message 1: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I think you know my opinion :P

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I'd guess so :P

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments I detect a bit o Irish brogue

I love that video though

message 4: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider God created the void? He is basically saying that he believes that people created God. However I do agree that people should believe in God just for a benefit. Think about Christens in countries hostile to Christens. They risk their lives to learn and teach about God.

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "lol yep....mmmmm though"

:D

message 6: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) that was really good also I like how he says everything it makes so much sense

message 7: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) we could just make an area dedicated to him on this group.

message 8: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) cool!

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "I agree...I wonder how many parables he knows??? Hey will you make a fan group for him on Goodreads???"

He could've studied the Midrash (I'm guessing those are Midrashim, as they're about rabbis) for a while before beginning to make the vids....

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Girl4beluga wrote: "I find that most people are just religious for fear of hell so I enjoyed this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzZltq..."

That is cooooool. :D I liked the Tardis thing. lol. (I'm a Doctor Who fan...) But I agree with what he says. What religion is he anyway? Anyone know?

message 11: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Christian. I think.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Cooool. :)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really becoming a fan of this guy. ♥

message 14: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Nov 06, 2010 11:45AM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "Dragonrider wrote: "God created the void? He is basically saying that he believes that people created God. However I do agree that people should believe in God just for a benefit. Think about Chris..."

I took it more as him saying that believing in/knowing God creates an unfillable void in our lives, driving us to constantly know more about everything: God, the universe, humanity.

And I love his Doctor Who reference. He just made the TARDIS and you puny earthlings human beings seem even more amazing.