Warrior Cats discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old characters (Topics closed) > Riverclan Characters(lake)

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madhins (last edited Oct 20, 2010 12:59PM) (new)

Madhins   | 214 comments Mod
CHARACTER FILL-OUT

Name:
Kin:
Mate:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Appearance: (Preferably a picture)
(Leaders only) How many lives left:

For personality and history you are expected to have at least 3 sentences at minimum. I may go back and ask you to add more or change something I disapprove of.

message 2: by Jaidyn (last edited Oct 17, 2010 03:24PM) (new)

Jaidyn Name:Dawnstar
Clan:river
Kin:Mangoclaw Dragonbreath Rosedawn (kits)
Mate:Nightshadow
Personality:Dawnstar is a calm gentle leader.she is fair and strong but hates disrespect.if you make her mad she stays in her den for awhile or ingnores you
History:dawnstar was formerly dawnsky and when she was a kit she almost died from black cough.it was a close call especially for a kit but when she became an apprentice she had trouble learning battle moves.she mostly enjoyed collecting moss and learning about herbs so she became a medicine cat apprentice but soon found it was not for her. When she had kits everybody thought she would be a permanent queen but she refused and became a warrior again when the deputy died in battle she was appointed and is a new leader.
Other:she adopted kits but they died before becoming apprentices. Her two apprentices are mistycloud And emberstorm
Appearance:cream colored cat with dark cream paws
Lives:9
Apprentice:Ebonypaw

message 3: by Madhins (new)

You still have to get accepted but it's fine for know.

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn It took forever but ok

message 5: by Madhins (new)

I'm sure you'll get it!

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Yay where do I test my skills?

message 7: by Madhins (new)

Just a sec! Mehs gotta make one first!

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sorry had to practice violin did u make one?

message 9: by Madhins (new)

Not yet.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Ugh. This is complicated.

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn How is it complicated?

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Cause you have characters for BOTH the Forest and Lake roleplays, and it's hard to keep track of which character is in which roleplay.

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Oh do you have a river clan lake cat? I'm prop ably leader

message 14: by Rielle (new)

Rielle (Icefire) Name: Dreamkit (Dreamecho)
Clan: Riverclan
Kin: none; her mother died a few moons ago of whitecough, and her father was killed by a twoleg boat
Mate: too young
Personality: Dreamkit is quiet and observant. She can often be found watching the apprentices practicing their battle moves, although she stays out of sight to avoid their pitying looks, wich she attracts because of her parentless status. Unlike the other kits, she doesn't rush right in, but will watch for days on end and only then will she practice. She is grateful and curious, asking pertinent questions whenever she has the opportunity to talk to a warrior. She is also very smart, not chasing butterflies and moths because she knows it is useless and instead listening quietly to the warriors talking among themselves.
History: The moment Dreamkit opened her green-gold eyes, her mother said: "She's an echo of a dream." And that is how the young kit remains, keeping to the shadows, never up front, just like an echo of a dream you can't remember. Two moons after her birth Dreamkit's father was killed by the whirring propellers of a Twoleg's boat, and her mother's health declined after that to the point where, after a cold leafbare, she died of a mildcase of whitecough. She is pitied by her Clanmates, and resents it; she feels she needs no pity. So she hangs to the shadows, watching and waiting for her time to come.
Image: [image error]
Other:

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Uh, no. All my characters are in the Forest.

Madhins, could I possibly have some of the characters in the Forest roleplay also be in the Lake???

message 16: by Madhins (new)

That's fine with me but post them in both character topics.

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Kay. *Groans* *Starts copying and pasting again.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Name: Silverblaze

Appearance:

Personality: Silverblaze is a honest cat. She is loyal and protective of her clan. She hates it when other clans make useless comments about the weakness of her clan or how the leader is being unjust or rude. She is quick to defend her clan and fight to the death. She doesn't really like half-clan cats or kittypets, loners, or rogues joining the clan. She agrees with Soulstar on keeping the clan pure. Silverblaze is a fair cat and won't make snappish decisions.

History: Silverblaze was raised as a only kit. She never really had the joy of having fun with kin. She loved listening to the elders talk about the battles they fought in. She turned out to be a good warrior. Her father and mother were killed by foxes.

Kin: Nightshadow

Crush: open

Mate: open

Name: Nightshadow

Clan: River

Appearance:

Personality: Nightshadow isn't the type of cat to argue in front of his clanmates. He is brave and loyal to his clan. Nightshadow is one of the senior warriors. He is wise and thinks before he does anything. He is warm-hearted and doesn't insult others because of their blood type. Nightshadow won't hesitate to attack when commanded, and is an honest cat. He is hesitant to spill blood, unless commanded to. He has a lot of courage and is rarely aggressive. He is very strategic.

History: He grew quickly and was strong as an apprentice. He had a good mentor, who taught him valuable lessons about thinking and strategies. Nightshadow turned out to be a great credit to his clan. He learned to repect from his mother. His mom and dad died in battle, but he's doing pretty well without them.

Kin: Silverblaze

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Apprentice/Mentor:

Other

message 19: by Madhins (new)

Thank-ya!

message 20: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Can night shadow be my mate or crush?

message 21: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Leaders cannot have mates

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Yes they can

message 23: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Only leaders who are male can.

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn No I have had kits and night shadow can be the father but female leaders can have kits and when they go to the nursery the deputy can take over

message 25: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Okay. That makes sense now. 'Cause I was thinking that you ARE going to have kits.

Madhins, are you fine with that?

message 26: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn I could the deputy would take over but not now

message 27: by Madhins (new)

Yeah.

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Ok rp?

message 29: by Madhins (last edited Oct 16, 2010 06:09PM) (new)

Not now for me. Sorting things out in my groups.

message 30: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Name: Fawnstep

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance: Fawnstep's pelt is a glowing honey brown color. Her chest and belly are both white, and her tail has a tip of brown on it. Her eyes are an amber color. One of her ears are torn and she's missing one claw from her hind foot.

Personality: Fawnstep has a gentle personality, like most medicine cats. She is hardly the type to get angry or lose control. When treating her patients, she is focused and won't let anything distract her. Fawnstep is kind when helping young cats like kits or apprentices. She has lots of patience and doesn't get angered or provoked easily. If she has too, Fawnstep will fight to protect those she are trying to heal. She dispises those cats who are stubborn and use others to get what they want.

History:
Fawnstep was always drawn to the medicine den when she was a kit. She loved how the medicine cats had a lot of important duties and could help the clan in many ways. She admired how medicine cats didn't have to make the clan look stronger by fighting or hunting, but by healing instead. That bascially inspired her to become an apprentice of a medicine cat.

As an apprentice, she loved her duties of healing and listened to her mentor well. Fawnpaw was timid about healing the injuried by herself, but soon got the hang of it. After many moons of training and practicing, she got her true medicine cat name as Fawnstep.

A few moons later, her former mentor died from old age. Fawnstep is a bit nervous about being the only medicine cat in her den, but with an apprentice, she's more confident.

Kin: Mother and father are deceased.

Crush/Mate:-

Other:

message 31: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn When will you be done?

message 32: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 17, 2010 03:21PM) (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Name: Ebonypaw
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance:
Personality: Ebonypaw is a friendly cat. She is usually active and willing to do anything. Always two paws ahead of everyone else, she is likely to get into trouble. Eager to learn new things, Ebonypaw is one of the most enthusiastic apprentices. She often is fun-loving to be around. As active as she is, Ebonypaw respects the warrior code and the older cats, although she might not agree with them on certain topics. She can be very stubborn sometimes, and unwilling to change her mind. Once she has a goal, she will do basically anything to achieve it. Although she might seem a bit forgetful, Ebonypaw doesn't let her clanmates down and will do her best to serve her clan. Because her mother and father are both deceased, it makes her feel down sometimes because she has no one with her in her life. Since she doesn't have kin with her, she is more determined and courageous because of that.
History: Ebonypaw had a normal kithood. She did all the normal things you would expect a kit to do. Like bothering the apprentices and warriors to teach them battle moves, pestering the elders to tell them stories, and whining to their mothers about going out of camp. She did not have any siblings, and is an only child. Her mother is deceased due to foxes, and her father because of greencough. Although she is alone in the world without any kin to guide her, she doesn't let it bring her down.
Kin: Mother and father are deceased.
Crush/Mate: Opened, although she is too young
Other:

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn il be ebonypaws mentor

message 34: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Okay :) Dawnstar? Oh Starclan does Ebonypaw feel important now, the leader is her mentor :)

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn of course

message 36: by Madhins (new)

I don't know, you tell me.

message 37: by MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (last edited Oct 20, 2010 12:57PM) (new)

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 18 comments Name: moonstep
Clan: river
Kin: open
Mate: open
Personality: sweet loyal good fighter
History: tba
aPPEARENCE:

message 38: by Madhins (new)

Nice picture!

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 18 comments thank you!

message 40: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn he is my mate

message 41: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Err. Brightkit is a kit, she can't have a mate already...

message 42: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn i kno im just saying he is my mate so you cant be his when you are a warrior

message 43: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 60 comments Yup :)

message 44: by Madhins (last edited Oct 22, 2010 09:13PM) (new)

**Always being revised**

Name: Sunpaw
Clan: River
Kin: OPEN
Mate: She's an apprentice, -.-

Personality: Rebellious though reliable, Sunpaw is an interesting little apprentice. Her mood varies randomly, often from snappy, impatient and grumpy to a gentle, understanding and caring medicine cat. She is very practical and sensible, often acting a bit sarcastic at times. She is annoyed easily by others and can provide a rather snippy attitude. Overall, Sunpaw is a lively young apprentice with a large hunger for adventure and knowledge, most like all apprentices.

History: -Coming-
Other:
Appearance: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thum...

Since I'm a mod I can post like this, :P

message 45: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn I'll be one of her kin!!

message 46: by Madhins (new)

OKAY! Re-read her personality though, I re-did! Who's kin? :PPPP

message 47: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn she my kin!! Sunpaw!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.