Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Ideas for short stories or novellas

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chrizette (new)

Chrizette I am looking for some ideas for short stories and novellas to read in between bigger and more involved storylines. Any ideas?

message 2: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey (geoffreythorne) | 12 comments what would you like, style-wise? Subject-wise?

message 3: by Chrizette (new)

Chrizette I think short stories/novellas is a great way to get to read new styles and subjects. You never know when you might find something totally out of your comfort zone that you love. So I will be open to all kinds of paranormal or sci-fi as long as there's a little romance thrown in.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) Shifter - I believe this has at least one of the psy-changlings in it (Nalini Singh) and one of the later Breeds books (lora leigh)
The Magical Christmas Cat

message 5: by Geoffrey (new)

Geoffrey (geoffreythorne) | 12 comments hmmmm. I'll noodle it.

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan (janoda) Is it self promotion if it's a book I wrote the introduction for? Don't want to break the group rules.

So for now I'd suggest Burning Up, since it has several stories belonging to different series. I haven't read them all yet, but the ones I read I really liked (especially the one by Meljean Brook)

message 7: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 164 comments I quite like Stardust by Neil Gaiman

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (shinhbang) | 152 comments I really liked Come Moonrise by Lucy Monroe. Good read. :]