnt have volunteered. So i mean its like crazy!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry wrote: "Prim should AT LEAST have a deadly weapon"

Prim's weapon was her heart of gold and healing powers, and always the one keeping her head up over the water when Katniss and her mother were drowning. But it wasn't good enough. :|

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan I cried so much in this book....I Think I would have rather had katniss die..

message 18: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Thats crazy talk woman!!!!!!!

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan I liked katniss in the first two...kinda, I was jusst mad that she just ignored Peeta. But in the third one she was just a jerk! Peeta should have killed her! That would have been epic! Who would have expected that?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wrote: "I liked katniss in the first two...kinda, I was jusst mad that she just ignored Peeta. But in the third one she was just a jerk! Peeta should have killed her! That would have been epic! Who would h..."

NOO! TAKE THAT BACK!

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan I can't! It would have been awesome!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nooooo!

message 23: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Blah, blahhh blahhhhh!! Hmmm, i'm feeling very random. haha! Katniss was epicly legit! End. Of. Story.

message 24: by Megan (last edited Nov 02, 2010 03:56PM) (new)

Megan KATNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS shooooooouuuulldddddddd oooof DIED!

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan katniss should have died

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wrote: "KATNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS shooooooouuuulldddddddd oooof DIED!"

GO EAT FIRE!

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan That would be weird

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It would hurt.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

peeta would be soo sad! i would never let katniss die! for peeta's sake! also, there would be no point in the story if the protagonist just DIES. like, wth?!

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan Yeah well theres not much to lose. Since Prim eventually died anyways, theres really no point to the series

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i kinda saw prim's death coming. finnick, not so much. why, finnick?!

message 33: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Ohh I saw Finnick's coming. From the time when Bogg's died and they were in that house. I knew he was going to die. But Prim, ohh goodness. Poor Prim. She shouldnt have been there it was crap.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alma Coin Bad. No! Bad girl!

message 35: by Megan (new)

Megan well do we actually know that President Coin meant for her not to survive?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

either way, she's one bad lady.

message 37: by Megan (new)

Megan I think she should have gotten hung.(Pres Coin) And Snow shouldn't have gotten off so easy. (Possibly burned to death, whipped to death? Anything involving Lots o' pain?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

lots o' pain indeed.

message 39: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin, I got some oreos! Nom nom nom! (new)

Im almost positive Coin meant to have Prim die.

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan hahah yes, I take pride in it

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, you said Eh!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Apparently, Canadians say that. Here:
"An interjection or prompt spoken by Canadians.
Equivalent to the American 'huh?' or 'right?'
Usually used to prompt a person to respond to what was said or to indicate a lack of understanding."

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Katniss' soul was eaten by Dementors! she should have DIED!

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan Yeah *Epic way to end the series*

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Why would katniss die?!

message 46: by Megan (new)

Megan Why _would_ she die? Or why _should_ she die? She would die because she goes emo at the end of the book. She should die because she's a jerk to both Gale and Peeta...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. wives always abuse their husbands.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 101 comments Mod
Hahaha! yup