Roleplay Crazy discussion

Asylum > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Winter Rose Phantom ((Go))

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit walked quickly through the asylum, keeping to the shadows.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (((I wanna do this one!!! Peoplez reply!!!)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva paced inside her room in the Asylum.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit saw a girl as she walked past anmd recoiled quickly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva looked up at the quick movement and hid beside the door.

message 7: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 23, 2010 09:20PM) (new)

Elizabeth Lirit stared at the door from the shadows, her innocent blue eyes wide. Fear seemed to radiate from her body.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva feeling no attack looked out the door cautiously, She saw Lirit and calmed down a bit, She sat cross legged and started humming to herself.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit stared at the girl, hugging herself loosely. A blue bracelet hung loosely around her wrist, marking her as an 'urgent case.' She was afraid to speak, though she felt that the girl was not a threat to her.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((Hello?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva looked at the Girl and smiled kindly, She skips up to her and hands her a picture. "Here It's for you" She said happily.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit carefully reaches for the picture. "Thank you." She whispered, stunned by this girl's kindness.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2010 08:31PM) (new)

Ziva smiles, "I'm Ziva. What's your name?" She asked. She also had a red bracelet and a blue Bracelet..

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "I'm Lirit." She replied, clutching the picture. A ghost of a smile crossed her face. "You're pretty."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, You have a pretty name." Ziva said smiling. "I'm not all pretty though, I have a lot of not so pretty scars." She sad sadly, then she brightened up. "But now I have a new friend." She said.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "I have not so pretty scars too." She replied. "But I'm not alone anymore." She laughed softly, sounding as if she had not laughed in a very long time.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are yours? Mine are on my back." Ziva asked.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "All over the place. Daddy liked variety." She rolled up the sleeves of her loose fit shirt, showing all sorts of scars, and bruises that were in various stages of healing. "I have scars inside too." She whispered.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva lifted up the back of her shirt and showed Lirit her long scars that were just starting to close over. "I have lots of scars inside that hurt me more then these do." She said.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She nodded. "The scars inside hurt worse." She said, wise for someone so young. "My heart hurts worst of all, though. Does your heart hurt?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva nodded. "My best friend left me when I needed him most." She said thinking of Tony.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She nodded. "But two men visit you, yes? They seem nice. Mama said I should have friends. But no one wanted me." Lirit smiled sadly. "Why is your bracelet red?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Suicide risk." She told her. She showed her the blue bracelet behind it. "My second one matches yours." She said

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "We match." She smiled sadly. "Doctors come and give me pills. They make me sleepy." Even now her eyes seemed tired. "I don't know why they do though. They never say."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's so that we don't hurt them or ourselves. I hide mine" She said winking.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She giggled. "I take mone. Doctors call me a good girl, but I never sleep unless I'm really tired at night. I hate being controlled by them. They taste bad." She made a face.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

A tall man in a suit with Silver hair walks through the halls towards them, A slightly shorter man with close cropped brown hair next to him.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit looked up at the men. "Hello." She chirped.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Gibbs smiled. "Hey, Looks like you made a new Firend Ziver." he said.

"Yep, Gibbs this is Lirit, Lirit this is Gibbs." She introduced them, "Oh and this is McGee" She said introducing the slightly shorter man.

Gibbs and McGee nod hello's.

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit waved. "Are they nice?" She asked Ziva quietly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva nodded. "Tim's like my Brother, while Gibbs is my father figure." She said.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lirit nodded, looking cautiously at the two men. She had been hurt one too many times by older men to trust them quite yet.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Gibbs notices her being cautious and backs up a bit figuring that she would act like Ziva did if she got scared.

Ziva smirks at Gibbs's response.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth A doctor in a white lab coat came through the hall. "Lirit, sweetheart, time for your pills." Lirit made a face. "I don't wanna." "It won't hurt." "I know, I just don't wanna." The doctor was obviously tired, so became quickly impatient. "Just take them honey." "No." She insisted loudly. "Lirit, be a good girl and take your pills." "I DON'T WANNA!" She screamed angrily.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva stood in front of Lirit. "Try it and your Dead Doc" She threatened.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth The doctor sighed loudly. "Keep the girls in check." He muttered to Gibbs and McGee before walking off. Lirit had her hands balled into fists. "I HATE YOU! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND! YOU DON'T WHAT IT'S LIKE!" She screamed after the doctor, tears streaming down her cheeks.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva held onto her, "It's okay, he's gone." She told her comfortingly.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She buried her face in Ziva's shoulder, screaming and crying as she held onto her tightly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva hugged her tightly, Looking over her shoulder and scanning the area for danger. Seeing none for now she concentrates on comforting Lirit.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth After a few moments she calmed, going limp in Ziva's arms.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva braces and is able to hold her up.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "Sorry...." She mumbled against Ziva's shoulder.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay" She tells her smiling. She lays her on her bed and let's her rest. She herself keeps guard.

Gibbs and McGee leave.

message 44: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 01, 2010 09:07PM) (new)

Elizabeth Lirit wanted to sleep, but her fear of the doctor coming back kept her heart pounding in her ears. She thinks back to her first day at the Asylum.

Be careful with her, she's prone to anger fits
Oh, no worries Mrs. Lasai, we know how to handle small children like her.
Just don't be afraid to use durastic measures with her.
Mama...I'm scared mama....
You're safe here baby.
Then why do you sound so afraid mama? Are you afraid of me?
No, baby. Of course not.
Then why are you leaving me here?
It's just for a little while.

She sniffled, curling in a ball. "It's been longer than a little while, mama..." She whispered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva see's her curl into a ball. and a worried look creeps onto her face, She looks down at her own abdomin angrily.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She cried silently. "You said you'd come back mama...you promised me....I don't like this place mama... I'm scared of this place...It's not home..."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ziva crept over and gently picked her up and hugged her close Singing a hebrew lullaby softly to her.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She cried softly. "I don't like this place Ziva...I don't like it...It's a scary place...it's not fair! I don't want it! I don't want it!" She sobbed, her blue eyes, robbed of it's child-like innocence, sparkling with tears.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do not like it either, I will find a way to escape and I will bring you with me." She promised. "My Friends will help us." She said.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth "Promise?" She whispered thickly. ((G2g))

« previous 1