Midnight Breed Fans discussion

Discussions > Too much time between books?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) I finished this one on Oct 1st. What did you guys think of this one? I personally loved it, but it could be part of the fact that I haven't read a Breeds book in so long! LOL

Give me your thoughts Sisters.. I was not pleased with the cover of the book though.

message 2: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
There's already a thread to discuss the book. If you wish we can change the topic's name to ... Did you feel it was too much time between one book and the next one? (or something like that)

message 3: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Okay done,lol. IMHO, I did not feel like that with the last installment because I had read book 7 not so far ago. But I did feel like that with book 7, I had forgotten many many things. Does she write one or two books each year?

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Lady Vale wrote: "Okay done,lol. IMHO, I did not feel like that with the last installment because I had read book 7 not so far ago. But I did feel like that with book 7, I had forgotten many many things. Does she wr..."

It seems like she only writes one each year for this series. I started reading the breeds in the begining of 2009. I bought all of them and read them all in like 3-4 months, so it was a loooooong wait for me for Brock's story LOL

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie  (anncraven) How many books is she planning on writing? There's only two more??

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Annie *Leather Lust* wrote: "How many books is she planning on writing? There's only two more??"

So far there is 12 books listed to the series although her website says "more to come"....so who knows.

message 7: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments It is my understanding that this series is open-ended. Chases book was supposed to come out sooner, but because it is a hard cover now, the time was delayed. This series is very popular in other country also and has been written in alot of other languages. If we could we could get at least 2 a year it would be great!!!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Jayne wrote: "It is my understanding that this series is open-ended. Chases book was supposed to come out sooner, but because it is a hard cover now, the time was delayed. This series is very popular in other ..."

2 per year would be awesome...but I don't see it happening.

message 9: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments Not with her doing hard covers. The most we'll get is hard cover and then the paper back 6 months later. So sad :[

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Jayne wrote: "Not with her doing hard covers. The most we'll get is hard cover and then the paper back 6 months later. So sad :["

Yep :(

message 11: by April (last edited Jun 04, 2015 09:45AM) (new)

April (april_loves_reading) It always feels like WAY to much time before the next one, but I'd rather wait to have good book than read all the NOVELLAs that authors seem to be writing now..... :/

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

in the stories there was 20 years between
book 10 and the start of part 2 (book 11)
the new generation of breed. have enjoyed them all
I agree the novella's are something yes it gives
the authors fans something to read between the main books
but as April said I to would rather wait for a good book .
and if it is a series that can be something.
my public Library thinks every one can enjoy the audio
version folks who are hearing impaired enjoy
reading books to