Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Previous BRs - Authors; I - L > )Kenyon, Sherrilyn - Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter #13)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (last edited Oct 11, 2010 05:10PM) (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments This topic is open for discussion of Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Be prepared for spoilers.
Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter, #13) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Story of Sin and Kat.

message 2: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments I am so upset to hear that Nick and Tabitha's sister Tia were supposed to get married and have 12 kids! I am still waiting to find out what will happen to Nick! How horrible. I went back to see just exactly what Ash had said to Nick and here it is:
"You're dead to me, Gautier. If I were you I'd kill myself to save me from the trouble of doing it later."
So sad!

I still can't believe Artemis didn't tell Ash he had a daughter. Now even I dislike Artemis. I hope Ash doesn't end up with Artemis for good. He deserves happiness and I can't see her making him happy.

Although I liked the romance between Kat and Sin by the end of the book the two things that I listed above totally outshadowed the romance. I did like Sins name and the double-entendre about how Kat's body was made for Sin. It cracked me up.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Devil May Cry (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherrilyn Kenyon (other topics)