Warriors~The Darkness that Falls discussion

Shadowclan > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments Flamepaw was fast asleep thinking about a giant mouthwatering magpie.

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments Flamepaw was now dreaming the magpie was growing fatter and juicier by the second.

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments Flamepaw was terrified half-to-death when the magpie in his dream vanished.

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments Flamepaw suddendenly woke up to comotion outside his den. He streched and then yawned.

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments Flamepaw walked outside tho find out he had slept in again. yet again he wondered why nobody agreed with him that they needed a sunroof to let the sunlight in the den in the morning to help wake them up.

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments ((wat season is it???))

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments ((k. thnx!))

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments Flamepaw could feel a cold breeze that made a shiver go down his spine.

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments ((kk. bye.))

message 10: by Flamestar/Landon (new)

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 11 comments ((hey, um, can i be a mod for this group???))

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple((Sorry, I obsessed with water now..)) padded out of the warriors den, and over to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a small vole, and padded towards her favorite spot, in the shade near the medicine cats' den.

message 12: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple bit into the vole. She'd been eating less and less, preparing for what was sure to be a bitter leaf-bare. She finished it in a few mouthfuls and stretched.

message 13: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Could I be a mod?))

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Sure."She meowed back, standing up.

message 15: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple kept up with him. Speed was her thing, as was absolute silence. She bounded lightly over the ground next to him, ears pricked and alert for signs of movement.

message 16: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple signaled with her tail to freeze seconds before she did. She'd just scented vole.

message 17: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple saw the vole. It was walking towards them, but hadn't scented them yet.

message 18: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple sprang, in the air for one moment and on the vole the next. The vole struggled for a second before she clamped her jaws tightly on it.
((Sorry if this seems apprentice-like, I'm justused to RPing Apprentice's.))

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple nodded, since she was carrying the limp vole.

message 20: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple followed his gaze.

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments Shellclaw looked around camp and sighed softly.

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments Shellclaw padded out of camp.

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments Shellclaw found Tigerflash."Hey,"she mewed as she came closer.

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments She smiled back.((Gtg))

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments ((KK))
"Sure,"Shellclaw replied,

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments Shellclaw smiled.

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments Shellclaw nodded and looked around.She smelled a mouse in the air then she swiftly disappeared into the brambles.

Secondslikecenturies | 30 comments Shellclaw smelled unfamiliar,the mouse scrurried off.She padded toward the scent slowly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweetsoul smiled at her brother, hoping he wans't gonna attack her.

Devilwings streched out, trying to come up with his latest evil plan.

message 30: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments Foxcatcher woke up disappointed to find Shellclaw gone but padded over to his sibblings

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweetsoul smiled at Fowcathcer.
"Hey there."

message 32: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments "Oh hi you guy want to go hunting" asked Foxcatcher

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!"

Devilwings gurmbled "Surrre."

message 34: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments "Ok lets go" he meowed quietly not to wake anyone else up. Then padded out of the warriors den with his den-mates following
"Where should we head to for hunting any ideas?" he asked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm...how about to the swamp?" Sweetsoul offered.

message 36: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments "Ok i don't think anyone has resonantly hunted there good idea Sweetsoul what do you think Devilwings?" he asked his brother making sure not to leave him out and to get his opinion.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's good." He grumbled.

message 38: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments "All right lets go!" Foxcatcher meowed excitingly. He started out of the camp.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!"She quickly followed behind Foxcatcher, with Devilwing on her tail, literally.

message 40: by Laika (new)

Laika Ravenwing padded over to Foxcatcher. "hi." he meowed to his friend.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweetsoul smiled at Ravenwing.

message 42: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Oceandapple caught two more voles and a mouse. She brought thema ll back and dropped them on the fresh kill pile.

message 43: by Laika (new)

Laika ((anyone want to have a crush on Ravenwing?))

Ravenwing smiled shyly back.

message 44: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments "Oh hello do you want to join us in hunting?" Foxcatcher asked politely to Ravenwing.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweetsoul can))
"Yeah! Come with us!"

message 46: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments ((great idea guys))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thankees.))

message 48: by Laika (new)

Laika ((proper grammar please! I'm sorry, I just really can't stand it when someone doesn't use proper grammar in a roleplay.))

"Sure." mewed Ravenwing.

message 49: by Kailani (new)

Kailani | 123 comments ((ravenwing should try to impress her with catching the most prey or something))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mmmkay, but do you mind if I use my own words?))

"Yay!"
Devilwing smirked.His sister was so stupid.
"Baka Neko."

« previous 1 3