eReader discussion

Just got an IPAd

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~~*Julie (new)

~~*Julie Kawalec-pearson (jewl) Help! Just got an IPAd how in the world do you use this sucker? I have an sony ereader..can i transfer my books from there to the IPAD? How?

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tracy_falbe) | 1 comments Hi, I've read that you can load epub format books (as long as they don't have DRM) into an ipad through itunes. Apple products usually like to keep their systems closed, but it is possible.

I have a support page with info about doing this:

http://www.falbepublishing.com/bravel...

I don't have an ipad myself, but according to multiple sources this is the process. If you google it, you should find similar info.

Hope this helps.

message 3: by ~~*Julie (new)

~~*Julie Kawalec-pearson (jewl) I used ibooks---- byy the way.. i am having fun learing how to work it!

Thanks for the info

message 4: by JSWolf (new)

JSWolf | 19 comments if you use the Bluefire app for the iPad, you will be able to use the ePub eBooks that have DRM that your Sony can use. It looks like a really nice app.

message 5: by ~~*Julie (new)

~~*Julie Kawalec-pearson (jewl) Thanks.....any other tips.

message 6: by ~~*Julie (new)

~~*Julie Kawalec-pearson (jewl) JSWolf wrote: "if you use the Bluefire app for the iPad, you will be able to use the ePub eBooks that have DRM that your Sony can use. It looks like a really nice app."

How do I get them off my ereader.

message 7: by JSWolf (new)

JSWolf | 19 comments 1. Run Reader Library
2. Double click Library
3. Click Purchased
4. Pick a book and double click
5. To the left of the title in the red bar just above the book, click the gray and white i. That will show you the path of the book.

Bluefire allows you to use iTunes to put the books on the iPad.

message 8: by JSWolf (new)

JSWolf | 19 comments Bluefire also allows borrowing of eBooks in ePub and PDF now. This is the only app to do so. iBooks does not.