Penguins Rock!!! discussion

What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
What are you reading these days? Any suggestions for books to read? Any suggestions for books not to read?

message 2: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
I am reading the Thief Lord

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Is that set in Venice?

message 4: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
Yup

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I read that no wait I saw the movie I think... When my family and I went to Venice we saw some of the sculptures that were in the movie it was really cool!

message 6: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
I'm reading the city of glass and clockwork angel.

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

What's that about?

message 8: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Im not really sure :)

I'm also read the danger box (It hasn't come out in stores yet)

message 9: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Is that in a series?

message 10: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

nooo

message 11: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh what's it about?

message 12: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

A boy in a small town who has a different way of seeing.
A mischievous girl who won't stay in one place.
A mysterious notebook .
A fire.
A stranger.
A death.

These are some of the things you'll find within The Danger Box, the new mystery from bestselling author Blue Balliett

message 13: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Haha did you write that?

message 14: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

nope.

message 15: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Hmm I'm reading The colour of magic.. its really good...

message 16: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Haha ooh what's that about?

message 17: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I'm reading something mysterios that I forgot the name of.

message 18: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Weren't you reading the Danger Box?

message 19: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) The ever so evil Tess. wrote: "Haha ooh what's that about?"

Its by Terry Pratchett and its the first book of like thirty! its science fiction fantasy and its really funny you would have to look up the synopsis.. its hard to explain..

message 20: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Haha I will! Sounds good!

message 21: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) :) it is.. i had tried to read it ages ago when i was younger but i didn't get it./.. and now i do.. I'm really lovin it!

message 22: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Is it the one about a tourist and a bad wizard or something?

message 23: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) yep and the wizard who isn't a very good wizard..

message 24: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Are they making a movie out of it? I think I saw a trailer for it...

message 25: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) It has already been made into a tv movie, i have seen it but from what i have read of the book the book is better..

message 26: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

They usually are I find!

message 27: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) yeah i know.. but do you know the tomorrow when the war began books? The movie for the first book is really amazing.. almost just as good as the book.

message 28: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I've never heard of those are they good? I geuss so by what you just said!

message 29: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I always spell guess wrong I can never remember ue or eu it drives me crayayayayayayzy!

message 30: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) yeah they are amazing!! has anyone heard of wizards first rule?

message 31: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Nope! I lost the game

message 32: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

wat game?

message 33: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I lost the game the game is to not think about the game, so if you think about the game you lose the game, so you yell I lost the Game! and whoever hears you that plays the game thinks about it when you yell it and have to say it too and it's really fun!

message 34: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

oh yeah my sister does that all the time

message 35: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I lost the game yeah it's funny if you're at the mall or something and see how many people reply

message 36: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I'm on my aunts iPad and it's wicked cool. Have you ever used one?

message 37: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

No I wish they're awesome!

message 38: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

its just like a giant iphone. but she has this cool app and you can play piano on it.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments immm reading. percy jackson for the 3rd time. and also a grade 10 physics text book.

message 40: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

funn!

message 41: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I really want to read that but I keep on forgetting!! (Percy Jackson) Is it good??

message 42: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

EPIC!

I just finished Beastly. I'm reading The Replacement and Zombies vs. Unicorns.

message 43: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oooh I was gonna see Beastly this weekend! But I didn't :( Is it good???

message 44: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Really good. Seeing it this week.

message 45: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Cool there've been a lot of mixed reviews of that movie cause some people tell me they hated it but then others say they loved it and aaah I'm so confused!!!!!

message 46: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I loved it!

message 47: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Hahaah thats awesome I might see the new Pirates of the Caribean movie next weekend have you seen it?

message 48: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yeah it was good :D