The Darkness > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruse turned to Freeze,
"We need to leave."

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 18 comments Mod
Kisharu ran through the woods and howled looking for something to kill and feed on.

message 3: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer walked slowly through the forest, her black dagger in her boot, and her bow and arrows on her shoulder. Her boots trudged through the thick snow.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wildpelt (Runner) wrote: "Freeze said, "Why?""

"Someones coming."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Maia sat in a tree, picking apart a leaf and tossing it down, watching the pieces spiral down to earth.

message 6: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer looked up into the sky and felt the flakes of snow land softly in her black hair.

message 7: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Snake melted out of the undergrowth next to Ruse. "Who?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dunno.Some girl."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked up, noticing the soft snow for the first time. She sighed and slid off the branch, feet hitting the ground with a thump.

message 10: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac "Okay. I'm freaked out." Snake muttered. She began to summon her Shadow-Horse.

message 11: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) She felt the hilt of her dagger digging into her thigh as she quickened her pace to reach the cabin.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same."
Ruse pulled up some thorns, weaving them into a sheild.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Maia started walking, nearing where Ruse and Snake hid in the brush.

message 14: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Snake finished summoning and looked at the black horse that stood before her, gazing down with red eyes. She was already tacked, and Snake mounted. "Where should we go?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(anyone know a place where i could jump in.....or just jump in anywhere?)

message 16: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) (ya, just jump in anywhere, were not that far)

message 17: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer spotted the cabin. She ran towards it and jimmied the knob. It didn't budge. She turned around and examined the forest.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

sapphire (•_•) wrote: "Snake finished summoning and looked at the black horse that stood before her, gazing down with red eyes. She was already tacked, and Snake mounted. "Where should we go?""

"Anywhere but here."

message 19: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac "Should I send shadows to look out for her?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(kk)

Dimitri was sitting in a tree near the Cabin watching Aer.

message 21: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer lowered her cloak hood and revealed her pure black hair, which looked strange in the white of the snow fluttering from the sky.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Maia slowed as she saw Snake and Ruse. "Nice horse," she called.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Max, in this RP i think everyone's writing in 3rd person, so could you do that too please?))

"I guess so."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri dropped donwn from the tree.

message 25: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Ανδ the caster girl wrote: "Maia slowed as she saw Snake and Ruse. "Nice horse," she called."

Snake looked at where the voice was coming from. "Thanks,"

message 26: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer was startled when something, or rather, someone hopped down from a nearby tree. She gazed at him with her silver eyes.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) sapphire (•_•) wrote: "Ανδ the caster girl wrote: "Maia slowed as she saw Snake and Ruse. "Nice horse," she called."

Snake looked at where the voice was coming from. "Thanks,""

"May I ask how long it took you to ,aster summoning the shadow summoning stuff?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri chuckled "oh come now......no need to be so catious........heh....."

message 29: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer narrowed her eyes.
"Who's to say I'm the one being cautious?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

his eyes went red "oh.......just calm down.....lets see whats on you mind......."

message 31: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) She raised an eyebrow.
"Who are you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

he laughed "names Dimitri.........a pleasure to make your aquantance......"

message 33: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer bowed her head ever so slightly.
"The pleasure is mine. May I ask what you're doing here?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri sighed "actually.....i dont really know.....i just wander around......"

message 35: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) She smiled and looked up at the sky.
"Hah. Welcome to my world. I live to wander."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"really........hmm......"
he thought for a momment "well......"

(g2g byes everyone)

message 37: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) (bye)

She lowered her head and pulled out her dagger. She stuck it into the knob and it popped the door open. She smiled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"wow....not bad "
he said.

message 39: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer gave a cocky smile at Dimitri and walked inside, slipping the knife into her boot. The cabin was warm due to a small fire going in the corner of the room.

message 40: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac Ανδ the caster girl wrote: "sapphire (•_•) wrote: "Ανδ the caster girl wrote: "Maia slowed as she saw Snake and Ruse. "Nice horse," she called."

Snake looked at where the voice was coming from. "Thanks,""

"May I ask how lo..."

Snake shrugged. "Ten years or so. I've always had the horse though. It just took me a while to master invisibility."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Meka watched the cabin from in the tree.. "I been alone many years" she jumped down from the tree

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri chuckled as he saw Aers smile walking inside as if looking for something.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Meka watched as people walked around.... she walked up to the door and knocked

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where is everyone?))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((here))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruse glared at Snake and Maia.
'We.Have.Got.To.Go.Now."

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Kisharu ran until he found people hanging in the forest. He lunged himself at them and growled, sparks flying off of his fur.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruse took a step back, holding up her thorn sheild.
"Told you."

message 49: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) Aer looked around the room and slipped the ring she was looking for into her pocket.

message 50: by Izzy (new)

((wait is she talking about Kisharu?))
Kisharu snapped and felt the electricity go through his heart and slightly winced. He hated it when that happened but continued to growl.

« previous 1 3 4