Paranormal Book Club discussion

Wicked Lovely Book Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iesha (new)

Iesha Bliss (ieshamay) | 29 comments Mod
Ok Everyone,
Discussions are now open for Wicked Lovely!

message 2: by Iesha (new)

Iesha Bliss (ieshamay) | 29 comments Mod
I found this book was a little hard to get into to start with. It is kind of an interesting take on Faeries that I haven't really read before. I think that it was a little slow, but over all, a decent book. What do you all think?

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisajayne) | 1 comments I really Enjoyed Wicked Lovely and can't wait to continue Aislinns story!! :-)

message 4: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Henderson (tonyaleeh24) Iesha wrote: "I found this book was a little hard to get into to start with. It is kind of an interesting take on Faeries that I haven't really read before. I think that it was a little slow, but over all, a dec..."

It took me a long while to get into the story as well. But once it picked up, I thought it was great.

message 5: by Frost (new)

Frost My friend told me about this book. I finished the whole series within two weeks. Even though my friend never finished the second book, I found it very captivating. To all you guys out there who think that a book starts up slow. Let me give you some advise. Have a big imagination. The biggest of them all. Don't just read the book. Live the book. Make the book part of a memory from a past life. Like how they do in the Blue Bloods series by Melissa De Le Cruz.