Blood of Heart discussion

Rp > Vampire Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare ...

message 2: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Ivy searched the forest looking for prey.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund was watching a human walk in the dark street.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Maia waited for a chance to walk across the street, annoyed at the heavy traffic.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund waited for her to move.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She hurried across the street when she had her chance, not noticing Sigmund.

message 7: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Ivy smelt a sweet sent coming from the town, she went to go check it out and see what she could find

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 12, 2010 07:13AM) (new)

Sigmund chuckled slightly "miss.....come here for a momment please...."
he walked after her slowly.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Dierdre sunk her teeth into the person before her. He cried out in pain.
"I'm so sorry. I'll make it a's painless a's I can, I promise. I'm so sorry, sir." she said sincerely. She snapped his neck and he stopped moving and making noise, stopped breathing. Silent tears ran down her face a's she drained him, disposed of him gently, and walked onto the slightly empty road.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund sighed as he leaned back up against the wall.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Dierdre saw Sigmund and nodded politely at him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 13, 2010 11:17AM) (new)

Sigmund looked at Dierde not saying anything.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She continued to walk in the direction of the bar, hoping to find an arrogant jerk to feed on. She was bored. Far too bored.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund chuckled slightly as she walked away.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She heard his chuckle.
"heard that!" she called from over her shoulder

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund grinned "why should i care.......?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She turned around and ran up to him, grinning, showing her fangs.
"I think that you know fully well why" she said, still smiling.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

his eyes went red "that supposed to scare me........"

he still grinned.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Her eyes did the same, and she smiled brightly.
"But of course. It did, did it not?" she said, laughing, smiling kindly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund didnt answer.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She smiled at him.
"no answer, huh. So, what are you up to?"she asked, her eyes shifting back to their normal blue and her incisors pulling in and disappearing.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

he still said nothing,just looked at her.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Her smile faded a's he looked at her.
"what?" she asked

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"nothing....."
he looked away then back to her.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She smiled again.
"alright, then. Want to walk with me? I'm terribly bored."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he shrugged "fine....."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She starts to walk down the street in silence, enjoying the wind blowing feircly through her red hair.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

he walked with her and watched as the wind hit her hair.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She smiled into the wind, starting to run a little and ran back to him.
"sorry." she muttered

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

he shrugged "i didnt mind...."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) "good." she said simply.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Hazuma wrote: "Sigmund chuckled slightly "miss.....come here for a momment please...."
he walked after her slowly."

Maia slowed and turned around. Seeing Sigmund, she turned back around and kept walking. In her experience, A random hot guy on the street was just trouble.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

he nodded

(g2g byes)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) ((Kay, see ya))
She spotted a young woman walking down the street, nodding to her in a "your welcome to joint us" gesture

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((kk)) Maia shook her head, eyes darting between the two of them with terror and anxiety. "I do not consort with the children of the night," she almost sang.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Dierdre smiled gently.
"I will not hurt you, dear. I just want to talk with you. You act a's if you know us personally." she said softly, sincerely

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked around. "I used to. Then one of your kind broke the minds of my parents. Or just made their worse qualities...more pronounced."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She frowned.
"do you happen to know a name?" she asked, approaching her cautiously

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund walked up to them "well well......."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "No. May I leave now?" she eyed Sigmnd warily.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 13, 2010 06:54PM) (new)

Sigmund looked at Maia "scared?"

message 44: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 3 comments Kira was walking around looking around with no fear at all.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Hazuma wrote: "Sigmund looked at Maia "scared?""

"Maybe. But I'm not going to tell you whether or not you have power over me."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Dierdre spun her gaze to Sigmund.
"What?" she asked

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund chuckled "oh....is that right.....?"
he looked at Diede "its nothing......"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) "mmhhmmm, I see. Well, it sure doesn't look like nothing. What is your problem?" she asked suspiciously.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigmund sighed "what is up with everyone thinking something is wrong with me......?"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) She looked at him empathetically.
"I have no doubt that you have your problems, but I do not think that there is anything wrong with you. You are just acting like you know her, so i was wondering. And, I am paranoid. And with every right to be so, too."

« previous 1 3 4