Erin Hunter Fan Group discussion

ThunderClan > ThunderClan RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 450 (450 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Continue the previous RP here))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Flickermoon crouched down as the lake came into view.

message 3: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Spiritfeather looked at Wingclaw. "Shall we start hunting?"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((wait huh?))

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((I was talking to someone else.
Hey! Do you like what I did for the past 30 minutes? Fixing the group? YOu're supposed to continue from the old rp...))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((I know I was continuing....but yeah I do like it.))

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Good, and thanks! Do you think I should make a new topic to continue the characters. but n each clan?))

message 8: by Laika (new)

Laika Ahadowfur growled a bit.

message 9: by Laika (new)

Laika Shadowfur screeched and ducked so that she was not hid.
" have not lost my vision." she mewed, but her right eye was shut and bloodied.

message 10: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Shadowcat wrote: "Shadowfur screeched and ducked so that she was not hid.
" have not lost my vision." she mewed, but her right eye was shut and bloodied."

Willowcry snarled at her, "Get away, back to your crow-food eating clan!" Willowcry quickly used the ThunderClan move, The Lightning Strike on her.

message 11: by Laika (new)

Laika ((what the heck is that?))

Shadowfur dodged her blow, and swiftly spun around and leaped on top of Willowcry with nary a sound, clawing her eyes and trying to twist her over so she could get at her belly.

message 12: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya ((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Willowcry kicked Shadowfur off with her strong hind legs, she clawed her nose.

Amberstorm arrived from the patrol and went back where he left his friends, "Where did they go?" He asked himself.

message 13: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Oh High School is annoying (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 260 comments Mod
Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Amberstorm arrived from the patrol and went back where h..."

Lightningstorm meowed,"I think they went somewhere trying to claw each others fur off, still I guess it's because of me being your mate."

message 14: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Lightningstorm9 wrote: "Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Amberstorm arri..."

"Oh no...." Amberstorm mewed shocked, he followed Willowcry's scent.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Fernleaf walked out of her den to the leaders den. "Midnightstar, are you there?"

message 16: by Laika (new)

Laika Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Amberstorm arrived from the patrol and went back where h..."

Shadowfur felt her nose cut a bit, and retaliated, swerving around in different directions, then, while Willowcry was standing, slid underneath her and pushed up with her hind legs, flipping her over.

message 17: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Oh High School is annoying (new)

Lightningstorm wondered,"For some reason I think I should be in that random fight...Hm... should I.

message 18: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ShayA-Hi! Spiritfeather wrote: "Spiritfeather looked at Wingclaw. "Shall we start hunting?""

Yeah! Wingclaw smiled as she padded out with Spiritfeather.
Silverclaw watched the fight.

message 19: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) (("quotes"))

Spiritfeather nodded and leapt into the grass.

message 20: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Wingclaw charged after her.

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Spiritfeather leapt up a tree with incredible agility. She snatched a swuirrel clear off the branhc, killing it in the process.

message 22: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Wingclaw saw a rabbit. She slowed down to a croutch and pounced, chasing it with incredible speed, finishing it with a fatal swoop.

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Spiritfeather slid off the tree, two squirrels dangling from her jaws.

message 24: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Wingclaw picked up the rabbit, about her size, and hauled it over to where Spiritfeather was. "Nithe cath" She muttered through a mouthful of fur,

message 25: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Spiritfeather nodded in return.

message 26: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Shadowcat wrote: "Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Amberstorm arrived f..."

Willowcry saw Amberstorm coming over the hill, "He'll see what a foul cat you are now!" She hissed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw walked around camp

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ShayA-Hi! Spiritfeather wrote: "Spiritfeather nodded in return."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Honeyleaf walked over to Icepaw. "Wanna go hunting?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw nodded, "Yes!" she cried happily

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, come on!" Honeyleaf raced out of the camp.

message 32: by Laika (new)

Laika Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "Shadowcat wrote: "Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Am..."

"And he'll see that you're the saddest excuse for a cat he's ever seen, you pitiful kit. Why don't you go back to the nursery where you belong?!" she hissed, aiming for Willowcry's nose.

message 33: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Shadowcat wrote: "Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "Shadowcat wrote: "Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "((It's in one of the field guilds, I read all of them!!!))

Willowcry kicked Shadowfur off with her strong..."

Willowcry quickly dodged and put a long,deep slash through the chest Of Shadowfur.

"Shadowfur! Willowcry! What are you doing?!"

message 34: by Laika (new)

Laika SHadowfur dodged her blow and leaped over her enemy, and bit her tail hoping to sever it.

message 35: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Amberstorm jumped onto Shadowfur, "What are you doing to my sister?!"

message 36: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Oh High School is annoying (last edited Oct 17, 2010 08:04PM) (new)

Lightningstorm padded out of the warriors den trying to find where Shadowfur and Willowcry were.

Then she heard a yowl and went toward it,just to see Amberstorm jumping on to Shadowfur. Lightningstorm meowed,"What's going on here... exactly why is everyone fighting. ((If it was shadowfur vs me I'll understand but Willowcry and Amberstorm vs Shadowfur oh starclan what is wrong with the world?))

message 37: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Silverclaw kept watching. "Should i do something?" She asked.

message 38: by Carson (new)

Carson Stormbreeze padded out of the warrior's den and glanced around.

message 39: by Laika (new)

Laika Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "Amberstorm jumped onto Shadowfur, "What are you doing to my sister?!""

"She's your sister....?"
Shadowfur said, taken aback. She haw the resemblance now. "I thought oyu two were going to be mates....."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Honeyleaf waited for Icepaw.

message 41: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Shadowcat wrote: "Soccerdog816 (Spottedleaf!) wrote: "Amberstorm jumped onto Shadowfur, "What are you doing to my sister?!""

"She's your sister....?"
Shadowfur said, taken aback. She haw the resemblance now. "I ..."

"Yes, she's my sister!" Hissed Amberstorm into Shadowfur's ear, he looked at Willowcry, her limp body lying their with many scars, he quickly got off of Shadowfur adn checked on Willowcry. Still breathing....

message 42: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Oh High School is annoying (new)

Lightningstorm finally found Amberstorm and meowed, "Is Willowcry alright? You should take her to the Medicine cat right away." Lightningstorm then hissed," Why did you have to try to kill an innocent cat such as Willowcry and most importantly in her own clan!

A fox in a snowstorm FeatherTalon sat down in a patch of sunshine.

message 44: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Wingclaw buried her catch. "Cmon, lets go find some more!" She mewed, padding off.

A fox in a snowstorm He flicked his tail and stood up. He decided to go hunting and walked out to the forest.

message 46: by Laika (new)

Laika Lightningstorm9 wrote: "Lightningstorm finally found Amberstorm and meowed, "Is Willowcry alright? You should take her to the Medicine cat right away." Lightningstorm then hissed," Why did you have to try to kill an innoc..."

Shadowfur started to laugh suddenly, uncontrollably.
Them\n, she stopped, a thin smile on her face.
"There is no cat who is innocent. Especially not the likes of those I have seen here. No...even the kits in the nursery have been touched; dabbed just a bit admittedly, but still touched by the truth and hardships of the outside world. The question is not if the cat is innocent, but if the cat is innocent enough to not face the punishment at hand." She stood up and squared her shoulders.
"And the answer is in this case clearly negative."

message 47: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya Shadowcat wrote: "Lightningstorm9 wrote: "Lightningstorm finally found Amberstorm and meowed, "Is Willowcry alright? You should take her to the Medicine cat right away." Lightningstorm then hissed," Why did you have..."

Amberstorm glared at Shadowfur harshly, "I can't believe I ever loved you Crow-food eater! You deserve to die, and go to Dark Forest! Now leave to your filthy Clan, and never return." He snarled and stood a top of her, making himself seem twice as big, he grabbed Willowcry by the scruff and padded back to camp, careful to let Willowcry touch the ground to much.*

((* You know sharp rocks, ect.))

message 48: by Laika (new)

Laika Shadowfur smiled. "ok, sure. I never wanted a mousebrain for a mite anyways. I guess THIS just narrows down the competition."

A fox in a snowstorm FeatherTalon spotted WillowCry hanging in the jaws of AmberStorm. "My Starclan! What in starclan's name happened?!"

message 50: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Oh High School is annoying (new)

Lightingstorm went into the medicine cat's den to check on Willowcry. Lightningstorm asked,"Is she alright? She'll live right, oh dear StarClan please tell me she'll live and still live on as a warrior."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9