American Girl Fans! discussion

Announcements!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 1125 comments Mod
Anything exciting or new with you? Post it here in announcements!

message 2: by Mallory (last edited Oct 15, 2010 09:38AM) (new)

Well.....I have a very exciting annoucement! My birthday is in 2 days....it's on Sunday! I am sooo excited!!! Oh, and also, I updated Molly's and Annie's blogs today!!! :D

www.mollymariemcintire.blogspot.com

www.anniebennett.blogspot.com

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments It worked! Eureka!

message 5: by Mallory (new)

yay! :D

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Interesting about my life right now... Let me think... OH I know! My mom is putting our house on the market tomorrow... And I got my own laptop yesterday :D

message 7: by Mallory (new)

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old are you turning?

message 9: by Mallory (new)

14!!!!!!!!! :D I am officially 14 now....the time I was born has passed!!! :D

message 10: by Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (last edited Oct 17, 2010 05:54PM) (new)

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) YAAAAY!!! Your older than me... Grrrr. REECES (the best thing invented since saturday and sunday)ROCK!!!!!!!

message 11: by Mallory (new)

:)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Happy b-day!

message 13: by Mallory (new)

thanks!!! I GOT FELICITY!!! :D

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) YAAAAY!!!! Felicety is awesome. She's one of my favorites...

My mom put our house on the market today, so I decided to dress all of my dolls in their original outfit... That was hard... :/

message 15: by Mallory (new)

Oh... :/

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments I don't think anyone would get too old for dolls. I've got three Barbie dolls, Liana, Rapunzel, and Merliah. And no AG dolls yet.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments I know, my family hasn't had the money.

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) I know how that is... That's why I'm moving... And why I have foster children living with me...

message 20: by Mallory (new)

I will post pics of Lissie on Molly's blog soon! :D

message 21: by Mallory (new)

:D

message 22: by Annie (new)

Annie (lovetodance) | 30 comments Mod
Ahh I haven't been on here for a long time!!! Probably because of homework...

Well Happy Super-Late Birthday Mallory! It's cool you got Felicity! I'm hoping I get her for Christmas!!

message 23: by Mallory (new)

haha thanks(:

message 24: by Mallory (last edited Feb 26, 2011 09:35PM) (new)

i have a very exciting annoucement! i just ordered the beautiful kanani!! :D yayyy! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments You ordered Kanani?! Ooohhh I'm so happy for you!

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Post some pics when you get her :) Please!

message 27: by Mallory (new)

Susan-thanks! :D
Eitak-oh i will! :D
I AM SO EXCITED! :D

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Yeah!

nice pic, Arwen! it's from Lord of the Rings, right?

message 29: by Mallory (new)

I know! I can't wait til Saturday when she comes!! :D

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey girlies. I ahevn't been on in a while. I was wondering if you could follow my dolls blog. Here's a link,
http://mybecki.blogspot.com/

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Arwen wrote: "Eitak *The Wacky One That Likes to Tango a Lot* wrote: "Yeah!

nice pic, Arwen! it's from Lord of the Rings, right?"

Your don't know much about Lord of the Rings do you? :/ It's legolas! Duh!"

LOL, not really... I watched them when I was 8, but that was about 6 years ago... But I'm going to read the Hobbit this year...

message 32: by Mallory (new)

i will check out your blog, Agi(: KANANI IS HERE! SHE'S SOOOO CUTE! I LOVE HER SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOO MUCH! :D

message 33: by Mallory (new)

:D

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Hey guys, i just wanted to tell you that my family and I just adopted three kids yesterday ^_^ They had been living with us for the past year (and a half) and we first got them because we are a foster family... So yeeeah... Just wanted to mention it...

message 35: by Mallory (new)

cool(:

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Congrats on your new siblings Eitak.

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Thanks, Mallory, Susan, and Arwen!

@Arwen Yeah, they can be a lot of fun to be around. Especially when they tell you that they are going to scare you from behind you. There only 6, 5, and 3, and they have some special needs, so they don't understand that you shouldn't tell someone that you are going to scare them right before you do...

message 38: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (PugDog) | 4 comments Hey you guys haven't been on here in like a year... lets talk about the new stuuf...

message 39: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (PugDog) | 4 comments Hey you guys haven't been on here in like a year... lets talk about the new stuuf...