The world of Geist discussion

Say hi here

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Philippa (new)

Philippa (pjballantine) | 7 comments Mod
Looking forward to talking to you all, so please introduce yourself.

Me? I'm the author. I'm a New Zealander, who loves to travel, and owns two Siberian cats who drown me in fur and love.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (romalisa) Thanks for setting this up! I am from Detroit, MI in the USA originally and am now based in Rome, Italy. Podcast and book fiend, especially SciFi/Fantasy and Horror. Favorite current activity? Singing at a little club around the corner on the weekends.

message 3: by Philippa (new)

Thanks for popping by!
I kid you not Italy is one place in the world I am really itching to go to. I have a old school friend from New Zealand who is now living in Umbria.
Also I wish I could sing. But I was kicked out of the school choir for endangering other singers ear-drums. :)

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (liadona) | 2 comments Hi, Pip! We met briefly at Balticon this year. I enjoyed "Chasing the Bard" and am looking forward to reading your latest when it comes out. Briefly about me - I live in Northern Virginia, am the mother of an adorable 4 year old and am a writer of upmarket and SciFi/Fantasy novels. Also a knitter. Looking forward to your Q&A.

message 5: by Philippa (new)

Hi Lisa
Balticon was a blast, and I am looking forward to going back again next year. I'll be spending quite a bit of time in Northern VA this coming year, so there might be a signing or event nearby. It'd be neat to get more of a chance to chat, as conventions, as much as I love them can be a little hectic!

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (liadona) | 2 comments That sounds great! My folks live in Gainesville and I live in Reston. Let me know when you are coming up and if you want to grab coffee one morning. We could meet in the middle perhaps. Other than that - will keep my eyes open for one of your events!