Harry Potter discussion

Characters > absolute favorite character?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (laxgirl1397) mine is probably Harry or Ron

message 2: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Umm. I dont have one.:P

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 48 comments Ron AND Hermione! Yes, TOGETHER! Can't separate them!

message 4: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments Snape. There's sooo much about him that I never suspected, and when I read the seventh book, I was like, 'wow'... I also love the Dursleys- they're such a hilarious family.

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) Harry!

message 6: by dummydums (new)

dummydums | 6 comments Fred and George!

message 7: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Luna freakin' Lovegood! Amazing character, so unique!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaac wrote: "Taylor wrote: "Luna freakin' Lovegood! Amazing character, so unique!"

Is that a very potter musical reference?"

Probably. Most people use them here without knowing it because it's just so totally awesome!

message 9: by Anika (new)

Anika (anlynn) | 3 comments Snape. Hands down. Not only is he one of the most well developed characters, he is also one of the most complex. Not to mention his loyalty and devotion, despite the obvious conflictual battle and internal struggle he is forced to face.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely Snape. He has so many layers to his personality..plus I just love him!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Darth wrote: "Harry!"

Yuk~I hate Harry!!! I mean I know he's the freaking main character but i just dont like him!!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yay i'm not alone! i absolutely love snape!

message 13: by Ahlaam (new)

Ahlaam | 86 comments Remus and Sirius. I can't really choose just one between them.

message 14: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) Voldemort! haha

message 15: by Aizel (new)

Aizel (aizelm) | 5 comments hermione of course!

message 16: by Christa (new)

Christa (lexaslove) I love Bellatrix because she just seems to have so much depth!

Hermione is also one of my favorite characters because she's really the one who holds the trio together and does most of the quick thinking, but at the same time she has her own internal struggles to deal with as well.

message 17: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (georgiapeach8355) | 7 comments Fred and George! I wish their character's were more in depth. They are hilarious and gives the dark story some light.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaac wrote: "Couldn't tell you my favorate. I only have a least favorate. It's hard to choose, the characters are so colorfull and even the secondary ones are more in depth than some stories."

What's ya least favorite then?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily Evans all the way! I know you don't see much of her in the books (try at all) but she is the COOLEST MOM EVER! Plus and i am total Lily/James shipper

message 20: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 22 comments Mine would have to be Ronald Bilius Weasley.

message 21: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) Sirius Black!! Snape, Bill, Fleur, The twins, Harry,Lupin:Well so many wonderful personalities...But i like Sirius's personality; simple,straight forward.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sirius Black for sure!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

DRACO MALFOY! I feel sorry for him as you start to see how his family truly is.

message 24: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Wayt (alyssawayt) | 2 comments Severas Snape. He is the character that you go through 4000 pages hating, and then in the last hundred find out that he has been on the right side. I just love him from hat, that he was such a strong person to take all the crap that people gave him, and do what he did.
Harry is my second, obviously. And Dobby the house elf is a close third (:

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahxu) | 88 comments luna and fred and george no doubt!!!!!
oh and irius, and lupin, and tonks, and ginny too!

message 26: by Ivonne (new)

Ivonne (ivonnewrites) | 3 comments I've always loved Snape and Dumbledore. They are really strong, great characters. Wish they were real :)

message 27: by Denis (new)

Denis (crnisokol) Snape :D

message 28: by Simms (new)

Simms Molly (simmsmolly) | 174 comments In no order :)
Snape <3
Luna <3
Draco <3
Sirius <3

message 29: by Sayshisweetie (new)

Sayshisweetie | 123 comments Luna and Ginny, Hermione, Tonks, Fred and George, Dobby, Nearly Headless Nick, Lily, Bellatrix and Ron.

message 30: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamielim) | 16 comments Dumbledore is now my personal hero and character I look up to, never mind the fact that he's a figment of someone's imagination. His deeds and characteristics form the core of my attachment, and the figurehead of a venerable, white bearded man just makes it all the more easier to relate to.

The main attributes that make him so... lovable are humility and extreme humanity. Like what The Observer said about HP #7- "You emerge better after reading it". I certainly have taken a few moments to ponder upon my own flawed character, ashamedly a far cry from Albus' and has made me reassess how I come across and treat others.

Truly an inspiring series. Kudos to Rowling!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily Evans! Not only does she marry my favorite Potter (sorry, Harry, but I love James), but she is strong but sweet! Plus, she is the reason that Harry exists.

Angelica Watson (psst! amrutha) | 11 comments I absolutely adore Lupin's character and thinking. Hermione is great!!! And so are, Luna and Fred & George!!

Btw, hey guys!!! I'm new, and i'm amrutha!! :)

message 33: by Claire (new)

Claire | 15 comments snape......................and also ron and fred and george and also draco malfoy he is so handsome in the 6th and 7th movies

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ooh. there are too many I love!

Fred, George, Ron, Snape, Sirius.

NO IDEA WHICH!! I love them all!!!

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (thebiracialbookdragon) | 42 comments Sirius, Remus, Hagrid, Twins, Tonks, Dobby
[image error]

message 36: by Laili (new)

Laili (stnrll) | 2 comments ron, sirius, the twins, Mrs Weasley, Hagrid.

message 37: by Sayshisweetie (new)

Sayshisweetie | 123 comments LUNA!!!

message 38: by Dirk (new)

Dirk (dirkb) | 1 comments Sirius Black and/or Dumbledore

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 151 comments Fred & George
Sirius Black

message 40: by Nemish (new)

Nemish | 1 comments Ron and Hermione... everything about them makes them just lovable

message 41: by JMZ (new)

JMZ | 14 comments I've got three: Luna, Tonks, and Hermione.

message 42: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) | 42 comments Luna Lovegood :)

message 43: by Romario (new)

Romario | 44 comments voldemort coz without him there would be no ation, no death eaters, no horror, no adventure and no harry-voldemort prophecy.

message 44: by Lzdboy (new)

Lzdboy | 7 comments Harry or Voldemort because without them, there would be no harry potter

message 45: by Natalia (new)

Natalia | 3 comments Luna! wouldn't it be awesome to hang out with her? she's just so fun...

message 46: by Sayshisweetie (new)

Sayshisweetie | 123 comments Casey wrote: "Luna! wouldn't it be awesome to hang out with her? she's just so fun..."

lol, i know right :)

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 151 comments TEAM VOLDY!!!!!
WHO'S WITH ME?!?!!?!!?

message 48: by Giselle (new)

Giselle Sibug (simplygiselle) | 3 comments Yes it is, in the AVPM it is Harry Freaking Potter..

message 49: by Giselle (new)

Giselle Sibug (simplygiselle) | 3 comments My favorite characters are:
Fred and George Weasley
Hermione Granger
Dobby
Draco Malfoy
Luna Lovegood and
Harry Potter

☆♪Taylor♪☆ (taybrookeg) | 151 comments what's AVPM?

« previous 1 3 4 5