Blood of Heart discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Tell me a little about yourself.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I am Avo, and I am ridiculously ADHD. I love to read, and I think that Twilight was really good, but screw Eddie and Jake. I love Embry!

message 3: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon (last edited Oct 10, 2010 05:57PM) (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 6 comments Im Marissa, I love to read Romance and Vampire books :) twilight is good but its almost old news now ! lol

message 4: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I have no problem with Alice. SHe's awesome.

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 6 comments Im tem edward but i might change to team jacob or team jasper

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yeah. Asa of last week, I am team embry. But I might be team eddie sometime now... Or maybe I'm team Lorcan............

message 7: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I'm team Alice

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) YAY FOR ALICE!!!!

message 9: by •EM• (new)

•EM• HELLO :)

message 10: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Welcome!

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 11 comments I'm Pyro. Music is my life, and writing is my destany (I love writing). I'm auditioning for American Idol next week for fun. Not to win. I'm writing what is going to be a novel. I don't usualy know what's going to happen until I sit down to write it.