Graceling Roleplay discussion

Prophecy > Bad Prophecy Characters

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Copy and paste or create using one of the two formats your character who will be bad. Only one per person, please.

message 2: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Name: Scara

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
His hair is gold with streaks of forest green

Personality: Shallow, but he's a real talker to the ladies. He tends to not really care about others.

Interest: He tends to use his power for his own benefit.

Skills: Archery

Other: He enjoys being in multiple relationships...

Mate/Crush: None.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
I'll add Tempest later too.

message 4: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
Ooh...I need one of these. Gotta get me one of these. *Shifty eyed glace toward the Character Bin*

CAAAALEBBB, COME WITH MMMEEEE!

message 5: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Oooh! But I like Tempest!

Go get him, Sy. That's what the Copy/Paste Button is for, and we can't get this prophecy rolling until you guys get your charries divided.

message 6: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
Ehhhh....no. I dun want to use him. I'll come up with someone new. And I'm too busy doing HW, anyway.

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Of course! She's definitely made to be evil!

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Okay! I've finally gotten around to it. (:

Name: Tempest

Relation to King: Do they live in a King's castle? If so, which one? Do they work for that king? They can also be competely nomadic.

Kingdom of Birth:

Appearance: She's albino pale, with jet black hair that makes her look even paler. It falls down just past her waist but she occasionally will put it up to make it look shorter. Full pink lips and a nice figure. Five sevenish, perfect figure-or she dresses like it is-and has silver markings on her legs, wrists, and a few on her face, as well as one on the back of her neck, but you never see it behind her hair. Starting from her jaw and disappearing into her neckline are three jagged scars that look like they were made by claws or nails. Sometimes you can see the end of them down by her waist.

Eyes: Tempest has one ice blue eye and one dark dark grey eye.

Personality: Tempest... Well, I haven't exactly figured her out yet. She's tough, but can act innocent easily. She can be all seductive, but around her enemies she will be pure and confused, like she doesn't even know what a weapon is. But she is a very skilled fighter, cunning, likes cruel jokes and taking her enemies by surprise. She doesn't have friends, only allies.

Grace: Has a connection with animals. If she asks them to do something, they'll do it.

Partner: Tempest doesn't believe in relationships that last longer than a few days.

Other: Tempest has a wolf, that hangs around her a lot. His name is Cult: http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj...
Cult will attack anyone whom he feels is threatening Tempest, and his bites usually act like they're poisonous.