Writers Unite discussion

Writers N-T > Rayne's Writing!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, this is really really good. I just found one thing:
"...It was warm and protective..."

Here, you already said it was a protective shield in the line before, so I don't think it's neccasary to have protective again. (Does this make sense?)

Otherwise, I REALLY liked it, I wonder why she screamed when she saw the driver, gotta read on. :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I mean I'm starting to write terribly now. Grr! But still... I try. Keep up the good work. :)

message 3: by Carina (new)

Carina I just finished Chapter one and Wow, girl! Your descriptions are amazing! This is really great so far. The only thing I'd watch out for is the way you describe the main character. Right now she seems a little too perfect, setting her up to become a potential Mary Sue. But that's really it. Very awesome writing! I'll be sure to keep reading :D

message 4: by Carina (new)

Carina No problem! The description sounds so awesome and I love just about any story about angels :)

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) no wayyyy!!! u hv to finish dat one. dn't be like me! persistance is wat mkes a writer successful

message 6: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 74 comments Hahhahahhahahahahha such a cute asshole!!!

message 7: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 74 comments Lol u can say tht again!!!!!!

message 8: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) LOL *writes it down on to-read list* will chck it out tmrw :)

r u doing the NaNo?

message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) aww, why not?

there's no winning lol :)

message 10: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I have yet to catch up wiv what u've been adding. it's so hectic. I've been trying to watch inception and my comp isn't letting me. m falling behind on my NaNo story. i'm nt evn reading. i need to make a cover. arghhh

did u read my NaNo chapter? why didn't u 'like' it?

message 11: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Wow, I'm sorry I'm gonna read this after November probably... but I can't wait to read it

message 12: by Rosalyn (new)

Rosalyn Leigh (t-rose) Miss Rayne wrote: "Another story I made up. It's called Tears Of Love

Here's the link:
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

And here's the first chapter.
It's called Eliza; My Vision:

The sky ..."

hey the llink to this story won't open! i would really like to read it but it won't open....