Midnight Breed Fans discussion

The Characters > Sterling Chase

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I can't believe this thread had not been yet created. There's so much to discuss about this character. I loved him at the beginning, I was even dying to read his story but now I don't think like that anymore. I'm sorry but I just can't stand Chase at all. Every time he makes an appearance I just skim through that part. He has become such an ass.

And I don't think it is sexy at all. Sexy was Tegan with his bad ass attitude but he had better reasons and it was his way of being, I mean he had always been that way. Chase is just annoying. He better change soon or I'm gonna make some complains to our beloved author.

What do you think about him?

Robin *loves sexy books* | 27 comments he was a major ass in taken by midnight. although he was provoked, so i was glad he beat the shit out of that one guy. lol

i think we'll see a lot more of him in hunter's book that will set up his own. so i'm hoping ms adrian does a good job of turning me around on him.

he was very hot in the other books, but he seems to have taken a little darker turn.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Chase is an ass, but I think Lara is building him up to become the one with ultimate redemption. Like you once, I have been wanting to read his story since he came on the scene. Mr. Chase is a trip. So I feel his story will be gritty, intense, sexually inticing. Filled with contradictions of who this man or Breed warrior is. Which is why I believe he will be the one with the ultimate redemption. There is way too much that we don't know about him and circumstances we are not aware of yet. All I know is he makes me want to slap him, hug him, then slap him again! He's such a JERK MONKEY!

I really thought his would be the story that took kade's place, but that did not happen, then I was hoping it would be next but brock came. Now it will be Hunter next. Honestly I think she is telling Hunter's story too soon, but that has not stopped me from wanting his story in my hands since like.. RIGHT NOW! LOL

message 4: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I just think it is going to be hard for him to redeem. It were too many books with him being an ass, and already Tegan had that role, he just seems a lousy copy... But so far there hasn't been a book I did not like in this series so we'll see.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Lady Vale wrote: "I just think it is going to be hard for him to redeem. It were too many books with him being an ass, and already Tegan had that role, he just seems a lousy copy... But so far there hasn't been a b..."

Me too, some I liked more than others, but overall I liked them all. And because Chase is such an A** and has been one for so long, his story will be the one I anticipate to read the most. I really hope she does it and his story justice. Either I will walk away hating him even more or he will be redeemed. Either way I have a feeling it's not gonna suck =)

message 6: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments I agree with you guys that Chase has become a hard character. He's certainly going through some intense stuff, I think the whole deal with Elise was what set this fire and he really has become difficult. I still like him though and can't wait for his story, I actually feel sorry for him, he's slipping away.
But like Rıbin said, I think we'll get to know more about him in Hunter's book and he'll come at least a bit to his senses I think in that book which'll set the scene for his own.

message 7: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments ok im thinking i might be sad but i think chase is hotter now that he is more dark and brooding........i felt so sorry for him when tegan got his girl, mind you i do think tegan id way hotter.....but chase had wanted her for so long and then he had to find out she went to tegan, it must of hurt real bad.....bring on his book so he can have a happy ending.

message 8: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Susie, I'm with you :D I love my guys all dark and brooding LOL. I think that's why I loved Tegan and now I'm oh-so loving Hunter and Chase! Bring on the dark and dangerous!! ;D

message 9: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments yeah i love dark and brooding....its mega hot...does it for me every time....and i know i love tegan SO much, chase is def doing somthing for me at the min.

message 10: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Yep, me too. Chase and Hunter are my men at the moment. I've been waiting for them ever since they first appeared!

message 11: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments mine are chase tegan and dante...all of who i love..

message 12: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Oooh, I love Dante too. And NIKO!!! Don't forget about Niko! He's definitely one of my men! ;D I freaking love that guy!

message 13: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments omg how did i forget him.....hes one of my favs to chick....man we are book sluts lol

message 14: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments LMAO!! Whatever, we're good at it! :D

Tsk tsk..How did you forget the ever-so-awesome Niko??!! LOL

message 15: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments we are shame it cant be a real job lmao...id be ace at it lol......

lol, shame on me, he was really hot as well.....i loved his book, but i kind of wanted him to stay single....i like the playboy side of him...

message 16: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Hehehe, yeah, he was pretty cool alone but his woman is really cool too, Renata's one of my fave women from that series, she can kick ass! :D

message 17: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments yes i love her as in shes a great female and she can kick arse but dont ya not think they loose somthing when they find there women.

message 18: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments I don't know, I actually like it when they're mated and when they're written good, they don't lose much from their personalities I think. And the heroines are important too. But I think Niko was the one who's the closest to how he was since Renata's out there kicking ass with him :D He doesn't have to hurry back home to be with her, they get it on anywhere! LOL.

message 19: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments lmao yes to true.....

message 20: by Renee (new)

Renee | 4 comments Do you all remember that scene with Chase in the nightclub? and he had two chicks on him at once... he had one of them on their knees doing the deed and he was about to feed off the other one. I labeled him "creep" from that moment on. None of the other warriors would behave that way.

message 21: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Ah, Renee, you might as well label me 'creep' for thinking that was kinda hot LOL. I mean, you know, for a guy like him who's goin down a dangerous and bad bad path..I don't know, I can't help but find this guy very intriguing and sexy. I'm really looking forward to see how he's gonna turn around and be more like he was before. I'm dying to know the woman who'll help him do that!

message 22: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments I like Chase. He is dark but that is why he is intresting to me. He keeps disapearing and going somewhere. Where is he going??? It is going to take a special woman to tame him.

message 23: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Exactly! I love him too Jane, for the reasons you gave and then some. I think the darkness that he seems to be falling into just makes him all the more interesting. I think I heard his woman was gonna be pretty important to the plotline.

message 24: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments Hopefully this next book will give us a clue to her identity. June is just too far away.

message 25: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Ah, I so agree..Any time between us and these books is too long..

message 26: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments well ladies im gonna have to say im a creep to....coz i thought that sceane in the club was really hot......i so wanted to be one of them lucky girls.

message 27: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments I think Chase is really still hung up over Elise. How can he be in the same house with Tegan and her and not be bothered by it? He's got to let go of that. But maybe I wrong about that. Only Lara knows for sure.

message 28: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments i think ya prob right but as soon as he finds his ladie he will be fine...

message 29: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Yep, Jane, I agree with you. I think this whole fucked up situation that he's in has a lot to do with how he hit the wall with Elise. And gotta feel sorry for the guy, having to live under the same roof, I almost can't blame him. He's got years of crush to get over, that's not easy I presume. Poor Chase.

Lol Susie! We're a pair of creeps! :D

message 30: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments gokce..we can be the girls in the club..which one do you wanna be

message 31: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Oh hell, I'll be whichever! ;D

message 32: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments ill be the one to suck him off lol...oops can i say that here..lol

message 33: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments LMAO!! You already said it girl! I'm pretty sure I've said worse stuff that that! :D

message 34: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments it norm gets me into trouble..lol..but i can so think of what id like to do with it in my mouth...lol....ok im gonna stop there or you will get all the details..lol

message 35: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments LMAO!! Believe me I already imagined me and him in many, many ways and all of them make me a very very happy gal! ;D
Seriously, this guy does things to my head. And Hunter. I think I've been waiting for his book ever since he first appeared in the books with his all too cold manners.

message 36: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments yeah so know what ya mean..i lve me some bad boy......broddy and dark and rough.....god i could cream my pants just thinking of it...mmm yummy.

message 37: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments and again im sorry..got carried away there abit lol

message 38: by Jayne (last edited Feb 12, 2011 03:24PM) (new)

Jayne | 56 comments Front, back, top, bottom or inside out. Any which way would do for me! But I'm sorry I just wouldn't want to share.

message 39: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments maybe im a bad girl, coz in some ways it wouldnt bother me....

message 40: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Susie, we are all about getting carried away!! :D

LOL, Jane, when it came to it, I think I wouldn't wanna share my man either! :D
And Susie, you are a bad girl! LOL!

message 41: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments i wouldnt wanna share him all the time, but just maybe let someone come to play now and again.....you telling me if i was in a room with chase, you wouldnt wanna join in if i asked....lol

message 42: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Are you kiddin?! I'd shove you away and drag him out there!!! LMAO!

message 43: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments lmao, well ill just make sure not to pffer to you then lol....keep that mighty fine peace of ass for my self.

message 44: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Oh hell no! I'll find you!!!! :P

message 45: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments ha id like to see you try woman lmao

message 46: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments Well, I don't need to right now since I've got him serving me in my bed LOL!

message 47: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments dream on, he right here nest to me....running his lips over me.

message 48: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments You're delusional!

message 49: by SATIN SUE (new)

SATIN SUE     | 93 comments i dont think so....but ill hand him back if you give me tegan......deal?

message 50: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments Oh no you dona't Tegan is mine! Love that man. I'll even give up Chase for him.

« previous 1