Rp Vampire & Werewolves discussion

Vampire > Vampire Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,810 (2810 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• (start rp)

message 2: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Shadow slowly walked down the dark ally way coming onto the quiet street. He knew there was something around, something he could get and eat. But what? what was there?...

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud sat down and pat her cat on he head. She had just fed and was feeling much better, more awake.

message 4: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Shadow walked out from the dark alley way and soon saw something. he knew what it was but he didnt want it, he wasnt up for a homeless person.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud stood up, her cat balancing oh her shoulders.

message 6: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((is she like at home or something?))

message 8: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((haha yea i got that lol... so where is she?))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud got of the bench and walks into a dark ally.

(Right in front of you)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (I'm realy hyper right now)

message 11: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Shadow stopped in front her... "Umm do i know you?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud stopped. "No but if we take a walk or something like that we cloud like talk about stuff,"she said kinda jumpy. Her cat jumped dwon and walk off.

message 14: by •EM• (new)

•EM• He nodded, this was kinda random. "ah sure..?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "So you a vampire, I am,"she said taking deep breaths. "I need to calm down don't I,"she looking at him.

message 16: by •EM• (new)

•EM• he nodded. "yea, how do you know?" he asked her. "Yea you kinda do."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I was just thinking. Your walking around at night and you looked hunger, or thirst,"she said slowly still trying to calm herself.

(gtg)

message 18: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((ok cyaz))

he looked confused. "what do you mean?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Never mined,"she sighed. She felt a nerves. "Tell about you and I'll tell me about you,"she said sitting on a bench.

message 20: by •EM• (new)

•EM• He nodded. "Ahh k... Well im Shadow"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I'm Cloud,"she said sticking out her hand.

message 22: by •EM• (new)

•EM• He looked down and saw her hand, he took it and shook it. "Hi."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I like icecream, animals, and blood,"she sai dgiving him a wink.

message 25: by •EM• (new)

•EM• "i like Animals, blood, dark things and yea Ice cream."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "What kinda car do you drive,"she asked?

message 27: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Umm a sports car. why?" She asked. "what about you?"

http://www.pcdistrict.com/modules/pro... ((his car))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "A bike,"she replied.

message 29: by •EM• (new)

•EM• She chuckled "oh yea."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I don't like paying people. There scary when they take my money,"she said looking enbarrased.

message 31: by •EM• (new)

•EM• he Smiled. "Meh i dont mind"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud smiled at him. "Your so nice,"

message 33: by •EM• (new)

•EM• She chuckled. "Yea, i guess."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud felt tired all the sudden. "Well Shadow it was nice to meet you but I'm getting tired. I'm going home,"she said with this sleeping look in her eyes.

message 35: by •EM• (new)

•EM• He nodded. "Dont worry i am too. and it was nice to meet you." He got up and went to his car.

(( sorry i gotta go.))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud found her cat in her bikes basket. Fuzzy lifted her head and let out a meow.

message 38: by ash (new)

ash sophie laughed at cloud

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Cloud jumped off her bike startled.

message 40: by ash (new)

ash sophie oppend her eyes wide with her hand up "yo............"

message 41: by ash (new)

ash zack when up to cloud "im not a pervert" (lol)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Who are you,"she asked holding her cat.

message 43: by ash (new)

ash sohpie look at het "Im sophie who are u"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I'm not telling you my name name,"she said taking a step back. "And I do think your a pervert,"she snapped at zack

message 45: by ash (new)

ash "okay that wast a time of time i dont u my name and i get nothing" sohpie said

zack laughed "u dont dont even know me"

message 46: by ash (new)

ash told*

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "shut up,"Cloud said getting on her bike. "I'm going to leave and don't fallow me you stalker,"

message 48: by ash (new)

ash "HEY HEY HEY DONT LEAVE!!!!" zack said

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I'm leaving,"she called over her shoulder, her cat hissed.

message 50: by ash (new)

ash sophie yelled out 'YOUR MEAN"
Zach cought up with cloud "nice bike"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57