Star Wars #1 Fans discussion

Roleplay > Jedi Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 294 (294 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Anyone? I looked at our polls, and why not?))

message 2: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((How so?))

message 3: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments ((Well this group is sort of dying. So not a lot of people would be role playing. But Captain Rex. Do you want to start the story? I'll join.))

message 4: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments Luke is walking around an overgrown forest.

message 5: by Captain Rex (last edited Jan 12, 2011 09:58AM) (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Alec runs on the streets of Mandalore. Darth Vader and his men will be tracking him any second. It was 6 years after Order 66, but the Jedi were still being eliminated from the galaxy. Still being exterminated like bugs.

message 6: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments Luke spys a stormtropper and quicklu takes him out taking his plaster. He thinks he is the last jedi in the galexy.

message 7: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments Luke keeps walking along the forest taking out stormtroppers.

message 8: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Darth Vader spots Alec and blasts a powerful force repulse at him. Alec gets caught in the blast and falls to his knees.
"If there are any Jedi out there, now would be a good time!"

message 9: by Captain Rex (last edited Oct 26, 2010 01:14PM) (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Of course no one would answer him, the Jedi are extinct.
Vader: Surrender Jedi, or die painfully.
Alec: Not on your life Vader.
He then back flips off a building to the street below.

message 10: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments Luke feels a weak tremore in the force. He thinks that he was in danger and quickly flys off Endor heading to Tatooine.

message 11: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...
((Endor is not exactly next to Tatooine, dude.)

message 12: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Alec slows his descent with the force, but lands on the ground painfully. He feels a tremor in the force. Then, he has a vision. A city... a droid... a jedi...

message 13: by Life (last edited Oct 27, 2010 07:13PM) (new)

Life | 98 comments ((I know. It is going to be a long trip.))

Luke slowly makes his way to Tatooine.

message 14: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Alec runs to his starfighter, only to find it destroyed.
"Firefek!" he swore.
Stormtroopers at his tail, he runs up to the owner of a V-Wing starfighter and uses a Jedi Mind trick.
"You lost your ship in a bet. It's mine now."
Alec leaps in and speeds off to Taris.

message 15: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments ((lots of swears))
Luke finds a hyperspace ring and zooms to tatooine.

message 16: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Hyperspace rings aren't everywhere. Especially if it's a Jedi one that's lying around in Imperial space.))

message 17: by Captain Rex (last edited Nov 10, 2010 02:14PM) (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Zooming past an Imperial Checkpoint, Alec finds himself being chased by several TIE Fighters. Attempting to duplicate a move he tried only once, he tried a spinning dive, only to barely land on a vacant landing port. He leaps off and falls in a abandoned junkyard.
"Better than with the Imperials." he muttered.

message 18: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments "Frag!!" Malik swore. He was a imperial stormtropper. But not just any soldier. He was a commando. He was always at vaders side. Even when Lord Vader had attacked the jedi temple. Now he had let a jedi trick him and leave Mandoloria. Vader would punish him for his faliure.

(Yo guys i'm new but i've loved star wars scince I waz 3. Now im a senior)

message 19: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Cool. Welcome to the club.))

((But where did Stormtrooper man come from? This was a Jedi Roleplay.))

message 20: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments As Luke lands on tatooine. he easily went through the imperial security check and know roaming like Obi Wan Kanobi.

message 21: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments (I guess somebody needs to be a evil Rex, Is that OK)

Malik landed his Tie Interceptor on the sands of Tatooine. "Prepare the tracker" He barked
"Yes sir" A Trooper handed Malik a small device. It could tell if some one is force sesative or not.

Malik was sitting in cantina when a small blue dot appered on the screen. Malik didn;t have to go far to find what he was looking for.Malik pulled out his binoculars and saw a man wandering desert.
"ATTACK"

(So I have to be a jedi)

message 22: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Luke wrote: "As Luke lands on tatooine. he easily went through the imperial security check and know roaming like Obi Wan Kanobi."
((Wait, what?))

message 23: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Sure, I was Darth Stygian and Embo in the last roleplay, so that's okay. I was just expecting a Sith. Sorry.))

message 24: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments ((When he was just walking around. All you need to know))

Luke feels a tremble in the force. Hurriedly he looks around for trouble. His hand reaches for his lightsaber as he does so.

message 25: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik Jet Backed Over to luckes postion and pulled out his raszer sharp knives. "Lets dance jedi"

message 26: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments "As you wish" Luke replied taking out his lightsaber.

message 27: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik lunged forward twrling his knives in a sharp ark.

message 28: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments Luke deflects it and brings the lightsaber down tward his head.

message 29: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik barely doged lukes stroke. Bleeding and defeted Malik dropped a bomb at lukes feet, and the Jetpacked off.

message 30: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments Luke gets blown across the sand. Shackely he gets up and takes care of the rest of the troopers.

message 31: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Because Luke can just ignore the enemy and go dance off to happy town, right?))

message 32: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik stumbled into his office on courasant, blood pouring onto the carpet.

"Captian" Vder was sitting in Malik's chair. "I have a mission for you."

message 33: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Waking up in a smelly dirty junkyard was not exactly Alec's plan. He got up, brushed himself off, and tried to fit in with the Taris under-city, not knowing he was being watched.

message 34: by Life (new)

Life | 98 comments ((Malik has an office???))
((Shut up Rexy))

message 35: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments (That right luke. a big one too. LOL)
"Alec, so we meet." Malik was dressed in a rebel spy's suit." It's time we had a talk."

message 36: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Dento?))
"A talk? How about we dance? Here, I'll lead."
Lightsaber ignited, he unleashes a fury of quick, heavy lightsaber slashes.

message 37: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik blocked and doged the lightsabers deathly blows.
"You are a fool." Malik spat at the jedis feet.
"You know...I THINK IT'S TIME WE MET A COUPLE OF FREINDS.Where are your fellow jedi.

message 38: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Yikes. No need to defile the ground. And can you write Malik's stuff at the Character page? I have no clue who I'm fighting.))
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

message 39: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Oh sorry Rex

message 40: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments "Jedi? Have you been living under a rock for a couple of years? They're all dead, like you'll be."
He slashes at Malik's chest with fury.

message 41: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik quickly rolled over and drew his blaster. "Wait so you don't know about the others!?"

message 42: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments "Others? There are others?"
Alec unleashes a Force Push and knocks Malik to the ground.
"Time to start explaining yourself, Imperial scum."

message 43: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments "You and sevral other jedi are the last, all you need to know... JEDI scum."

message 44: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((Scum, scum, scum. Yummy scum.))
Alec stabs his lightsaber right at Mallik's head.

message 45: by Life (last edited Dec 08, 2010 06:48PM) (new)

Life | 98 comments This time Luke gets a tie fighter and leaves Tatooine trying to find the stormtrooper that attacked him.

message 46: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments Malik leaped in the air as the lightsaber landed where his head use to be. "Stop in the name of the Imperial Empire"

message 47: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments ((PENGUINS!))
"Over your cold, dead body!"
He threw his lightsaber, spinning it at deadly speeds.

message 48: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments The Lightsaber cut clean through maliks armor, narowwly missing his arm.

message 49: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 212 comments Alec uses the force, returning the lightsaber to his hands.
"You have ten seconds until I utterly annihilate you."

message 50: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 88 comments "Lets make it 12." Malik throughs a smoke screen and trys to buy some time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6