Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Films > Coraline

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Has anyone seen this movie yet? It's a stop motion film that came out in 2009 and was based on Neil Gaiman's popular book "Coraline." I really loved this movie because it was so true to the book and it was creepy!

message 2: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Awww...that's alright! It's really good though!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You NEED to read Neil Gaiman's books. HE is like, legend!! And you should read MirrorMask, which is a book that was written by him. MirrorMask is also a film. -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MirrorMask

message 4: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments ☮♥☮Love&Peace☮♥☮ wrote: "You NEED to read Neil Gaiman's books. HE is like, legend!! And you should read MirrorMask, which is a book that was written by him. MirrorMask is also a film. -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MirrorMask"

Oh yeah!!! I have seen MirrorMask! It was an alright movie, though I couldn't really understand it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You should read the book. In fact, read all Neil Gaiman's books.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

WhY aRe YoU tYpInG lIkE tHiS?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatever, ok.

message 8: by Lope (last edited Oct 18, 2010 12:32AM) (new)

Lope | 163 comments i really like Coraline, both movie and book :-). the movie's effect is so fantastic, the characters and storyline are great too. i watched it over and over again and i never get bored!

message 9: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Lope wrote: "i really like Coraline, both movie and book :-). the movie's effect is so fantastic, the characters and storyline are great too. i watched it over and over again and i never get bored!"

Yeah!!! I agree that the special effects were awesome!! I wish it won an Oscar...

message 10: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 71 comments Nope. It lost to the movie "Up."

message 11: by Olivia (last edited Jan 31, 2011 03:56PM) (new)

Olivia (oerose) The movie was too creepy for me.

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) No... but... well, I don't know. EDITING!