Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

StalkerNinja's Cooky Corner > ☆ Princessa's Tantrums ☆

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *Sklip* (last edited Oct 09, 2010 04:52PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ladadeedum, you know those days where nothing seems to go right?

Im sure you do, feel free to rant and CAPS LOCK ABUSE here.......I'm sure a lot of us would vent out our anger/frustration/sadness with you

*coughMEcough*

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments ... i need to show this to my friend... im like her counselor... it gets annoying...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ABUSE!!!

message 5: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) lol i HATE being a counselor for my friends, but Im usually dragged into it >.>

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments Kat wrote: "... i need to show this to my friend... im like her counselor... it gets annoying..."

kat if u THINK ITS THAT ...THEN SAY IT !!!!! :(

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments ill do it some times...but basketball sesen is starting soon... And im in ADVANCED choir... i barly have anought time to check my email once a day... o and im very active in girlscouts... and i go to every one of my brothers (2) scoccer games... also im in advanced math and science...

message 8: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) D:

I know what you mean, I hate just because you're an advanced student, they expect you to do MORE work

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments i know! and i am so involved in so many UIL activitys!... my mom is PTO president!

message 10: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Eeeyouch >.>

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments i downt mind... but it kreeps me out when ppl i dont know say hi... HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW WHO I AM!?!??!?!?!

message 12: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Really? I say hello to everyone, I'm a socialite and a wallflower lol

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments im anti soshal...
my groop takes in the ppl who dont have a groop and we find and or make them a groop... my bestys are twins named Kyle and amy, and a girl named Twitchy and another Emily... small...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments TOOO MUCH STRESS FROM SCHOOL AND FRIEND TROUBLES :(((
IM STARTING TO FIGHT WITH MY MOM AND MY SIS AGAIN :( WHY DO I FEEL LIKE CRAP ALOT :(

message 15: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Tell me about it >.>'

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments i feel like crap

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments ahahaha i hope he replys to mrs.Summers...!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "ahahaha i hope he replys to mrs.Summers...!"

LLMAOOOO HE BETTER !!! ESPECIALLY TO ME ...I VERBALLY WILL KICK HIS ASS !!! LMAO

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments go ahed he b arss hole!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "go ahed he b arss hole!"

:P lmaooooooo YESS HAHAHAA HE DEFINETLY IS ONE !!!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments I THINK MY DEPRESSION IS GETTING WORSE :( I CANT MAKE MYSELF SEE THAT MOST OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME SO FAR IN MY LIFE "WAS NEVER MY FAULT TO BEGIN WITH" !! :(

message 23: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT!
..............wait what?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper *Sklip* wrote: "DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT!
..............wait what?"

hahahaa !!! RE- READ MY POST !!!

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments Think about Joe... and after you graduate... THIS YEAR IS GOING BY SO DAMN FAST!!!!!!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "Think about Joe... and after you graduate... THIS YEAR IS GOING BY SO DAMN FAST!!!!!!"

HELL NO ITS NOT !!! ITS GOING TO SLOW !!!!

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments YOUR A SENIOR RIGHT?THAT WOULD BE RIGHT... jOINA CLUB... OR AN OUT OF SCHOOL ACTIVITY... I LEVE AT 6AM AND GET HOME AT AROUND 5PMISH(MONDAY, TUSDAY, AND...)
9 TO 10PM (ON WHENSDAY , THURSDAY...)
AND AT AROUND 7 TO 8PM (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY...)AND WEEKENDS ARE SO BUSY...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "YOUR A SENIOR RIGHT?THAT WOULD BE RIGHT... jOINA CLUB... OR AN OUT OF SCHOOL ACTIVITY... I LEVE AT 6AM AND GET HOME AT AROUND 5PMISH(MONDAY, TUSDAY, AND...)
9 TO 10PM (ON WHENSDAY , THURSDAY...)
A..."

IM A JUNIOR !!! I JOINED A COUPLE OF CLUBS

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments O WHEL MY BROTHER IS ONE TOO... APERANTLY IT IS THE HARDEST YEARS...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "O WHEL MY BROTHER IS ONE TOO... APERANTLY IT IS THE HARDEST YEARS..."

YEP !!! EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY THE BEGINING OF JUNIOR YEAR ...I FEEL "EXTREMLY STRESSED OUT " AND PRETTY MUCH WANNA SCREAM !!! :(

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments feel like crap about myself :( called ONE TOO MANY BAD NAMES IN ONE DAY :(((((((((((((

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments ja i know wach'a meen... egnore them!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "ja i know wach'a meen... egnore them!"

LOOOL AND IT WAS BY THAT GIRL (HANNA)

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments im hering it in another groop about the 'fight'...

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments soky wrote: "im hering it in another groop about the 'fight'..."

yep !!! hahaaa

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments my depression is worse...and im just feeling bad inside again :(

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments dont!... 'Put a smile on put a smile on!everybody come on! put a smile on' *i sing that* Your beautifle inside and out!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments at least u get it

Every one bites the dust! *music is my sole* l n l i /a g o s (katlan15) | 264 comments no no i dont... but i try to give you sympothy and... i try to understand... and i belive that life can(and will) get better

message 40: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) DONT BE DEPRESSED PEOPLE!!!!!

Life is too short for thaT!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper *Sklip* wrote: "DONT BE DEPRESSED PEOPLE!!!!!

Life is too short for thaT!"

KINDA HARD NOT TO BE :(

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 21 comments i'sOkAy (European Noble)Oui....nein wrote: "IKR"

definetly