Roleplay Madness! discussion

Roleplay Characters > The Hunger Games Roleplay sign up

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (last edited Oct 09, 2010 01:30PM) (new)

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 213 comments Mod
Now there's been a lot of debate about this and i think we'll to what seems easiest, basically what Luna suggested.
There will be 24 characters, eight will die at the cornucopia. alliances, hatreds and vendetta's are made and all that jazz ;) Characters will have to die, inactive characters will die etc etc.
The last few (one from each member, maybe 2) will fight it out but it can't be just e.g.

Greg snuck upon Sarah and quickly stabbed her in the back.

If oyu are planning to kill someone
1. roleplay so the target can react
2. Warn them via message so you can prepare the victorious charrie.

Also if you die off you can play as mentors, past vitors and sponsors. So if a character is in a tight spot then message in brackets to whoever is the mentor of a certain district

e.g. Matt: ((District 4 mentor, gift e.g. bread))

Now you can't give gifts willynilly, so don't or i'll just remove the post.
Eventually there will be one victor and then we;ll reset and do this again.

Also I'm playing as the Hunger Games officials, if things go too dull then i'll concoct a little madness ;) Also i'll describe the arena at the beginning.

Sound good? Great, lets begin :)

Character template:

1. Name
2. District
3. Looks
4. History
5. Career or Non-Career
6. Skills (weapon skills, good at camo or good at swimming etc )
7. Age
8. Gender

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments cool. oh wait, i'm not here right now...:b

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2010 08:57AM) (new)

Name: Callista Grey [Cal]
District: District 12 [Is that alright?]
Looks: Straight, dark brown hair that follows to the middle of her chest. Cal has almond-shaped hazel/brown eyes; a trait she is constantly getting complimented on. She's fifteen years old, standing around 5'5", average body build--more hip than bone if you get what I'm talking about? She's pale, but is good at hiding her emotions, though when she laughs or blushes her entire face heats up in pink.
History: Nothing special, Callista comes from a family of all boys. She lives with her father, and two elder brothers Lewis and Jorge, who are extremely protective over her; she's not really a 'pansy' because her brother's used to rough her up for fun a bit when she was younger. Callista goes by the nicknames Cal or Call, depending on what you decide. Her family isn't extremely poor, nor are they well-off. Her father is second in charge of the mining corporation in District 12, but even then they aren't paid much, only enough to get them through their days.
5. Non Career
6. Cal is a fantastic runner. She's extremely quick, + she has witty comebacks and thoughts that are useful.

message 4: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments awesome character, rose!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, sweetie :)

message 6: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments *beaming happily for whatever reason*

message 7: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Are, i forgot Age and Gender.... add them in respectivley :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

:DD beaming happily for whatever reason is always the best. :P

message 9: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments Yup!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt wrote: "Are, i forgot Age and Gender.... add them in respectivley :P"

I've done so :)

message 11: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

I'm designing the 8 which will die... bare with me :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You're designing 8 characters? Whoa.

Wait, or a character from 8?

message 13: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments okay, Matt do you want my help? i may stink at RP, but i think i might be able to make some characters!

message 14: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (last edited Oct 09, 2010 03:37PM) (new)

These are the eight that will die, they may be simple but we're not going to see much of them :P

1. Philip Klies
2. District 9
3. Philip is short, a rather stocky build. He has short cropped black hair and muddy brown eyes. A slightly large nose. A rather distinct jaw line, with a slight scar running down his chin. Slightly plain and doesn't stand out.
4. Has been hunting for quite a while and has helped in the factory packing food. Life has been filled with work.
5. Non Career
6. Hunting, hand to hand combat.
7. 13

1. Harriet Yule
2. District 11
3. Tall, graceful. Long blond hair which reaches the small of her back. Bright green eyes and cute dimples make her a favorite looks wise from the Capitol.
4. She has been raised in a agricultural district... which bores her immensely. She flunked school and got by from her looks.
5. Non Career
6. Good with a knife.
7. 15
8. Female

1. Christian Shan
2. District 10
3. Well cut hair, smartly cropped and fixed. Spotty and has a nasally voice. Big nosed, and dirty green eyes.
4 A bit of a nerd, well brought up. Not one for fighting.
5. non Career.
6. None
7. 14
8. male

1. Kathleen Jones
2. District 10
3. Average height, average hair (brown) average everything. Is rather plain.
4. Average, normal parents, normal friends. Very normal... almost weird which ISN'T normal.
5. Non Career
6. Normal ones, basic speed and agility.
7. 14
8. Female

1. Urdan Hang
2. District 7
3. Built like an ox, hugely muscular and commands attention immediately. Shame hes to thick to notice an on coming dagger (whoops *cough*)
4. Worked cutting lumber almost all his life, its all he's ever known. Mentally disabled.
5. Non Career
6. Wrestling, hand to hand combat.
7. 16
8. Male

1. Kaia Hend
2. District 3
3. Jet black hair, bright blue eyes which shine with intelligence. Medium height and has a good figure.
4. Very refined, a waste from the factory. Is an expert at working with machines.
5. Non Career
6. Expert bomb maker, good at traps.
7. 16
8. Female

1. Rikie Yule
2. District 5
3. Handsome, rugged looks with long brown hair which covers most of his face. intelligent but is often confused. Bright blue eyes.
4. Rich father, popular. No one wanted him in the games, he wouldn't hurt a fly. Because he physically couldn't. In an accident he can't raise his arms pat his waist. (inspired my Mr McCain)
5. Non Career
6. Not many.
7. 16
8. Male

1. Everdeen Castle
2. District 4
3. Tall, sort black hair with green highlights. He's an expert swimmer with well toned legs and strong arms. Slim body.
4. Has worked as a fisherman all his life, incredibly fast and is an almost an expert.
5. Career.
6. Fast, strong. good with spears o_O
7. 15
8. Male

Hope you enjoy the bloodbath my creations, mwuahahaha!

message 15: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Ah, sorry JD... i would of asked but i've been opening new tabs to check only like every 10 minutes. Just finished :P

message 16: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments looks like i am not needed. *in awe* it would have taken me days to come up with all 8!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Boone Byron
2. District 8 (textiles)
3. Spiky brown hair. Twinkly, ice blue eyes. Tall - about 6 feet. Big feet. Lanky.
4. Boone comes from a family where they are very close. His father taught him everything he knows. He has one little sister, Amma, and she is very sick. She has not been told that Boone is going into the Games because it could worsen her condition.
5. Non-Career
6. Good with knives, can cook anywhere and with anything, good at sewing ((hehe))
7. 15
8. Dude

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn Matt! nice charactrs. :)

Awesome Frankie!

message 19: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

No they're not Rosie, they're designed to be killed relatively quickly :p

AWESOME FRANKIE! :D

message 20: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (last edited Oct 09, 2010 02:32PM) (new)

1. Dominick Gray
2. District 12
3. Tall, broad shouldered. Has ruggedly handsome looks. Long blond hair frames his face and he has the beginnings of a beard. He has smoldering blue eyes and a set jaw. He's about 6'1. Popular at school and with most people at District 12. He's not well fed but he's not bony thin, he's got muscle. Steals food from the bakery.
4. Coming from a poor family, in a way his picking is a blessing. He'd be giving his family less mouths to feed. However he doesn't want to go down without a fight. He has illegally hunted before, not too often but regularly. He's also worked in the mines, passing for older than he is. He has 3 brothers and 1 sister.
5. Non Career
6. Strong physical strength, fast, quiet mover. A good all round athlete.
7. 16
8. Male

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 09, 2010 02:33PM) (new)

1. Alaira Miste
2. District Four
3. Ivory skin, light dirty brown hair in waves to her shoulders, sprinkly light brown freckles, big warm brown eyes. Very young looking (pretty much pre-pubescent). Small and athletic.
4. Comes from a working class fishing family. Lived in town her entire life and always had enough food to eat.
5. Non-Career
6. Amazing at swimming and fishing (y'know, district four and all). Clever with a trident and amazing with knots and has learnt snares somewhere along the line.
7. Fourteen
8. Female
9. PERSONALITY: Warm hearted and kind. Willing to form allies. Caring and forgiving.

message 22: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

ah, good thinking G ;)add personality if you want :)

1. Keira Hill
2. District 1
3. Tall and elegant, slim and voluptuous, men drool over her. She has bright green eyes, strangely enchanting. She has plump red lips and long eyelashes. Beautiful.
4. She has a rich father and has trained to take part in the Hunger Games in the last four years. Her father has made sure her reactions are fast, that being one of her greatest skills. She's good with knives, throwing them accurately and slicing and stabbing. Hasn't flunked school, but her looks have made sure she gets a good grade from male teachers when she wants the good grades...
5. Career
6. Fast. Incredibly fast. Good agility, good at throwing things, spears or knives shes not fussed.
7. 16
8. Female

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Trust you to make a ho Matt :'D))

message 24: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

(( Yeah, but an awesome ho ;'D ))

message 25: by Lunabell (last edited Oct 09, 2010 02:51PM) (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Several things:

1. We need a district list. In other groups, something that really helps is a new topic with a star, and in it is something like:
District 1: Bla, ( female open)
District 2: Timmy, Juliet
etc etc, as each new characters gets added so there aren't replicas. Right now, we have two District 4 females.
As the game starts, those killed off get slashed out, like:
District 3: Mariella, Johnson
District 4: Everdeen, Bob

Should I make that? I can't add a star as a non-mod however.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((True... true. My girl is like the opposite of a ho :'D))

message 27: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Also... shouldn't it be a little more realistic? IDK, I was just thinking that why would there be a caring girl from District 4? Wouldn't a Career volunteer?

message 28: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

koolies, I'll start and do that :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

K, I'll write it :)

message 30: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Wait, who's doing the list??? I can do it because I've done it in the past, unless one of you wants to.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

1: Male Keira
2: Male, Female
3: Male, Kaia
4: Male, Alaira
5: Rickie, Female
6: Male, Female
7: Urdan, Female
8: Boone, Female
9: Philip, Female
10: Christian, Kathleen
11: Male, Female
12: Callista, Dominick

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 09, 2010 02:59PM) (new)

Well... I did it now :')
Can we make Everdeen male so I can keep my girl?

message 33: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Ah, George can you assign Alaira to a different district or change the gender? I've got a dying tribute already in four.

message 34: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Why not just make Everdeen male?

message 35: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments I was also thinking a more prominent list in a new topic, but I don't know where we'd put that.

message 36: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

sure, I'll change the gender... and I did the list before you George :)

message 37: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Ah, oh well.

NOW. IT'S CHARACTER TIME FOR LUNA.

Hm... can I reserve District 2 Female, and District 6 female so I can make characters later?

message 38: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Sure thing :) also i've joined the HG roleplay group your in... any chance I can be a mentor or something because I've read enough to know that all tribute spaces are gone :)

message 39: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Harriet will now be District 11 for Luna convenience :)

message 40: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Wait no, its okay, I was just looking at George's list because of convenience. Ill just take the District 11 female instead.

message 41: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Darn... tis already changed :P

message 42: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments i missed 25 posts. i am saddened...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I missed a lot of posts. :(

message 44: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

yeah... you did ;) :P

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoa Matty you're still on!

message 46: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

not for long... gotta go to freakin bed :/ :P nite!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn you bed. >.< Night:D

message 48: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments rose, i thought you were going to be clean. o_O

message 49: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments She meant like major swear words and inappropriate content. Hahaha, but JD has a point. How clean is clean?

message 50: by Jay (new)

Jay | 271 comments hmmm...

« previous 1 3 4