Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Urban Fantasy > Dante Valentine *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 76 comments I've read the whole series, and I love it. It was a few months ago though, so I don't remember some stuff. I think I'm going to reread the whole series once I finish my current read.
But who is Jace? Chances are, I was sad about his death as well. I'm just trying to remember who that is. Lol.

Really, really good series though.

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 76 comments Ok, never mind. After I wrote that, I remembered Jace. I was a little sad, but....he wasn't really someone that I liked a whole lot.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 76 comments Hahaha. It's possible.

Yes, I'm glad it didn't turnin to a love triangle. To me, there are far too many of those.

message 4: by Seline (new)

Seline Blade | 4 comments I finished the last book a few days ago and I was very fascinated by this series. Lilith Saintcrow have a unique kind of writing style and I loved it!

Any ideas which series from another author is a good option for the series?

message 5: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) I've read the whole series quite a few times. I ♥ Japhrimel! The series is very good, but prepare yourself for the ending. (view spoiler)

message 6: by L.D. (new)

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 20 comments I really liked Jace as well. :( He was one of my favorite characters (besides Japh, of course), but I'm glad Dante didn't end up in a love triangle (I honestly can't stand love triangles...maybe I just can't relate?). I'm on the third book now, although for some reason I'm not enjoying it as much as the others (particularly the first--the first book was the best IMHO).

I also really like Saintcrow's version of Lucifer. There's just something about him that's just so intriguing!