The Agogian Academy for Young Warriors discussion

Roleplaying > Weapons Practice

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) This Class is Currently closed until a teacher is found

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Welcome Class, welcome to your worst nightmare.
As you all should know me, I am Demetri Feril, a fellow young warrior. I am your superior, and you all will address me as Mr. Feril, understood?

Our Class syllabus:

1st Quarter: Long range weapons (Archery and daggers)

2nd Quarter: Med-Range weapons (Whips, lances, scythes, etc.)

3rd Quarter: Short Range weapons (Swords, hammers, knifes etc.)

4th Quarter: Choice. (Each student chooses his or her own favorite weapon, but must stick to it for the entire quarter.)

There is no homework, but if you fail to keep up, you must drop the class. The final test for each quarter will be to fight me with the weapon class of that quarter.

Any Questions?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((are we doing it in quotation marks? Please tell me that this is regular roleplay.))

message 4: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) ((Yes we are going to do this in a regular format. The sylabuss is just the introduction to the class. Other than that It's fairly normal. I know it's a little confusing, but I'll send out a group message soon to explain it.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((okeydokey!))

"None at all, sir." Artemis stood straight up, her posture as incredibly royal looking as ever, with her silver tattoo gleaming unnaturally on her arm. The curved hunting knife strapped to her waist seemed to be a testimony of her battles, as did the quiver, filled with handmade arrows of her own devices.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) New rolled her eyes at the girl. She knew a suck-up when she saw one. Maybe thats why no one likes me? She thought to herself as she twirled her necklace.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Artemis looked over at New, feeling as if she had already made herself look like a brown-noser, just because of the orphanage's discipline. Oh well, she sighed to herself.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) New smirked at her and whispered, "What's your name?"

message 9: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet walked into class and silently leaned against the wall, she crossed her arms over her chest and listened intently to the instruction.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) New leaned back in her chair.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Hannah wrote: "New smirked at her and whispered, "What's your name?""

"Artemis Luna Ilvarna. You?" she held out her hand with the star on the inside of the wrist before drawing it back and offering the other. "Sorry, the scar still flares sometimes. Even when I'm just shaking hands."

message 12: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet's gaze darted to Artemis. She looked at her with interest.

message 13: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) ((Violet, not New. Lol))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((oh I sorry. Bad memory.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Brianna-chan, Daughter of Zeus! (New Account!!!)) wrote: "Violet's gaze darted to Artemis. She looked at her with interest."

Artemis turned to Violet. "Hi. My names Artemis. You?"

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Demetri chuckled. He knew he wasn't cut out to be a teacher, because it was a few minutes into the class and they were already talking.

"There is a time and place to learn names, and that is the practice arena, fighting." said Demetri. "Those who want to meet each other, will fight, and the winner gets extra credit."

message 17: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet smirked and raised her hand. "I'll fight." She said smugly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I will as well." Artemis raised her hand with Violet.

message 19: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet looked at Artemis. "Violet." She said simply as she walked down to the arena, pulling her sword out of it's holster and jerking her arm to unfold it.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Demetri walked with them. "By the way, the loser has to leave the class." he said. "They also might die."

message 21: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet's eyes narrowed to slits and her demeanor turned icy cold.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Astrum pulled her knife out of the sheath, twirling it in a circle. Her tattoo started glowing unnaturally, the lines shivering like they were going to fly off her skin.

message 23: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet flipped her hair out of her eyes, and started sizing Artemis up.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked at the girl's sword hand, and then back to her eyes. She remembered what her teacher used to tell her: the sword can lie, but the eyes don't.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Demetri looked at the two of them. He smiled for a second. "Fight."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Artemis darted forward, slicing her knife across Violet's sword arm before leaping nimbly out of her sword's range.

message 27: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet smirked, "You're mine!" She whispered as she charged, not so much as to attack, as to initiate the battle.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She ducked and rolled across the floor, behind Violet. "No, I'm a wild card," she said as she sliced the knife across the girl's back, intentionally making it minor, instead of major.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Demetri watched this happen. He walked to the wall and opened up a secret panel. He pressed a button, and now the area that comprised the arena began spinning, like a pinwheel.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Astrum grinned. "I love the merry go round."

Thomas (Marimbapanda) ((I have to get off, see you,))

message 32: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet winced a little. "Well now, I'm going to have to buy a new coat." She chuckled as she changed her footing to stay upright on the spinning arena.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Artemis chuckled as she darted backwards, keeping her balance perfectly on the spnning floor.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((yawns. Goodnight.))

message 35: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) ((Night.))

Violet sliced and Artemis and got her arm, it wasn't too deep, but it wasn't something that could go ignored for very long.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (New did talk to Artemis, Brianna so Avo was right.)

New watched them with her arms crossed. She couldn't believe that that other girl stole what could have been her first friend at this God-forsaken place. She stood next to Demetri, but did not speak to him. Afterall the history they had shared, He hurt her a few too many times.

Angel stood in the doorway watching the fight with animated eyes.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Artemis smiled, looking at her arm. "Well, we aren't to shabby after all, are we?" she ducked around and hit the pommel of the girl's sword, sending it clattering to the floor, where she flipped it up into her hand, pressing it against her jugular so a few beads of crimson oozed down her neck. "Still want to keep going?" she asked.

message 38: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet looked at her sword. "Well done." She giggled as she leapt to the right. She took a throwing knife out of it's case on her belt. "I don't need my sword to defeat you though."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She grinned. "Excellent!" and tucked the sword into her belt, taking her own knife out.

message 40: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet's eyes narrowed to slits. No student had ever posed a chalenge to her before.

((Should they call it a tie? It'd be entertaining if they both ended up with knives at eachother's throats.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((YES! After all, they'll either be rivals or best friends. I'd rather have Thames be best friends.))

message 42: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) ((Maybe they could be both? I mean, violet does need a rival too..))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((yeah...))

message 44: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) ((Idk but I have to go. Night.))

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) New narrowed her eyes at Angel, who was checking all the girls out, and he sluntered away.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) Demetri looked at the two of them. "Looks like it is a tie...... so you both will die." he said, with a crooked smile.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Great. Wonderful." she sighed. "And I was so hoping I could make some new friends." she frowned.

Thomas (Marimbapanda) "That is, of course, either one of you fails the class." he finished. "If either one of you ever get an "F", than I will be given permission to kill you."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Go ahead and try to kill us." Artemis said, pointing her dagger at him.

message 50: by Ace (new)

Ace (xxflyingramenxx) Violet snorted and glared at him. "Yeah. Hah. Right." She said as she took her sword from Artemis, and jerking her arm so that it folded again.

« previous 1