Rp Vampire & Werewolves discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 192 (192 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Hey :)

message 3: by •EM• (new)

•EM• nm u?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) I just won a soccer game.

message 5: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha awsome as.... i think i might be getting a detention :P

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) good for you what did you do. i spit onesome.

message 7: by •EM• (new)

•EM• bahaha well we have to wear our blazer's to and from school but i dont. so if a teacher see's us without it we get a detention, i ran away from my deputy principal not wantng to get a detention

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) alright everyone must see this. I'm on after 5 thought monday-thursday. Then i'm one alweekedend so thats when im on just in cast you were annoyed.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i was bit on the nose by a puppy

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) what kida school do you go to. it sounds horriable.

message 12: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha naww how were you bit on the nose? umm Loreto

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i was petting it and playing with it's ears when it just attacked anf bit my nose

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) I go to dummerston.

message 15: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha naww poor you. i dont know where that is

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) good you could be a stalker, just kidding just kidding.

message 17: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha nah dw im not going to

message 19: by ash (new)

ash oh my god hello natasha!!!

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) wow say my name why don't ya

message 21: by ash (new)

ash umm well it alreday sese your name lol

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ik i was trying to make a joke

message 23: by ash (new)

ash hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!!!! i have to go and do barn chours dont text me my phone is being mean to me cyz

message 25: by ash (new)

ash im back

message 26: by ash (new)

ash uhg i gtg

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i'm gettting my phone taken away

message 28: by ash (new)

ash why

message 30: by ash (new)

ash ohhhh

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) I have not school to day or tomarrow.

message 32: by ash (new)

ash lol

message 34: by ash (new)

ash ok ok ok

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) whos your favoit person on the anima

message 36: by ash (new)

ash ummm i like te girl and the teacher

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) same here, i like the guy with the wide hair and glasses and Riko

message 38: by ash (new)

ash ya ya ya me to

message 40: by ash (new)

ash omg is thts his bouther!!!!!???

message 41: by ash (new)

ash kk bye

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) hay emma why did you have to go to school

message 43: by ash (new)

ash blah

message 45: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha umm because when i posted that it was like 8 in the morning and i had to leave for school.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Oh we didn't have school and we don't today.

message 47: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha well its now the weekend so....

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

yup finally the good ol weekend

message 49: by ash (new)

ash hell yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 50: by •EM• (new)

•EM• haha yep. loving it although its only 8 in the morning and dads telling me to get off :(

« previous 1 3 4