School of Terothex discussion

Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 447 (447 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Blazic (new)

Blazic | 105 comments Mod
This is it. You fight here and climb up the battle ranks, so will you be number one or last it's your battle statgey.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments Kable walked in and started to practice

message 3: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros wasn't part of the class, he came to watch, and hoped the teacher wouldnt mind.

message 4: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 308 comments Lucinda rushed in before the bell rang.

message 5: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros noticed a few familiar faces. interesting.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Vivian walked in from the Court Yard's entrance, hands behind her back lazily, taking a seat in the stands.

message 7: by Blazic (new)

The teacher started talking and asingning groups, Mason,Argyros, and Lucinda were all in the same group"Great,"mutterd Mason.

message 8: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 308 comments Lucinda stayed back from the class.

message 9: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments "I hope you're sarcastic." Argyros said to Mason as they grouped up.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((wow I feel left out.))

message 11: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 308 comments Lucinda sighed. She went to her group.

message 12: by Blazic (new)

As Mason grabbed his swords from his own weapon locker he noticed the others acting as if they didn't know what to do."Do you know what your doing,"asked Mason. The guy's equipment room was silent.

message 13: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments ((yeah, why did you leaver her out.))

message 14: by Blazic (new)

(( me and huh???))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((thank you, A A.))

message 16: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 308 comments Lucinda equiped her choice of dagger and grabbed a flail.

message 17: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments "i didn't know i was supposed to participate." Argyros said, "i thought i was supposed to watch, but whatever." he went to his locker.

message 18: by Blazic (new)

(( oh srry))

"Oh and Vivian will be joining Lucinda's group,"remarked the teacher.

message 19: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 308 comments Lucinda got a quiver of arrows and a nice bow.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Eh?" Vivian said, hearing her name. "Huh... Fighting class. Might be interesting." She said, getting up and moving quickly to the girl's locker room. She didn't change, but simply grabbed the nearest staff and strapped it to her back, then weighed out some of the pole arms, finally choosing her favorite double-bladed one. "Are there teams in this match, or is it a free for all?" She asked the instructor, while re-lacing her shoes.

message 21: by Blazic (new)

Then Mason grabbed his sheild bow and headded out for the brawling circle.He couldn't wait to start this has always been his favorite classes, and so then he warmed up and shot dummies, sliced them and stabbed at the hay filled dummies.

message 22: by A T (last edited Oct 12, 2010 06:14PM) (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros decided to go with the double swords. he took his jacket off and changed. taking his boots off and going barefoot. pulling on a robe like shirt that was loose and easier to move in. He strapped the swords on his back and hand reached up to his face, tracing the scars out of habit.

message 23: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 308 comments Lucinda looked at a sythe. She shook her head and stayed with the flail.

((I got to go. Bro wants the comp. See yall tomorrow.))

message 24: by Blazic (new)

"Well it depends but today it's group maatches, that means groups vs. the other groups,"remarked the insructer.

message 25: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros stepped over to where Mason was, observing.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Ah... In that case, no shoes for me." She said, unlacing her previously re-laced boots, kicking them off. Vivian smiled angelically, a feeling of pure menace stirring in her heart. "Whenever you guys are ready." She twirled her pole arm, catching it and stabbing it in the ground, sinking the blade more than half-way through the tough stone with one arm.

message 27: by Blazic (new)

"Yea,"asked Mason. He knew that Argyros was watching him and observing his battle strat. So He took a water break and started to chug the water in the jugs over by the weapons shop at the entrance."Man I love this class,"said Mason.

message 28: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros smiled faintly, turning around to look at Vivian and revealing the scarred side of his handsome metallic pale face. He was calm, always calm even before the fights. he regarded Vivian for a moment, crocking the silver brow above the scarred eye.
"im ready."

message 29: by Blazic (new)

"So am I, So am I,"answerd Mason,"Hold on let me ask if we can start,"said Mason. He went over and was told they can start, so the first group was up and ready to fight with thier weapons at the ready, the the whistle was blew and the fight started

((wow g2g worst time to have to leave, have fun while i am gone...Blazic Out))

message 30: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments ((wow. ur terrible at timing))

Argyros nodded and drew out both swords.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) ((How should I come in?))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Good." She nodded, smiling. Her heart sped up, anticipating the fight. She rode an adrenaline high before she fought, a feeling she was almost addicted to. "LAUNCH!" She cried, an almost crazy smile on her lips, as Vivian jumped up, almost 10 ft or more into the air, then did a cork-screw spin, planting her foot into the first person's face, using them as a stepping-stone to the other enemies.

message 33: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments ((uh. be on the other group who they have to fight against))

Thomas (Marimbapanda) ((I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. I tried reading it, but it didn't make much sense.))

message 35: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments ((arena is a training area. they are split in groups to fight each other i think. right now Vivian, Lucinda, Mason,and my charrie Argyros are on the same group. you can be on the other one so at least we have some one to fight. because i think most of them arent on.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Artemis entered the arena with near silence, not really caring if she was noticed or not.

message 37: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros noticed Artemis enter, he watched her through the corner of one eye for a split moment before focusing back on the group fight.

message 38: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) | 105 comments Mod
Soar walked in. He had a crowd of guy-friends and lady-friends. He walked in looking cool, that was his personality. He then walked away from them ripping off his shirt tos how his muscle. He looked at them "Honestly? Im here to fight a bunch of sticks>" He looked to Vivian. "You, kid how bout we fight?" And he turned to Mason "And maybe a teachcer would be fun..." he smirked

message 39: by Blazic (new)

Then Mason attacked one of the weaker teammates on the other group.This blow took him down"How pleasant,"remarked Mason.
((g2g for real now))

message 40: by Kevin (new)

((dang :( kk ttyl))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She smiled as she watched the fight, impressed. Martial arts were incredibly fun, and she could see that her first impressions of the school were clearly wrong. But the feeling of walls overwhelmed her suddenly, and the smile slipped off her face. She looked at the people standing around, noticing Argyros.

message 42: by Kevin (new)

Soar pushed Rivian down. He took his sword but kicked Vivian down "What? Cant take a hit?! Wait...." he said walking over to a girl. He kissed her quickly saying "Now I have good luck." She smiled and he walked away throwing Rivian down

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Grimoire entered, looking unsatisfied. Maybe, he would find a good rival here......

message 44: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros hadn't advanced on anyone yet. he looked over and noticed Soar.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Artemis rolled her eyes at the boy, his cockiness almost corrosive. Kissing a random girl to get good luck was as loony as sayin a chicken on your head gives you cereal. She leaned against the wall, her eyes resting on Mason.

message 46: by Kevin (new)

Soar knew Rivian wouldn't fight back. "Argyros!? Grimoire!? How bout you two against me?" He took out his sword and said "Ready? GO!" The fight began. And remember the School of Terothex wasn't just a school, it had life and death stakes.

message 47: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros sighed, he needed an opponent, he was getting bored.

message 48: by Kevin (new)

Soar looked at Artemis...she was cute. "Hey, Mason? He's a teacher, and a loser." He went up to Artemis and felt somethnig odd, he felt like he had to be real to her, she was something else, something...wonderful. He shook her hand "Soar" he said

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Grimoire rolled his eyes, there were too many people looking for fights, and he thought about himself too, seeing how he was looking for a fight as well. He stared at Soar and pulled out a sword. He didn't not want to show his dragon magic to anybody.

message 50: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) | 497 comments Argyros frowned, "i prefer one on one" he said to Soar. looking at his behavior with Artemis made him edgy and urgh...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9