Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

RELEASES/BOOKS TO BE RELEASED > The Undead Heart

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 11 comments So, here’s the thing. I spent so much time promoting The Undead Heart by Tate Jackson (me) after it was published that I kinda lost my train of thought. I had all kinds of awesome ideas for the next installment of The Blood Thirst Series but I didn’t take care of them like I should have and they all died {really, in my yard is a row of my ideas, all with plant tags on them to serve as their headstones. I had had hopes that they would grow back after my dog started watering them everyday but no such luck}. Now I need your help!
If you would like a chance to read your idea in my next novel then this blog is for you! You will have to read The Undead Heart to submit your ideas but unfortunately I can’t just give copies away {Amazon doesn’t like it and I can understand that. They’re running a business and they don’t make money by just giving books away}. But I came up with a compromise.
You can go to amazon.com and get a copy of the Kindle version of The Undead Heart for $6.99 {a lot cheaper than the hard copy version at $18.99} and you don’t even have to have a kindle handheld device to get it! Amazon offers a Kindle PC eBook reader download for free on their site! They also offer a free download for Macs and free Kindle eBook reader apps for mobile phones! I promise that this is not a ploy to sell books {mostly because at $6.99 I’m only making $.09 per copy sold. YIPPEE!}.
I honestly need your help. I want you to read the book and send me your ideas for the second book in the series, Blood Thirst {little ideas, big ideas, ANY IDEAS AT ALL!!} You can send plot ideas or just things you’d like to see your favorite characters say or do. I need your ideas as quickly as possible because I’ve promised Blood Thirst would be out by March 2011 (that’s only 5 months away, folks}. Send your ideas to bloodthirstseries@yahoo.com. If I pick your idea I will (a.) give you full credit in the book for pulling my ass out of the fire, (b.) Stay in constant contact with you throughout the writing of Blood Thirst {just in case you have anymore great ideas I can pick from your brain}. (c.) Write you in as a character in Blood Thirst or the 3rd and last book in the series {I’ll leave that choice up to you). I’ll also send you a free hard copy of Blood Thirst when it’s released in March.
{The Undead Heart is not an erotica novel but does contain sex, adult language and adult humor. Parental discretion is advised}

message 2: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
Tate wrote: "So, here’s the thing. I spent so much time promoting The Undead Heart by Tate Jackson (me) after it was published that I kinda lost my train of thought. I had all kinds of awesome ideas for the nex..."

YOUR NAME BRINGS UP MEMORIES FROM THE CAT AND BONES BOOKS by Jeaniene Frost because one of the characters name is Tate. LOl. Just pointing it out. :)

message 3: by Tate (new)

Tate Jackson (tatejackson) | 11 comments I've never heard that before. My name make most people think of Larry Tate from Bewitched.