Writers Unite discussion

Stuck? > Horror Story!!!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend really needs help when it comes to a horror story. He talked about a girl and an angel statue which is possessed, at least as far as I've read so far. He just needs help about what to do afterwards... So if you got anything please say!

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) abt a girl and a statue that's possessed? u gotta giv us more than THAT!! lol

message 3: by Carina (new)

Carina So is the statue possessed? or does it some how hold a evil spirit inside it and then possesses the girl? If the girl is possessed, maybe she doesn't know what's happened to her. Then whenever it wants to, the evil spirit that has possessed her makes her do these awful things and then the girl doesn't remember any of it. How does that sound?

message 4: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ooh, sounds cool

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes the girl died and her mother got a new child, now a boy, the girl is jealous so she places a angel statue that is possessed, and that statue like hurts the child. like when a babysitter comes they die... and blah blah blah.
he said not to tell too much about it though.

message 6: by Carina (new)

Carina Wait so the girl is dead and now her ghost has come back to hurt the new child (the boy)?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yesssss

message 8: by Carina (new)

Carina Oh okay I'm all caught up now :) Well I guess your friend could turn it into some really creepy thing like the girl tries to set the house on fire and throws things like knives and forks and just goes totally insane.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahah. That's funny. Well, not so funny if it was real. O.o