Poets Unite! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Username:
What you will do to benefit the group:

Please fill out the form if you want to be a mod, then I will decide whether to let you or not.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Username: Fatima
Why you want to be a Mod: I'm a pretty likeable person, have experience in writing
What you will do to benefit the group: im a mod in another group, pretty successful, (Writers Unite), and I think I can help you.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Username: Candy
Why you want to be a Mod: Because I love writing and I love you.
What you will do to benefit the group: Everything that needs to be done.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, you are both mods! =)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

;D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okk. You don't need to say that in (()) though, this isn't an RP.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll try to invite over 100 people ;)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

My friends list is crazy! Can't wait to work with you guys!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

besides that, can i help you with your folders?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Just try not to go too off the topic of poems and Haikus. xP

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

okee.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome. =P

message 16: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Oct 12, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 28 comments Mod
Username: Cissi
Why you want to be a Mod: I love to write poetry and help others, so this is the perfect way to mix them!
What you will do to benefit the group: I'll help people and write poems, I guess. And I'm moderator of another group and creator of another, so, i have some experience with this sort of thing.

message 17: by Jen (last edited Oct 12, 2010 01:19PM) (new)

Jen Username: Jen
Why: I enjoy writing and reading poetry and helping others.
Benefit: I will encourage others and give positive critiques for their writing and poetry and help them as best I can!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, it would help if you knew to capitalise your 'I's and used punctuation.

message 19: by Jen (new)

Jen Oh I'm sorry. :)I'll fix it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

It's ok. =P I just prefer people to have proper punctuation, when people use text speak on here... >=( *Fume*

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 28 comments Mod
I am not fond of text speak, and I'm a grammar and spelling freak.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, fill out the form, please. =)

Username: Cissi
Why you want to be a Mod: I love to write poetry and help others, so this is the perfect way to mix them!
What you will do to benefit the group: I'll help people and write poems, I guess. And I'm moderator of another group and creator of another, so, I have some experience with this sort of thing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok! I'll make you a Mod.

Yay, thanks!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments Make me a mod, please.
I love poems and writing
My name is Lena.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Fill out the form, please
You need to fill it out 'cos...
Well - meh - you just do.

=P

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments My name is Lena.
I am thirteen years old (Yay!)
I mod lots of groups
(ps. They are awesome)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

What will you do to benefit the group, Lena?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments MAKE IT KEWLER (because being krayzy makes thngs cool, and also because I took a whole class on poetry. I hated the teacher, but I learned a lot.)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Make it cooler by...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments Have you ever searched a pic on google and then randomly picked words out of the thesaurus that matched how you felt? Our teacher taught us to do that, and I can give other kewl techniques as well.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a nerd. I do that aaalll the time. =]

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments ME TOO! Even when I'm not writing a poem. I'll be talking, and then I'll say hold that thought and look a word up in the thesaurus.

I do that, and I also read the Dictionary for fun. *sheepish smile*
I just thought of a fun idea for a book!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments Have you read The Highly Selective Dictionary for the Extraordinarily Literate?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

No. I need to. NOW.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 39 comments It's awesome!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Must read..

NO, but i shall soon..... as soon as I am able to get my hands on it!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall soon.

yeah. 2nd on my list, actually, right after "Geektastic".

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh. =o Must read.

Haha, yeah, definitely. So, what have you been up to lately? Anything cool?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really. I'm not cool, y'see.

Yeah, me, neither. Just wondering, dumb "cool people" kind of fascinate me and annoy me at the same time. So, i figured I would just check it out, ya know? I am actually so lame that people at my school literally trip me, inflict pain on me, and try other ways to intentionally make me cry. It never works, of course, but still, it shows how uncool i really am. And i really know that no one cares, so I will just stop talking now.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I care. =/

That's a great thing to know, actually. I feel loved.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

You are loved ^^
But not in that way. 8P

Haha, yeah, exactly. Funny :D i actually laughed really hard at that

« previous 1