Abraham-Hicks discussion

Books on this subject

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) I'm curious -- what have you read on this subject (both Hicks and non-hicks on the same topic) -- always looking to expand my immersion! I'll tell if you will!

message 2: by John (new)

John Jenkins | 3 comments Hi Jennifer. Here are a few of mine.

The Law of Attraction
Ask and it is given
The Secret
The Power of Now
Conversations with God

And many more.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda (wwwgoodreadscomuser_linda) Hi jennifer- here are a few of my favorites:

Power of intension by wayne dyer
Inspiration by wayne dyer (actually most of dr. Dyer's books are great on rhis subject)

I AM

Course In MIracles-is my next book to read which i have been told is excellent

message 4: by John (new)

John Jenkins | 3 comments I started Course of Miracles a while ago, put it down and didn't get to picking it back up again. I still have it and mean to get to it again soon. It's a massive book with bible like pages.

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda (wwwgoodreadscomuser_linda) Did you like what you've read so far? I heard a lot of good things about it. What's your opinion on this book?

message 6: by John (new)

John Jenkins | 3 comments From what i remember of it, it was quite good. The book is split into 3 separate sections. The first 600+ pages teaches all that is required, then the second section is a workbook for students and the third a workbook for teachers. At least that's the version of the book that i have.

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda (wwwgoodreadscomuser_linda) thanks for the response...i think i will pick up a copy!