Calling all Demigods! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Negotiations Roleplay -- Game 1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
There are two teams for Capture the Flag-- red and blue.

Here, the counsellors of the cabins decide (by roleplay) who their enemies and allies are.

Roleplay Here.

message 2: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((It's in a conference room, xD

... Frege is still being tutored, so I don't have to be psychologically tortured French tutored yet.))

"Spray-on cheese is disgusting," Myra said in a low voice as she sprayed it on the table in front of her, writing a line of a French song in bright orange cursive. "But it's fun to play with." She made a face and put the can back in its place, sighing, propping her elbows up on the table and vaguely wondering how the negotiations were going to go.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Behind Myra, Cullen laughed. "Myra, let me see that stuff," he said, eyes twinkling mischievously as he thought of ways to use it for a few practical jokes.
"Dude," Lucas skeptical, annoyed voice came from the other side of the table. "It's cheese in a can, chill." The two had never gotten along so well, Cullen a bit more playful and care-free than the battle serious on of Ares.

message 4: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Myra raised her eyebrows. "Give a can of spray-on cheese to you?" She scoffed. "No way in Hades."

Ajax turned from his seat to raise a pierced eyebrow at the scene, not very curious as to what was happening-- just thinking over who he'd pair with for Capture the Flag.
If Ares and Athena decide to pair together, I'm definitely joinng. Battle strategy and strength would definitely win that. He sighed, turning back to face the long oval table.
Of course, the last time those two were allies was.. oh, right. Never.

message 5: by Shayla (last edited Oct 12, 2010 04:00PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena walked into the room behind the others and took a seat across from Myra. She looked at Myra, then the cheese, then back at Myra. "Seriously?"
Rai silently dragged his feet across the floor as he entered the room. He dragge over and seat and sat at the far end of the table, waiting for the other Zeus Cabin Counsilor.
Chase skipped inside and stopped once he realized others were there. He walked to a seat and sat down next tp Elena.

message 6: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((It's spelled Zeus))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cullen's grinned never faltered, but he rolled his eyes and shrugged.
"You can all discuss the spray cheese later," Holly said, shaking her head at the group hovering around that topic of conversation. Hopeless. "Elena," she said, looking at the junior counselor for Poseidon. "How about we start with you guys?" she asked, taking seat next to Rai.

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena nodded. "Of course. I could say I don't think that Posiedon ever sided with Zues." She clarified, thinking it neccissary.
Rai nodded. "I can only agree."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right, well, now that we've gotten that," Holly said, starting to grow a little impatient. The obvious.
"You could side with us," Lucas suggested to Holly, raising his brows suggestively. We would win. Though he ruined their chances by saying, "Athena chick." In which, Holly completely ignored him.

message 10: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Rai raised his hand slightly for silence. "Anyway, I think Zues should side with Athena. They have no conflict and it would only increase strength."
Elena crossed her arms and muttered something. Always have to take the good ones, huh? She sat up quickly.
Chase shrugged. "I can side with anyone. I am the only person in my cabin."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Zeus and Athena," Holly murmured contemplatively. They would have strength in power, and numbers..."Alright," she finally decided, turning a stormy gave on Rai. "Athena and Zeus."

message 12: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Rai nodded. "Exactly my point. Power. It is a good match. Godess Athen ahas wisdom and battle on her side. Lord Zeus can battle as well as control the sky. To combine the two would be perfect."
Elena snorted. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Power hungry..." She stopped and sat up from her rambling. "Who shall Posiedon side with?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's for you to decide, no?" Cullen put in, fiddling with the screws on someone's chair, what he was doing or thinking was impossible to tell.

message 14: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena shook her head in an ackward nodd. "Either, yes. Does anyone offer to side with Posiedon?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Side with us," Lucas said, determined to get the other Big Three children on his side. "What about you, Cullen?"
Cullen looked up, brows curved in a thoughtful manner. "Hmm...I'm taking Ares' side this time." He believed in strength, and with his cabin's cunning, they'd be a good match.

message 16: by Shayla (last edited Oct 12, 2010 04:39PM) (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena nodded. "Very well Lucas. We will side with Cabin. What god was it again?" She asked, again forgetting the name of a god/goddess.

message 17: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Myra sighed; this always happened during Cabin Negotiations. The minor gods' children were excluded-- even though she was as good, maybe even better, with a bow and arrow, and fast, too, than most of the campers.
She frowned. "I'll offer to side with Posiedon." She shot Holly an arched brow, transferring the look to Lucas as well.
Ha.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena nodded. "Very well Myra." She looked over at Myra. "Posiedon shall side with Hebe."
Rai glanced around the room. "Anyone else up to side with Zeus and Athena?"
Chase shrgged. "I'm the only one in the Phobos cabin. I'm up for grabs."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ares," Lucas replied to Elena with a nod. "Alright, Myra," he said, regarding her with another nod. Holly paid as much attention to Myra as Lucas, and it wasn't much.
"Okay, Phobos it is," Holly said, regarding Chase.

message 20: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Ajax sprawled over his chair, regarding the turnout with a frown. This was not going to go well at all; Zeus and Athena? Depended who Ares was going to side with. Zeus, Athena, and Ares-- although unlikely, if the cabins could overcome their differences, it would make for a difficult-to-beat combination.
He stayed silent, dark eyes brooding.

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Rai nodded. "Okay. Zues,Athena and Phobos. Ares, Hebe, and Posiedon. This is uneven. We still need more people."
"Yeah. Where are the other counsillors?" Elena asked, backing up Rai's statement.
Chase nodded. "Yeah, where?" He then added. "Thank you, Holly."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem," Holly said, smiling slightly at the thanks. "Exactly what I was thinking," she breathed, casting a glance at the empty chairs.

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Rai and Elena nodded.
Chase shrugged. "Shall we fetch them?"
Rai and Elena stared at Chase.

message 24: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I'll side with team Blue," Ajax offered unexpectedly. "Hebe, Poseidon, and Ares." He gave Lucas, the only Ares counsellor present, a calculating look. "You'll have Nemesis' support."

Myra was bored already; doodling with a stub of a pencil on the already destroyed table surface. There were dagger marks all over it, probably from previous brawls. She didn't look once at Lucas but glared at Holly, her bottom lip sticking out in a definitely-there pout.

message 25: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments (is it here?))

message 26: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((Yep.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Apollo cabin," Holly tried, turning to look where their counselors should be. She glanced at Myra, rolling her eyes in exasperation. Get over it.
Lucas nodded, "Alright, Ajax, that's fine with me."

message 28: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Ajax gave Lucas a nod in return. He'd have to help with the team's strategy-- neither cabins were known for their wiseness at strategies-- rather for their 'impeccable' impulsive decisions.

Turning her gaze away from Holly after narrowing her eyes a foot above the girl's inky-black head, Myra grinned suddenly at Lucas. "Would you look at that. I was certain we'd be on opposite sides."

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments "Has Apollo sided?" Rai asked.
Elena nodded. "Have they, Holly?"
Chase pulled out a pen, clicked it, and started to doodle on his hand.

message 30: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"How should she know; they're not exactly here," Ajax said in his buttery baritone, shrugging at the empty chairs.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Holly nodded in Ajax's direction, slumping in her seat. Lucas shrugged, looking at the empty chairs. "Well," he answered simply.

message 32: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments "I know someone with the Apollo's, but I don't know if she's an counsillor." Elena annonced.
Rai shook his head. "That won't work."

message 33: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"We need a counsellor," Myra said in a bored tone. "Whatever, they'll show up eventually."

message 34: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena said, "Cullen, have you chosen sides for Hermes yet?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Cullen sighed in exasperation, then nodded. "As a matter of fact, awhile ago," he answered, annoyed that she hadn't remembered that they were on the same team. "I'm with Ares."

message 36: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Elena blushed slightly. "Oh, yeah. Right."

message 37: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Alauda walked in, carrying a notebook. "Sorry, what have I missed?"

message 38: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Cypress filed in behind, closely tailed by Phillip, who was out of breath. "Sorry, Archery Range..." Phillip puffed. Cypress laughed and sat next to Elena.

Alauda took out a pencil. "I'll write down sides, if you guys want."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everything," Cullen replied sarcastically, drumming his fingers on the oval table.
"That's a great idea, Alauda," Holly said, glancing up at the counselors as they entered. "Currently we've got Hebe, Poseidon, Nemesis, and Ares for the Blue team and Zues, Athena and Phobos for the Red." She turned to Phillip and Cypress expectantly. "Who will side with?" she asked, addressing them both with a nod.

message 40: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (last edited Oct 13, 2010 01:26PM) (new)

Phillip thought for a moment, weighing his choices. "I'll have to talk with Elli. I don't know where she is."
Cypress smiled. "Well, if Sarah doesn't mind, I think we'll side with Red Team. Seems they're a bit outnumbered."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'd better decide soon," Lucas warned, giving Phillip a look of: Hurry up. As most probably were, he was starting to grow quite bored.
"All right, Cypress," Holly said. "You can add Demeter to Red Team." She winced internally. Outnumbered? C'mon Apollo kids, hurry up.

message 42: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Myra decided to go with a smile for Phillip. Perhaps she'd win over Phillip's cabin for the blue team as well?
"Sure," she said easily. "But you should probably decide before the meeting is over."
Ajax nodded at the comment briefly, bending his dark head to scratch absentmindedly at the tattooed eyes on the back of his neck.

message 43: by ., Goddess of Bacon (last edited Oct 13, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

Frege:

Anastasia drummed her fingers against the table, bright elfin eyes glancing quickly from counsellor to counsellor.

I'm with Athena all the way.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Sarah (co for Demeter) quickly arrived, her bare feet making no sound on the floor. Her pale cheeks blushed a slight pink as she noticed how late she was.

Emily (Apollo) waltzed inside, blonde hair swishing behind her.

Jess (Ares) sat down at a chair and folded her arms.

Amber (co Dionysus) shyly walked in, wondering if she now had to take the place for Casper as counsellor.

Victoria (Hephaetus) brightly smiled as the late arrivers filed in.

Tomas (Poseidon) shifted unconfortably in his plushy chair. What was he supposed to say?

Matt (co-Zeus) stifled a yawn.

message 45: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
Cassidy walked in, sitting beside Holly. "Sorry," she muttered. "I got held up with an idiot by the lake."

message 46: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Oh hello," Ajax drawled out, watching the lates stream in. "Anyone up for making late alliegances?" He smiled good-naturedly, though, making up for the teasing in his voice.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's alright," Holly said to Cassidy, giving her a sympathetic look. "We've got most of the team sorted, though."

message 48: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Cassidy nodded. "What are the teams?" she asked Holly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, the Blue team is Hebe, Poseidon, Nemesis, and Ares and our team is Zeus, Athena, Phobos, and Demeter, so far," Holly said.

message 50: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Thanks," Cassidy smiled wearily.

((initial reaction to finding out that Cassidy was junior counselor: Oh my God what? O>O))

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.