Quotes discussion

Quotes from Movies > Quotes from movies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
Your favourite movie quotes. Please try to keep it as accurately worded as possible, but I understand if you haven't watched it for a while, the exact phrase may have fled your mind and is now floating in nowhere-land, having fun with all those other forgotten bast--
Back on topic. Quote, say who said it, and which movie it came from.
Happy quoting.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments Oooohhh so many, um... let me think.....

I couldn't think of any from the top of my head my head so I asked C.O. XD Just wait until she gets back to me. :P

message 3: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
OH and this also includes TV shows, everyone.

message 4: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire NUU! TV shows are not movies! They're much better! (I have a very strong opinion on this. XD)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."

Hannibal Lecter, Red Dragon

message 6: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 26 comments "Oh....It's a thing." - Someone from Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

message 7: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
Swiftfire: I know TV shows AREN'T movies, but if you have any TV quotes, quote them here.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 10 comments From Legion:

Michael: Alright, there's a safety switch on the side of your weapon, you won't be needing it. Push it all the way down two clicks. Now when this starts, hold on tight otherwise you're gonna blow your hand off.

Percy Walker: [Everyone looks at Percy, who has a prosthetic hand] What the f*** y'all lookin' at me for?

message 9: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire GSGS wrote: "Swiftfire: I know TV shows AREN'T movies, but if you have any TV quotes, quote them here."

I know that you know that TV shows aren't movies, but they should have a separate topic. :P

message 10: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
I know that you know that I know that I know, but that's a good idea!

message 11: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I know!

message 12: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
Haha.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've never been to this part of the castle. Well, not awake. I sleepwalk, you see. That's why I wear shoes to bed."

Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

message 14: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 40 comments Lord of the rings quotes

“PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.”

“GANDALF: Fool of a Took! Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity!”

“FRODO: Your Late
GANDALF: A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to”

“BILBO: I like half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!"

[after Legolas single-handedly takes out an Oliphant and its drivers]
Gimli: That still only counts as one.

Gimli: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye. I could do that.

Gimli: Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Aragorn: Let the lord of the Black Land come forth! Let justice be done upon him!
The Mouth of Sauron: My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome. Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me?
Gandalf: We do not come to treat with Sauron, faithless and accursed. Tell your master this: the armies of Mordor must disband. He is to depart these lands, never to return.
The Mouth of Sauron: Ahh, old grey beard. I have a token I was bidden to show thee.
[Pulls out Frodo's mithril vest and throws it at them]
Pippin: [whispers] Frodo...
Gandalf: Silence.
Merry: No!
Gandalf: Silence!
The Mouth of Sauron: The halfling was dear to thee, I see. Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of his host. Who would've thought one so small could endure so much pain? And he did, Gandalf, he did.
[pause; Aragorn rides towards the Mouth of Sauron]
The Mouth of Sauron: And who is this? Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king that a broken Elvish blade...
[Aragorn cuts off the Mouth of Sauron's head with one stroke of Anduril]
Gimli: I guess that concludes negotiations.
Aragorn: [to Gandalf] I do not believe it! I will not!
Share this quote

Galadriel: The power of the Three Rings is ended. The time has come... for the dominion of Men.
Elrond: [in Elvish] The Sea calls us home.
Bilbo: [smiling] I think I'm... quite ready for another adventure!
[Bilbo climbs on board with Elrond. Galadriel follows with Celeborn]
Gandalf: Farewell, my brave Hobbits. My work is now finished. Here at last, on the shores of the sea... comes the end of our Fellowship. I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
[Heads to the ship, then turns around, waiting]
Gandalf: It is time, Frodo.
Sam: What does he mean?
Frodo: We set out to save the Shire, Sam. And it has been saved... But not for me.
Sam: [weeping] You don't mean that. You can't leave.
Frodo: [hands Sam the Red Book] The last pages are for you, Sam.

Gandalf: He's suffered a defeat, yes, but... behind the walls of Mordor, our enemy is regrouping.
Gimli: Let him stay there. *Let him rot!* Why should we care?
Gandalf: Because 10,000 Orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom. I've sent him to his death.
Aragorn: No. There is still hope for Frodo. He needs time... and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth. We can give him that.
Gimli: How?
Aragorn: Draw out Sauron's armies. Empty his lands. Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate.
Eomer: We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms.
Aragorn: Not for ourselves. But we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron's Eye fixed upon us. Keep him blind to all else that moves.
Legolas: A diversion.
Gimli: Certainty of death, *small* chance of success... What are we waiting for?
Gandalf: Sauron will suspect a trap. He will not take the bait.
Aragorn: [knowingly] No, I think he will.

message 15: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Percy Jackson: What's her name?
[pointing at Annabeth]
Grover: [laughs] She will squash you like a bug.
Percy Jackson: Her *name*.
Grover: Annabeth. Daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments LOTR

Pippin: And who's side are you on?
Treebeard: Side? I am on nobody's side. Because nobody is on my side, little Orc. Nobody cares for the woods anymore.

Aragorn: Legolas, what do your Elf eyes see?
Legolas: The Uruks turn northeast. They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!

message 17: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 40 comments Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

"Forth! Down fear of darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... and the sun rises! Ride now... Ride now... Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! Death!"

message 18: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Pink Panther 2. I love this show! ALWAYS makes me laugh!
Insp. Jacques Clouseau: And your name?
Vicenzo: Vicenzo Roccara Squarcialupi Brancaleone.
Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Oh... That is your name. I thought you were ordering in Italian. Once again.
Vicenzo: Vicenzo Roccara Squarcialupi Brancaleone.
Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Vicen tam-ta-da-tam-tam Don Corleone

message 19: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Vicenzo: Clouseau, you are a lover. And Nicole is a woman for a lifetime, a woman to have the babies with.
Insp. Jacques Clouseau: To have the babies? To have the babies?
Vicenzo: Yes, lots and lots of the babies... All day long the babies. *Walks away*
Insp. Jacques Clouseau: ...All day long the babies?

message 20: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Hehehe...

(to Nicole) "You are like a brother to me...a sexy brother in a dress."
- Inspector Jacques Clouseau, The Pink Panther 2

message 21: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Haha aweseome quotes XD

message 22: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments I just watched Pink Panther 2 and I was resighting those awesome quotes.

message 23: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) f/e

message 24: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
Huh?

message 25: by Cody (last edited Oct 13, 2010 05:49PM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 40 comments Kingdom of Heaven quotes a great movie if you like history you should definatly see it

Balian of Ibelin: [to the people of Jerusalem] It has fallen to us, to defend Jerusalem, and we have made our preparations as well as they can be made. None of us took this city from Muslims. No Muslim of the great army now coming against us was born when this city was lost. We fight over an offence we did not give, against those who were not alive to be offended. What is Jerusalem? Your holy places lie over the Jewish temple that the Romans pulled down. The Muslim places of worship lie over yours. Which is more holy?
[pause]
Balian of Ibelin: The wall? The Mosque? The Sepulchre? Who has claim? No one has claim.
[raises his voice]
Balian of Ibelin: All have claim!
Bishop, Patriarch of Jerusalem: That is blasphemy!
Almaric: [to the Patriarch] Be quiet.
Balian of Ibelin: We defend this city, not to protect these stones, but the people living within these walls

Balian of Ibelin: It is a kingdom of conscience, or nothing.

Balian of Ibelin: What is Jerusalem worth?
Saladin: Nothing.
[walks away]
Saladin: Everything!

Balian of Ibelin: What could a king ask of a man like me?
Godfrey of Ibelin: A better world than has ever been seen. A kingdom of conscience. A kingdom of heaven.

Hospitaller: Are you sorry for all your sins?
Godfrey of Ibelin: [looking at Balian, his illegitimate son] For all but one.

Balian of Ibelin: You go with the army?
Hospitaller: My order is with the army.
Balian of Ibelin: You go to certain death.
Hospitaller: All death is certain. I shall tell your father what I've seen you become.
[rides away]

Bishop, Patriarch of Jerusalem: [almost crying] Who do you think you are? Will you alter the world? Does making a man a knight make him a better fighter?
Balian of Ibelin: Yes

Balian of Ibelin: What man is a man who does not make the world better.

Richard's Knight: We crusade to recover the kingdom of Jerusalem
Balian of Ibelin: Go till the men speak Italian and continue until they speak something else
Richard Coeur de Lion: We come along this road to find Balian of Ibelin, who defended Jerusalem against the Saracens.
Balian of Ibelin: I am a blacksmith
Richard Coeur de Lion: And I am the king of England
Balian of Ibelin: [pauses] I am a blacksmith

Nasir: Your quality will be known among your enemies, before ever you meet them

Saladin: Will you yield the city?
Balian of Ibelin: Before I lose it, I will burn it to the ground. Your holy places - ours. Every last thing in Jerusalem that drives men mad.
Saladin: I wonder if it would not be better if you did.

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Godfrey of Ibelin: [cuffs Balian with the back of his hand] And that's so you remember it.
Hospitaller: Arise a knight and Baron of Ibelin

Balian of Ibelin: How can you be in hell, when you are in my heart?

message 26: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) GSGS wrote: "Huh?"

f/e = fair enough

message 27: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments How can you not know what f.e means! *face palm*

message 28: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments I can't believe I actually bothered scrolling sideways to see all the m's (I thought there was some secret message. XD). Good one Rosie. :)

message 30: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Hehehehe... :P

message 31: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Lol! *high fives Rosie!* Nice

message 32: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
RCRC (Percabeth) wrote: "How can you not know what f.e means! *face palm*"

JUST COZ I DON'T HAVE MSN AND WHATNOT. AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT PMZ MEANS!!

message 33: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Calm your farm!

message 34: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
Teeheez stop sexting.

message 35: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
ARGH!!

message 36: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments LOL

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments GLEE!!

message 38: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
"Gosh."
Fi, Tomorrow When The War Began, after a whole freaking bridge exploded.

message 39: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Eeeps... I don't know what PMZ means... Should I??

message 40: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
XD No I made it up.

message 41: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments Does it mean anything though?

message 42: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments TDHC

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments LOL! TDHC!

message 44: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
Huh??

message 45: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments You don't know what that means! haha! >:P

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments TDHC!!!

message 47: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
You're making that up, unless you're talking about 'Thermadyne Holdings Corporation'

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 88 comments TDHC is very real, thank you very much!

message 49: by GSGS, heeeeeeeeey (new)

GSGS | 242 comments Mod
You're sooooooooooo meaaaaaaan.

message 50: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 115 comments "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I don't know., were you thinking, Holy S*** Holy S*** a swordfish almost went threw my head. If so yes!"

Get Smart (2008)

« previous 1