Graceling Roleplay discussion

Prophecy > Prophecy

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay guys, I need some help thinking of a Prophecy. It needs to have something to do with world chaos/destruction, Gracelings and Monsters controlling the elements, Gracelings and monsters banding together, and a certain number of gifted/monsters going on a quest.

message 2: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
What happened to our last prophecy?

message 3: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
What prophecy?

message 4: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

The one we were talking about...with poofing!

message 5: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Jennifer | 172 comments Mod
POOF. The last prophecy has become a victum of the POOF.

message 6: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Aw, so that's what happened.

message 7: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Yes :) it's somewhere in the unknown

message 8: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Oopsies, it has to have something to do with poofing too.

message 9: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

POOF. There goes Yum-yum's brain

message 10: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Hey, that is the only thing I forgot. Yum-yum's brain has not gone poof.

message 11: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Oct 10, 2010 06:08AM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Six have joined together, who have the power of the Elements.
They seek no one, hear no one, but the voices in their heads keeping them together.
They are those of color and those of gift, and when bonded they are formidable.
Many will join in opposition against them, graced and colored alike.
They will set out to find the Six, and many of their group shall keep disappearing.
Should they fail, the Kingdoms will not prevail.

Any feedback?

message 12: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

"Shall keep disappearing" XD Nice.

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eternal Na'vi Warrior wrote: "Hey, that is the only thing I forgot. Yum-yum's brain has not gone poof."

Are you sure? *Prods Yum-yums head* *Knocks on it* Sounds pretty hollow to me *Ducks any random flying objects*

message 14: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I shalt not throw flying objects. *stops* *throws can of BBQ sauce* Starting now.

message 15: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Who had CANNED BBQ sauce? XD

message 16: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
ME!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*has

We know, Kayla. *Shakes head sadly* We know.

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Pounces on Can of BBQ Sauce* *Noms madly*

message 19: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay, but do you like the prophecy?

message 20: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*noms* SADESTER!

message 21: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I like anything with the word 'destruction' or 'Spazzy Jazzy' or something like that. *Scrolls back up to see if anything like that is in prophecy*

message 22: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Haha, I don't think I've replied in egyptian yet.

message 23: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I'm just too lazy.