Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Previous BRs - Authors; I - L > )Kenyon, Sherrilyn - Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter #8)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments This topic is open for discussion of Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Be prepared for SPOILERS.

Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter, #8) (Were-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Story of Wren & Maggie.

message 2: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments This book was one of my favorites of the series thus far. Wren was interesting and loved how Maggie drew him out of his shell. So if Bill Laurens (Selena's husband ) is Wren's lawyer what ties does he have and how long has he been aware of the Paranormal world around him (if at all)? Seems like some part of the story is missing here. Of course since Acheron bought Selena a building I guess Bill would have to know something or he'd probably wonder what was going on between Ash and Selena. Wonder if we'll see more of Selena's business if he future. Loved Nick's present to Wren and Maggie. Too bad Maggie couldn't go back in time to see her mom one last time.

Glad Kenyon included a glossary in the back of this book. Things were getting a little confusing.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unleash the Night (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherrilyn Kenyon (other topics)